It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today we have a triple surprise for you – instead of one, three cool sales full of memorable titles up to 90% off are here for you to explore!

First, take a look at our regular Weekly Sale featuring games with summer adventures. Next, check the Special Sale with an abundance of titles that sport card mechanics and adaptations of board games.

Finally, be sure to browse through the Team17 Publisher Sale which comes with special bundle discounts for selected titles. Get additional 10% off if you own or buy three games or additional 15% off for five and more titles.

Please note that additional bundle discounts for titles listed here might become visible only after progressing to checkout.

All three sales mentioned above run until 26th July 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Was Braveland Wizard forgotten to include or is this intentional?
I'm always happy about a Team17 sale. I still wish some more Team17 games (namely Raging Justice) would come here eventually.
InSaintMonoxide: I'm always happy about a Team17 sale. I still wish some more Team17 games (namely Raging Justice) would come here eventually.
I'm hoping for Stunt GP, I loved that game as a kid.
GOG.com: Please note that additional bundle discounts for titles listed here might become visible only after progressing to checkout.
The additional bundle discounts are tempting. Can anyone confirm that the bundle discount also counts already owned games so that I can buy 3 games for now and additional games later individually, but still with the higher discount?
Post edited July 19, 2021 by eiii
GOG.com: Please note that additional bundle discounts for titles listed here might become visible only after progressing to checkout.
eiii: The additional bundle discounts are tempting. Can anyone confirm that the bundle discount also counts already owned games so that I can buy 3 games for now and additional games later individually, but still with the higher discount?
Yes, already owned games will count towards the higher discount.
eiii: The additional bundle discounts are tempting. Can anyone confirm that the bundle discount also counts already owned games so that I can buy 3 games for now and additional games later individually, but still with the higher discount?
blackcatXIII: Yes, already owned games will count towards the higher discount.
Thanks! That will make it easier. So I can buy the games from my wishlist first and still have a look at other discounted games later.

I love these bundle sales! :D My wallet not so much, though. :P
blackcatXIII: Yes, already owned games will count towards the higher discount.
eiii: Thanks! That will make it easier. So I can buy the games from my wishlist first and still have a look at other discounted games later.

I love these bundle sales! :D My wallet not so much, though. :P
The discount is even bigger when owning/buying five games. :)
This would have been a really good time to release Overcooked AYCE on GoG!
nvm
Post edited July 19, 2021 by zaMNal
Oh. That's something I didn't expect. Bundle discounts look great.
I can see 3 titles I'll definitely want to buy and I need to think about the rest of them. It looks that it's worth to take some not-sure games just to qualify for a deeper discount (:
eiii: Thanks! That will make it easier. So I can buy the games from my wishlist first and still have a look at other discounted games later.
Don't do this! Wait a second, make your decision and take all 5 titles with better discount! :)
Damn. Those Team17 discounts are pretty good since I already own a bunch of their games for the instant bonus. Good thing I didn't grab Planet Alpha and Alpha Genesis One that I was eyeing last week. Now I can get them for an even better price! :)
"Thine backlog doth protest!" ;)

Might also finally chuck in Worms WMD. For $1.59? Why not!

As usual, here's my obligatory recommendation for Yoku's Island Express. One of the best Team17-published titles. ;)
Post edited July 20, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
InSaintMonoxide: I'm always happy about a Team17 sale. I still wish some more Team17 games (namely Raging Justice) would come here eventually.
Same, already own all the current Team17 titles on GOG I'm interested in. We're still missing a lot of their classics, including several Alien Breed games, and the Alien Breed remaster they did for Vita in 2014 among many other things.
Strickly from a preservation standpoint, having Team17's Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust added would have been nice.
blackcatXIII: The discount is even bigger when owning/buying five games. :)
ciemnogrodzianin: Wait a second, make your decision and take all 5 titles with better discount! :)
Thanks for the hint! Luckily I had to fill my wallet first, so I haven't bought anything yet. 2 games from my wishlist are discounted nicely, but with these discounts I might find a few more games to get the higher discounts for 5 games. ;)
Post edited July 20, 2021 by eiii