It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarm: Sticky. What's up?

Edit: Dude forum guy there is, are dual on your not supposed to be dual stuff place that is this forum. There can be only one!
HunchBluntley: Go to drunk, you're bed.
But, but I have one normal green version of this thread as a favourite and then there's also the carrot sticky one. Why do I have two of them? Confusion is rising. Also yeah I have been drinking but that's irrelevant! Let's speak of that no more. Ever never ever. Hush.
HunchBluntley: Go to drunk, you're bed.
Tarm: But, but I have one normal green version of this thread as a favourite and then there's also the carrot sticky one. Why do I have two of them? Confusion is rising. Also yeah I have been drinking but that's irrelevant! Let's speak of that no more. Ever never ever. Hush.
Are you sure it isn't just a prank? Like, maybe your friends painted one of your other favourited threads to look like this one? You should definitely accuse all your friends of this. (Preferably when you're drunk again.)
I suppose it's also possible that sticky threads still appear in the normal list of threads even if you also have it faved, just because they're sticky. But that's pretty far-fetched. My other guess is probably closer to the truth.
(And why would have a sticky thread faved? It's already at the top of the first page. :) )
"Full Throttle Remastered" is slated for a 2017 release. I presume this will be on GOG as DOTT and Grim Fandango Rematered are,since the same company is doing it?
Tarm: But, but I have one normal green version of this thread as a favourite and then there's also the carrot sticky one. Why do I have two of them? Confusion is rising. Also yeah I have been drinking but that's irrelevant! Let's speak of that no more. Ever never ever. Hush.
HunchBluntley: Are you sure it isn't just a prank? Like, maybe your friends painted one of your other favourited threads to look like this one? You should definitely accuse all your friends of this. (Preferably when you're drunk again.)
I suppose it's also possible that sticky threads still appear in the normal list of threads even if you also have it faved, just because they're sticky. But that's pretty far-fetched. My other guess is probably closer to the truth.
(And why would have a sticky thread faved? It's already at the top of the first page. :) )
Stop making reasons. Not to mention sense. It's bad form around here.
Post edited February 18, 2017 by Tarm
low rated
Hi , first post, new user here
deleted
cgiink: Hi , first post, new user here
I see you now have a reputation of 2 so stop spamming. It's frowned upon.
cgiink: Hi , first post, new user here
Tarm: I see you now have a reputation of 2 so stop spamming. It's frowned upon.
Spamming? When? What? How?
Can you show me the posts of my Spam please
I've sreached FAQ but I didn't find answer for my question.

How GOG team decide which games from community wishlist will be released ? Is there somewhere list of games which are going to be released in next months ?
G0rbovsky: I've sreached FAQ but I didn't find answer for my question.
Not the proper place for this question, but no worries.

G0rbovsky: How GOG team decide which games from community wishlist will be released ?
They don't. The wishlist can be used as an added incentive for publishers to release their games here, since the GOG team can show them a number for how many people want the game here. But the number is just an extra incentive, which cannot solve licensing issues.
It may help convince GOG to take a second look at a game they've rejected though, if the demand for said game is high enough.

G0rbovsky: Is there somewhere list of games which are going to be released in next months ?
No. Some people may have advance knowledge of what is going to come here, but they are under NDA and cannot talk about it. Not to mention that the games may finally not come here at all.
Tarm: I see you now have a reputation of 2 so stop spamming. It's frowned upon.
cgiink: Spamming? When? What? How?
Can you show me the posts of my Spam please
Oh don't mind me. I was just pulling your leg a bit and forgot that since you're new you don't know I relish in bad jokes.
G0rbovsky: [...] Is there somewhere list of games which are going to be released in next months ?
Yes. There is an "Upcoming" tab a little ways down the front page on the right-hand side. It doesn't show every game that will be released, though, just the ones GOG and the publisher have deemed it okay to announce. (Old games almost never appear there, for example, unless they're remakes or remasters.)
deleted
high rated
Couldn't find a more suitable topic for our first comment, so here goes. We're Craneballs and our first PC game Planet Nomads is also going to be among this year's releases on GOG (as Game in Development). Going to create its own topic once I figure out how.

Cheers,
Daniel
Craneballs: Going to create its own topic once I figure out how.
Welcome on board Craneballs. To create a new topic, just click the new topic button on the top right in the General Discussion section, add a subject and message, and post it. Be aware that new accounts with low rep may be unable to post links, but I've no idea if developer accounts suffer from the same issue or not (they shouldn't). Other reasons for a post not going through are post length and/or incorrect tags. See if any of those things are preventing you from making a new thread, and don't hesitate to ask for any assistance.
Once more, welcome aboard.
Attachments:
capture.png (21 Kb)