It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's definitely DOTT. There's a horse...and...um...there's a crowbar...which is kinda a sword, right? :(
tfishell: Are you the emperor of the exclamation mark? ;-)
Heh. There will be a ton of exclamation marks if GOG can somehow get the Homeworld series! :P
tfishell: Looks like most of the M&B games would be welcome here, but if it is indeed Paradox coming aboard hopefully the Majesty collection won't be far behind.

Still wish we could expect another LA title.
Mount and Blade has left Paradox's stables.
So did "TaleWorlds" make any other games?
IronArcturus: So did "TaleWorlds" make any other games?
Only the 3 Mount and Blade games, with an upcoming 4th.
Post edited November 11, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Only the 3 Mount and Blade games, with an upcoming 4th.
So how are the Mount&Blade games? I've never played that series before.
Grargar: Only the 3 Mount and Blade games, with an upcoming 4th.
IronArcturus: So how are the Mount&Blade games? I've never played that series before.
They are really nice. The best in my opinion and in the opinion of many others is M&B Warband, especially in the multiplayer. That's also a reason why they make a sequel of M&B Warband.

The problem I see is that you have to activate the games with a serial key. You can do it offline but you still have to do it.
It's the same when I asked some time ago for the release of Dominions 4 here on GOG where the activation method is the same and a blue one answered that they see it as DRM and thats the reason why it's not here. But I have no problem with that when you can activate games offline. GOG already has some games where you need a serial key to play in multiplayer but they don't want that you need a serial key to play in single player.
Post edited November 11, 2014 by Silverhawk170485
Someone had to do this ;-)
Austrobogulator: It's definitely DOTT. There's a horse...and...um...there's a crowbar...which is kinda a sword, right? :(
There is also a whole game about iron horses, if you count spikes as swords we got it... nah, not really.
I think it's a nordic horse. And horse rhymes to north. And a sword is the weapon of a warrior.

So the only logical solution is King's Bounty: Warriors of the North.
Completely silly suggestion: this hint could be about Minecraft. Horses, swords, hoes, and a square sun...

Mostly played on-line by youngsters, so that would also explain the spelling/punctuation issues :-)
Hmm.. maybe I'll guess one of the other versions of Defender of the Crown again then?
Unless it's already dropped...
*reloads front-page*

....*f5, f5, f5*
Nope, *sigh*
Post edited November 11, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
I'll go with Crusader Kings, because there is a sword and a horse on the cover. And also because all sound guesses are already taken :p
Golden Axe! (don't ask...)
a horse = a mount
a sword = a blade

mount + blade = Eye of the beholder.

Let me dream!