It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: YAY! The Hint is back!
on probation, kinda ;)
The first game that came to mind is definitely not going to be it: Manhunt. If I ever see Rockstar release a game here I'll probably have a massive coronary.
assassins creed 2 or 3?

what the animus looks like when it loses it tv reception
Ecstatica 1 & 2 :P (unlikely if the publishing rights are still with Sony via Psygnosis)

I just searched the wishlist for "static".
Pony Island?
The Devil Inside

"The Devil Inside is presented as a reality television game show documenting the supernatural exploits of the protagonist Dave and his titular alter ego, a succubus named Deva. The player can transform between Dave and Deva by activating pentagrams located at certain places throughout the game's levels. During gameplay, Dave/Deva is followed by a small flying camera as well as a cameraman, and the player can switch between the two camera views as desired. Occasionally, a news helicopter will also be present and scripted cutscenes will be viewed from an aerial perspective."
Post edited June 13, 2018 by MarkoH01
HereForTheBeer: YAY! The Hint is back!
Thiev: on probation, kinda ;)
I really missed the Enigmatic Hint!
greeklover: Pony Island?
We already have that... or rather, after a quick check, it used to be here. (I have it in my library, not sure when it was removed.)
Post edited June 13, 2018 by Luned
If it weren't a free game, I'd say The Static Speaks My Name, but anyway I think adaliabooks got it.
greeklover: Pony Island?
Was removed from GOG.
[Url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_TV_%28video_game%29]Mad TV[/url]
Bloody hell!
KISS Psycho Circus: The Nightmare Child!

and here I am, with half shaved face, was shaving when it hit me ; )

edit:
this or The Thing ; p
Post edited June 13, 2018 by mike_cesara
mike_cesara: Bloody hell!
KISS Psycho Circus: The Nightmare Child!

and here I am, with half shaved face, was shaving when it hit me ; )

edit:
this or The Thing ; p
i really wanted to play psycho circus as a teen but never had the chance. what, out of curiosity, is the hint's relation to that game?
Thiev: >.>
<.<
Just leaving it here...
I get a popup from my AV telling me that site is blocked for spyware... Maybe it's a false positive or...?
It may be wishful thinking but...

the Command & Conquer series, because the very first C&C had an intro with many TV video channels which ends with the EVA download after the screen shutdown, and even Red Alert had at the very begining of its intro a discussion between Einstein and an assistant on a TV screen. Both had noise.

I wish!
Thiev: >.>
<.<
Just leaving it here...
Hey look, The Outer Limits is starting!