It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Y U NO RELEASE OLD GAMES, GOG?!@?!
That didn't age so well. :)
This maybe a question nobody can answer. But does GOG plan on releasing more old games in the near future? There are several I'd still love to see on GOG like Dungeon Master,
Descent to Undermountain and those Buck Rogers games.
Kelefane: This maybe a question nobody can answer. But does GOG plan on releasing more old games in the near future? There are several I'd still love to see on GOG like Dungeon Master,
Descent to Undermountain and those Buck Rogers games.
I'm pretty sure they do. I wouldn't get my hopes too high für Buck Rogers though -> license hell.
I still hope for TimeQuest and Heretic/Hexen one day...
JudasIscariot: Y U NO RELEASE OLD GAMES, GOG?!@?!
Zeewolf: That didn't age so well. :)
I think it aged quite well since people still ask this question:P But I think I get your other implication :P
user deleted: i wud liek it moar if they hadnt liek taken peeps' moolah $$$ (thankful lee naht mine) an then uhh uprooted devlin'

didnt peeps get offered refunds if unhappy? i fgorget. buuuut at least thars taht :)
superstande: I'm afraid to ask but what's uprooted devlin' ? :)
I'm sure peeps were given choice to give money or not, at least - and they will be owning a game that has grown bigger than it was first planned.
But one can surely think what one wants about all that, lots of stuff changed... Many delays and all that. But I still dig the feeling of the gameplay trailers I've seen...
I am actually quite annoyed by the lack of releases for old games... So many titles left to publish, and so many new releases I am not interested or I can't use... Plus the redesign of the site makes me miss the old team a lot.
Where's the old games at GOG?
So many old good games locked away that take much more money to unlock than rereleasing them will ever bring in. Here is the perfect opportunity for a games loving multi-millionaire to help with a game or two.
Well a lot of people like me come to GOG expecting old games.
I come here for BOTH old and newer games.
I dont ever use steam. I will wait for game to be drm free here. Or buy used disc, but prefer here. Less work. More goodies! Less clutter. Easier to get stuff.
Also GOG is responsive and nice and Steam/V are not.
I also like the library functions here.
And community discussions about games. <Pointedly>
I am still hoping to see Timequest and Superhero League of Hoboken from Legend Entertainment. I check GOG every day in the hopes that they will pop up.

I would also *love* to see Sherlock Holmes: Case of the Serrated Scalpel and Sherlock Holmes: Case of the Rose Tattoo.
I am also hoping that GOG releases the Age of Empire series or even the Duke Nukem 3D!
That would be great also.
Still hoping for more old school retro titles like Dungeon Master.
And what about these?!

Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/agatha_christie_and_then_there_were_none

Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/agatha_christie_murder_on_the_orient_express

Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/agatha_christie_evil_under_the_sun
stil hoping for sniper elite v2, i have it for my 360 but my pc is better so i get a better experience