It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, I have no idea what game they're referring to, but every time TET says "There they are!" I start laughing again... and he stalks off... and the thumbs up... hehehehe... click play again...

I've probably watched this clip a few more times than they intended. Why is it so funny, every time?? Eh, it's Friday, I'm just in a silly mood I guess.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by Elinnea
Phc7006: Arcania does , and Fable 3,...
GaminggUy45: Arcania sounds like a very good guess and it would be nice to complete the Gothic series.
Yeah, completing the series is important, although it only has 100 votes and the Steam reviews make it out to be pretty crappy.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/39690/

I'm guessing we'll get a DOSBox'd Tommo title too, though.
So no more classic games from EA , Activision or Ubisoft ? Only from Nordic and Tommo ?
Well, are there quest givers with dark robes in any of the first five Wizardry titles with exclamation marks?

And speaking of Wizardry...five missing games, five discs. Even if the games might not have been on disc before...

Ugh...my mind is drawing blanks.

I'll vote for either Titan Quest or Arcania at this point. Both are under Nordic as well.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by JinseiNGC224
JinseiNGC224:
JudasIscariot said something about being off-mark after people had guessed Titan Quest, so that's something to conside.
JinseiNGC224:
cmdr_flashheart: JudasIscariot said something about being off-mark after people had guessed Titan Quest, so that's something to conside.
Yeah I read that, but I'm so tired right now I'm just willing to accept whatever guess GOG people throw out there, namely games with RPG elements and exclamation marks above peoples heads. Arcania so far hasn't been debunked (yet).

Not sure if the Wizardry's have exclamation marks...unfortunately it seems most games with exclamation marks for quest givers are MMO's. There's even hoodies you can buy with just a giant yellow "!" . Only RPG fanatics and MMO players would know what that means ;)
Post edited March 28, 2014 by JinseiNGC224
GaminggUy45: Arcania sounds like a very good guess and it would be nice to complete the Gothic series.
tfishell: Yeah, completing the series is important, although it only has 100 votes and the Steam reviews make it out to be pretty crappy.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/39690/

I'm guessing we'll get a DOSBox'd Tommo title too, though.
Arcania is a decent game in its own right and yeah more Tommo is good for everyone.
Seriously, it has sth to do with NPCs! :-)
Post edited March 28, 2014 by zeffyr
I wonder if it could be Torchlight 2.
Post edited April 03, 2014 by DrMunch
DrMunch: I wonder if it could be Torchlight 2.
Hopefully!
ne_zavarj: So no more classic games from EA , Activision or Ubisoft ? Only from Nordic and Tommo ?
Well Square Enix would be the most likely major as we just got that Hitman game and these things tend to come in batches - What's RPG from Square? Final Fantasy 7 and 8, The Last Remnant and Revenant!
Although the clue seemed like it was firmly Western RPG...
ne_zavarj: So no more classic games from EA , Activision or Ubisoft ? Only from Nordic and Tommo ?
Fever_Discordia: Well Square Enix would be the most likely major as we just got that Hitman game and these things tend to come in batches - What's RPG from Square? Final Fantasy 7 and 8, The Last Remnant and Revenant!
Although the clue seemed like it was firmly Western RPG...
(I was spamming Jeff Skalski on Twitter with ideas for EA games. He claimed at first he didn't mind, then stopped replying so I backed off. ;)

The latest release of Hitman was enough for me to realize at least some "big-name" publishers still pay attention to GOG. I too was getting worried there for a while.

As for SE, Square Enix is having a sale on Steam, maybe to get as many people to buy the Steam versions as possible. It would be amazing if we were getting a FF game, but do they have yellow exclamation marks?
No 'classic' this time so I guess - it is a hint for rather newer game.
It will be The Cave .
I guess it could be Wizardry 1-5.