It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thejimz: Vampire: The Masquerade -- Bloodlines? Pretty please? :)
The same came to my mind, as well as.. Duke Nukem Forever ; )

edit:

PREY! : )
Post edited August 14, 2015 by mike_cesara
JudasIscariot: Your new Enigmatic Hint:

"It's a wee bit undead!"
Pixel Zombie goes to the Loo?
GoatZ?

On the other hand, Rebellion is already here as publisher, so maybe something from the Nazi Zombie Army series? Zombie Army Trilogy?
I'm gonna guess that the 'wee' bit means it's somehow Scottish related, and also means it's going to be about small or miniature undead...

Only trouble being I can't find any games that match either of those criteria particularly... XD
adaliabooks: I'm gonna guess that the 'wee' bit means it's somehow Scottish related, and also means it's going to be about small or miniature undead...
or urinating undead...
Gengar78: or urinating undead...
If that's true, then the Stubbs guess is 100% on the money. That's one of the main mechanics.
Uhh.. I don't really know much games with undead themes. I'll randomly guess it then : Devil May Cry series. Where the publisher of the series still only published one game here (-_-")
more serious

Two bets, NecroVisioN or.. Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Because VanHelsing is no longer a secret..
Post edited August 14, 2015 by mike_cesara
Maybe Dead Pixels.

"It's a wee bit undead!"
"Warhammer Dark Omen" ?
Because there are undeads inside, because there is "Warhammer Shadow of the Horned Rat" here now, and because I strongly hope for this being released here :)

"It's a wee bit undead!"
My first guess in a while, because the hint coincides with a re-release of a title on console coming to PC this month...

It's published by Ubi, and it's already a few years old. So it's very plausible.

I vote for Zombi, previously ZombiU on the Wii U.... it's a"Wii" undead ;)
Post edited August 14, 2015 by JinseiNGC224
BillyMaysFan59: That would mean a new publisher though.
Nope, it won't be a new publisher.

http://www.gog.com/games##sort=bestselling&devpub=capcom&page=1
JinseiNGC224: My first guess in a while, because the hint coincides with a re-release of a title on console coming to PC this month...

It's published by Ubi, and it's already a few years old. So it's very plausible.

I vote for Zombi, previously ZombiU on the Wii U.... it's a"Wii" undead ;)
Didn't know they were releasing that on PC, that's a good guess :)

"It's a wee bit undead!"
Stasis?
For me the part "wee bit" stinks of double meaning.:P

In my head it sounds like frog so maybe it is Frogger.