It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next please - I missed this one :)
JudasIscariot: дед мороз will be very generous albeit slightly late :P

Check your PMs in 5 minutes :) Congrats!
My first victory . =)

Thanks !
MadalinStroe: I wonder why quick? Maybe it'll be released in 30 minutes. I'm still hoping for Severance: Blade of Darkness. I'm so upset I've missed out on getting it.
As somebody who actually owns it here, I would say: Don't be.
MadalinStroe: I wonder why quick? Maybe it'll be released in 30 minutes. I'm still hoping for Severance: Blade of Darkness. I'm so upset I've missed out on getting it.
Mafwek: As somebody who actually owns it here, I would say: Don't be.
Okay you and me! Outside in the parking lot, after school! I'll deal with you at 3 o'clock!
tinyE: Okay you and me! Outside in the parking lot, after school! I'll deal with you at 3 o'clock!
You really want to fight people over overrated games? If this game do returns to stores, I really do hope Night Dive Studios or someone makes heavily remastered version.
tinyE: Okay you and me! Outside in the parking lot, after school! I'll deal with you at 3 o'clock!
Mafwek: You really want to fight people over overrated games? If this game do returns to stores, I really do hope Night Dive Studios or someone makes heavily remastered version.
I was joking. :P

Besides, I can't fight for shit. XD
Mafwek: You really want to fight people over overrated games? If this game do returns to stores, I really do hope Night Dive Studios or someone makes heavily remastered version.
tinyE: I was joking. :P

I also guess you don't go to school anymore ;)
tinyE: I was joking. :P

MarkoH01: I also guess you don't go to school anymore ;)
graduated 1994 :D
MarkoH01: I also guess you don't go to school anymore ;)
tinyE: graduated 1994 :D
1991 - I win :D
MarkoH01: 1991 - I win :D
One day lets get together and throw our teeth at each other. :D
Damn, I feel young! That doesn't happen often lol
Mafwek: Damn, I feel young! That doesn't happen often lol
don't get too excited. I'm 42 and whenever people come to the house they still ask, "Are your parents here?"

I don't know. It might have something to do with the long hair and the "Welcome to Tatooine" shirt.
Post edited January 03, 2018 by tinyE
Mafwek: Damn, I feel young! That doesn't happen often lol
tinyE: don't get too excited. I'm 42 and whenever people come to the house they still ask, "Are your parents here?"
O.K. that's not a joke but there's usually NOBODY who guessed my age high enough when he sees me. PaterAlf was really close but he's really the only one. Everybody else says that I look much more like being just above 30. I am planning to be the youngest looking 60 years old guy ever ... Michael J. Fox does not count ;)
Post edited January 03, 2018 by MarkoH01
What do you mean, do you not like the game? Do you find it clunky?
MadalinStroe: What do you mean, do you not like the game? Do you find it clunky?
I love it, but to be fair, it's kind of got a bitch of a learning curve, and the combo thing can take a while to get used to.