It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UkrainianSavior: Only completely brain-dead, worthless pieces of shit are blind to these obvious facts.
toxicTom: ROFLMAO....

I hope they don't pay you for that. It's not worth it.
Apparently we're letting the pro-putin trolls get away with it, so why not him. This thread should just be closed.
Post edited November 19, 2017 by Breja
UkrainianSavior: and the Ottoman Empire
Umm, wasn't there something about Crimean Tatars going on slave raids for centuries and selling their captives, presumably including many Ukrainians, to the Ottomans as galley slaves or in the case of women as sex slaves for the harems of leading Ottomans?
So f**k Turkey. Agree with you about Austria-Hungary though.
Gave you a +1, that level of dedication in reciting historical grievances is pretty impressive.
toxicTom: ROFLMAO....

I hope they don't pay you for that. It's not worth it.
Breja: Apparently we're letting the pro-putin trolls get away with it, so why not him. This thread should just be closed.
How's it feel having a gov't with enough backbone to stand up to the EU, bro?
toxicTom:
Breja: This thread should just be closed.
https://media.giphy.com/media/sM4O2LencSS40/source.gif
Post edited November 19, 2017 by tinyE
Breja: Apparently we're letting the pro-putin trolls get away with it, so why not him. This thread should just be closed.
How's it feel having a government with enough backbone to stand up to the EU, jar jar?
Pardon this post, I am trying to test out to see if I can post at all. Because for some reason I can't make a thread.

Edit: I can post, but I can't make a thread?
Post edited November 19, 2017 by Elmofongo
...well, okay...I'll just leave and close the door behind me.
Elmofongo: Pardon this post, I am trying to test out to see if I can post at all. Because for some reason I can't make a thread.

yes

I can see your new middle earth one
NuffCatnip: ...well, okay...I'll just leave and close the door behind me.
I thought cats hate closed doors?
Elmofongo: Pardon this post, I am trying to test out to see if I can post at all. Because for some reason I can't make a thread.

tinyE: yes

I can see your new middle earth one
Thing is when you make a thread or post you get a new window to write them right? And when you click "Post my Message" and it processes the post or thread, but when I do it, the Window just "freezes" the Proccessing Circle indicator gets all glitched out.
NuffCatnip: ...well, okay...I'll just leave and close the door behind me.
richlind33: I thought cats hate closed doors?
I'll make an exception this time.
richlind33: How's it feel having a government with enough backbone to stand up to the EU, jar jar?
Great, I always wanted to live in a dictatorship without a working, independant judiciary, where the constituion is ignored, conspiracy theories become the ruling doctrine, ancient forests protected by international law are cut down, and military is barely functional, with a russian agent for a minister of defence.

Bottom line- fuck of, dip shit.
richlind33: How's it feel having a government with enough backbone to stand up to the EU, jar jar?
Breja: ...Bottom line- fuck of, dip shit.
Spell it right, snowflake. lol
Breja: ...Bottom line- fuck of, dip shit.
richlind33: Spell it right, snowflake. lol
lol

snowflake

so witty

much richlind
Post edited November 19, 2017 by Breja
richlind33: Spell it right, snowflake. lol
Breja: lol

snowlflake

so witty

much richlind
Get back to me when you can get "fuck off, dipshit" right. ;p