It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
dawnpatrol: The unofficial GOG DVD covers site is up at gogcovers.com. RenKalan and I are still working to populate the old covers, but a good majority are there now.
+1 how cool is that. :) Thanks!
Here are another 5 covers of games that didn't have a cover on this thread:

Renowned Explorers - International Society
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - Complete Pack
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
Ultimate General - Gettysburg
high rated
Starship Titanic
Starship Titanic (alt.version)
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Collector's Edition
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux (alt.version)

You can also find all my covers collected here.

gogcovers.com
Post edited September 22, 2015 by RenKalan
Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Soma,thanks in advance!
dawnpatrol: The unofficial GOG DVD covers site is up at gogcovers.com. RenKalan and I are still working to populate the old covers, but a good majority are there now.
Holy Cow! Great work! It's nice to see that the covers have a home!
SOMA
SOMA (alt.version 1)
SOMA (alt.version 2)
System Shock Enhanced Edition
System Shock 2
System Shock 2 (alt.version)

gogcovers.com
Hi RenKalan,please post the cover for Quake: The Offering.
Thank You ;)
Attachments:
Post edited September 25, 2015 by Wolfpack869
Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Telltale's classic adventures: Puzzle Agent,Puzzle Agent 2,Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People,Hector: Badge of Carnage,thanks in advance!
I have added some covers for the games in the Zork Anthology to the covers website, as well as the Megarace, Castles and Masters Of Orion series :)
Post edited September 26, 2015 by fractalsister
RenKalan: gogcovers.com
Wolfpack869: Hi RenKalan,please post the cover for Quake: The Offering.
Thank You ;)
Quake: The Offering

gogcovers.com
Wolfpack869: Hi RenKalan,please post the cover for Quake: The Offering.
Thank You ;)
RenKalan: Quake: The Offering

gogcovers.com
Great,thank you ;)
fractalsister: I have added some covers for the games in the Zork Anthology to the covers website, as well as the Megarace, Castles and Masters Of Orion series :)
What image editing software are you using? Also, why are the covers so large? Looks like you may need to adjust the black levels on your monitor.
There that large for the best resolution. you can use a program like SureThing Disc labeler to print out your covers.
Is use paint.net creating ander undercover10 for printing.
fractalsister: I have added some covers for the games in the Zork Anthology to the covers website, as well as the Megarace, Castles and Masters Of Orion series :)
Gydion: What image editing software are you using? Also, why are the covers so large? Looks like you may need to adjust the black levels on your monitor.
The images are scans of old box covers from the 80s and 90s, and the best I have been able to find on the internet. Since they are used copies, the colours are less than perfect. Sometimes the front, back and spine are from different copies of the same game, so there can be colour variations due to this also.