It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shrouded in the mist of scandal, they were unavailable for some time. Now Lula: The Sexy Empire and Biing!: Sex, Intrigue and Scalpels are back on modern computers to tease us even more.

Lula: The Sexy Empire (-10%) is a mix of softcore gameplay and hardcore strategy. Along with sexy friend Lula, you must make your way from the shabby hotels to the top of the adult film industry.

Biing!: Sex, Intrigue and Scalpels (-20%) is… well, the title sums it up, actually. As an unorthodox hospital manager, you must ensure that all your patients' needs are fulfilled.

Have fun while playing with those titles in defiance of the traditional Valentine's Day celebrations. And remember, just like love - they are DRM-free.

Discounts on both Lula: The Sexy Empire and Biing!: Sex, Intrigue and Scalpels last until 21st February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
PaterAlf: Biing! is one of the best German manager games. It might look quirky and it is sexist for sure, but you really have to plan your moves and make good business decisions, if you want to survive the first few days.

Thank you for bringing this game here GOG and thank you for including the (German only) sequel as a bonus goodie!
I second this, Biing! is a surprisingly good game and a tough manager sim. I haven't looked yet whether it is the CD version or disc version, but the disc version is far more racy than the CD version.

I played far too much of this game as a teenager. XD
TheGreatDustpan: With these raunchy releases I'm going to use this as an opportunity to plead for the eventual releases of HuniePop 2 and Subverse when the time comes.
What about Huniecam Studio? Is there a reason that wouldn't come if we get HuniePop 2?
TheGreatDustpan: With these raunchy releases I'm going to use this as an opportunity to plead for the eventual releases of HuniePop 2 and Subverse when the time comes.
And [i}Huniecam Studio[/i]!
How about the Dime City? That game will be a perfect addition to Bling! and Lula games.
Hopefully we will get the rest of the Lula games at some point.
low rated
what is tha biing game? Is it good?
Lula is a good pimp sim ! Never heard of the Biing ! serie but really interested in new adult games on GOG not focus on anime or hentai.

Wishlisted !

Also, is there an english version/patch for Biing 2 ! ?
Post edited February 14, 2020 by MaxFulvus
Good to see them back. :) Hope they will release the Lula sequel too.
XYCat: what is tha biing game? Is it good?
Well, it got mixed, but overall positive reviews back then. Most critics where suprised by the solid managment sim gameplay but found the game to be lacking a motivating endgame (no real goal to achieve, a lot of "routine" work). And some where also put off by the depiction of the secondary sexual characteristics, but not so much by that in itself, but rather that it catered more to a mindeset of 10-15 boys.
Post edited February 14, 2020 by DerBesserwisser
Well, nothing beats a dual-core game!
high rated
Games from ages past when devs actually dared to be politically incorrect.

XYCat: what is tha biing game? Is it good?
Hospital management sim, and with all the funny and sexy stuff - don't be deluded - really hard.
Post edited February 15, 2020 by toxicTom
Anothername: Good to see them back. :) Hope they will release the Lula sequel too.
"Wet Attack" - you really liked that one?
PaterAlf: Biing! is one of the best German manager games. It might look quirky and it is sexist for sure, but you really have to plan your moves and make good business decisions, if you want to survive the first few days.

Thank you for bringing this game here GOG and thank you for including the (German only) sequel as a bonus goodie!
Piranjade: I second this, Biing! is a surprisingly good game and a tough manager sim. I haven't looked yet whether it is the CD version or disc version, but the disc version is far more racy than the CD version.
According to one of the two reviews it is the CD version unfortunately.

"Not the original 3.5" Disk release...

...as I just had confirmed.

Changes in this here a-little-less-spicy CD release include:

> average bust size of the nurses is no longer a main criteria for the ranking of all hospitals (replaced by the nurses' work experience)
> censoring resp. overhauls of some of the graphics (removal of vibrators in the personnel office's background as well as the complete replacement of the golf room screen [original 3.5" Disk version had the nurse sitting with spread legs in front of the golf hole])

While those changes don't take away from the gameplay and the overall experience it's nonetheless the inferior version GOG is selling here, at least for now.

If the original 3.5" Disk release would be included as well I'd pick this up in a heartbeat but looks like I'll have to hang on to the floppies for a while longer."

Not that big of a bummer but still a bummer. I'll pass on this for the time being too.
Post edited February 15, 2020 by VausG
Anothername: Good to see them back. :) Hope they will release the Lula sequel too.
MarkoH01: "Wet Attack" - you really liked that one?
I don't know, thats why I hope for a release. Never played it.
low rated
*Yawn*