It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh dear... What on Earth have I started? The theorists are really coming out of the woodwork now. :-P
blakstar: Oh dear... What on Earth have I started? The theorists are really coming out of the woodwork now. :-P
SO YOU ARE TOO BLAME FOR THIS.
No it's so easy. The truth is 352 is a permutation of 325, and "325" could be read as "3 to 5".

And you guessed right! We are going to have civilization 3,4 and 5 here.

voila :|
need a hint!
Post edited June 05, 2016 by mike_cesara
blakstar: Oh dear... What on Earth have I started? The theorists are really coming out of the woodwork now. :-P
Lord_Kane: SO YOU ARE TOO BLAME FOR THIS.
OK -- I'll try to be less blame in the future. :-P
Pseudoman: Since we're playing with the number 352...

352 -> binary = 101100000

Could it be a date? October 11, or since Poland is in Europe: 10 November.

10/11/00000 -> 10/11/5 -> 10/11/2015

According to Wikipedia, Fallout 4 was indeed released on the 10th of November in 2015.

So, evidence for a Fallout 4 release here on GOG.com, or mere coincidence?
Pseudoman, for a moment pretend that I don't know anything about metallurgy, engineering or physics, and just tell me what the hell is going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQFAgUWxnlA
Pseudoman: Since we're playing with the number 352...

352 -> binary = 101100000

Could it be a date? October 11, or since Poland is in Europe: 10 November.

10/11/00000 -> 10/11/5 -> 10/11/2015

According to Wikipedia, Fallout 4 was indeed released on the 10th of November in 2015.

So, evidence for a Fallout 4 release here on GOG.com, or mere coincidence?
Emob78: Pseudoman, for a moment pretend that I don't know anything about metallurgy, engineering or physics, and just tell me what the hell is going on.
You never studied.
Emob78: Pseudoman, for a moment pretend that I don't know anything about metallurgy, engineering or physics, and just tell me what the hell is going on.
Lord_Kane: You never studied.
Enigmatic hint? Let me guess. GOG worshipers.

(rolls eyes) No studying...
Lord_Kane: You never studied.
Emob78: Enigmatic hint? Let me guess. GOG worshipers.

The whole building is made of cold riveted girders with cores of pure drm. your girlfriend lives in the corner penthouse of DRM-Free Central. (I tried so hard.)
Emob78: Enigmatic hint? Let me guess. GOG worshipers.

Lord_Kane: The whole building is made of cold riveted girders with cores of pure drm. your girlfriend lives in the corner penthouse of DRM-Free Central. (I tried so hard.)
She's not my girlfriend. I find her interesting because she's a client and she sells games above their covers... 4 feet above their covers.
Well, imagine that this Twinkie represents the normal levels of DRM-Free in the city. If it were scaled to current levels, this Twinkie would measure 352-yards long and weigh approximately 42-tons.
Post edited June 06, 2016 by Pseudoman
Pseudoman: Well, imagine that this Twinkie represents the normal levels of DRM-Free in the city. If it were scaled to current levels, this Twinkie would measure 352-yards long and weigh approximately 42-tons.
42 Tons? Reminds me of Monthy Python. Wasn`t there a computer game "Monthy Python`s Search for the Holy Grail"?
Pseudoman: Well, imagine that this Twinkie represents the normal levels of DRM-Free in the city. If it were scaled to current levels, this Twinkie would measure 352-yards long and weigh approximately 42-tons.
Maxvorstadt: 42 Tons? Reminds me of Monthy Python. Wasn`t there a computer game "Monthy Python`s Search for the Holy Grail"?
There was an unofficial "Quest for the Holy Grail" by Mastertronic that was heavily influenced by Monty Python.
Maxvorstadt: 42 Tons? Reminds me of Monthy Python. Wasn`t there a computer game "Monthy Python`s Search for the Holy Grail"?
blakstar: There was an unofficial "Quest for the Holy Grail" by Mastertronic that was heavily influenced by Monty Python.
There was <span class="bold">this game</span> and the german Wikipedia also mentions a textadventure from 1985 with the exact same title.
blakstar: There was an unofficial "Quest for the Holy Grail" by Mastertronic that was heavily influenced by Monty Python.
Maxvorstadt: There was <span class="bold">this game</span> and the german Wikipedia also mentions a textadventure from 1985 with the exact same title.
Didn't know about that one -- sorry!

I'd only seen the other one, which wasn't very good. I owned a copy years ago.
Post edited June 06, 2016 by blakstar