It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: We've got a lot of stuff going on and I haven't had the chance to come up with a good hint as of yet :)
tburger: Wat? After signing LA I would rather expect the entire team went on a cruise on caribbean sea :-)
Maybe later, right now it's too cold to do so from Poland :P
JudasIscariot: We've got a lot of stuff going on and I haven't had the chance to come up with a good hint as of yet :)
tburger: Wat? After signing LA I would rather expect the entire team went on a cruise on caribbean sea :-)
That's only if you have had Ebola exposure. Signing L.A. is more a hiking trip sort of achievement.
Phc7006: So, no actual hint for this week? Should we consider the practice as disctontinued ?
Well Judas said he won't make hints about Lucasarts games, so it probably mean the next classic release would be LA.
JudasIscariot: Maybe later, right now it's too cold to do so from Poland :P
When did Poland become part of the Caribbean Sea? ↁ_ↁ
JudasIscariot: Maybe later, right now it's too cold to do so from Poland :P
HypersomniacLive: When did Poland become part of the Caribbean Sea? ↁ_ↁ
http://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy20732/

GOG operates from the Polish embassy of Puerto Rico for tax evasion reasons. :P
Phc7006: So, no actual hint for this week? Should we consider the practice as disctontinued ?
Ingsoc85: Well Judas said he won't make hints about Lucasarts games, so it probably mean the next classic release would be LA.
Bad Day LA? Woohoo!
Ingsoc85: Well Judas said he won't make hints about Lucasarts games, so it probably mean the next classic release would be LA.
zeffyr: Bad Day LA? Woohoo!
I don't know what it is but for some reason i actually like that game even if it is considered terrible by most people.
GaminggUy45: I don't know what it is but for some reason i actually like that game even if it is considered terrible by most people.
If it's going to be another American McGee game, go ask Alice! I think she'll know!
*deleted*
Post edited November 04, 2014 by Piranjade
GaminggUy45: I don't know what it is but for some reason i actually like that game even if it is considered terrible by most people.
IronArcturus: If it's going to be another American McGee game, go ask Alice! I think she'll know!
I love Alice wish EA would release it here already.
JudasIscariot: So, no actual hint for this week?
Suhweet. I bet a lot of people and groups got interested in GOG with the Disney joinup. Keep up the great work!
I wonder if GOG could get Gearbox someday...
IronArcturus: I wonder if GOG could get Gearbox someday...
I can see it now....Colonial Marines on GOG. It can hold a place of honor next to the other digital nightmares that have landed on GOG's doorstep over time.

(Horrible thing is, if it was here....I'd probably buy it. Damned trainwreck fetish.)
CarrionCrow: I can see it now....Colonial Marines on GOG. It can hold a place of honor next to the other digital nightmares that have landed on GOG's doorstep over time.
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of Homeworld. :P
CarrionCrow: I can see it now....Colonial Marines on GOG. It can hold a place of honor next to the other digital nightmares that have landed on GOG's doorstep over time.
IronArcturus: Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of Homeworld. :P
Good call. Probably a better idea for GOG to have actual quality games available for purchase.