It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opticq:
The-Business: If you also decode the data found in that script, you get urls with Greek gods (prefixed with "/bundles/gogwebsitepluginnewpublisher/img/publish/"):
lampsace/orithyia.png
carmanor/eiresione.png
eulabeia/cladeus.png
Titan Quest maybe?
zeffyr:
These are the image urls for the numbers with the special spoiler fonts. I hadn't checked the host (I tried the paths with www.gog.com instead of static2.gog.com), so you know from the Spoiler thread that these are hints for three franchises by from the new publisher. The Greek mythology is likely just distraction.
The-Business: The Greek mythology.
Age of Mythology confirmed!
Maybe Nordic is coming back.:P
v1989: Maybe Nordic is coming back.:P
No, please, seriously, no. If they return, and if people will buy again their stuff, they are going to get the wrong message. That they can mess with GoG and its people as they please, throw their tantrums and departure, then return like they own the place or something. To hell with them. Besides, good people who bought their games before their departure, were kind enough to gift them to everyone around. Their games will NOT be missed; their money, on the other side...
KiNgBrAdLeY7: No, please, seriously, no. If they return, and if people will buy again their stuff, they are going to get the wrong message. That they can mess with GoG and its people as they please, throw their tantrums and departure, then return like they own the place or something. To hell with them. Besides, good people who bought their games before their departure, were kind enough to gift them to everyone around. Their games will NOT be missed; their money, on the other side...
I have to disagree. If Nordic comes back and drops the regional pricing nonsense, I would say that would be a victory for GOG. I don't want to see GOG lose another 35 games.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: No, please, seriously, no. If they return, and if people will buy again their stuff, they are going to get the wrong message. That they can mess with GoG and its people as they please, throw their tantrums and departure, then return like they own the place or something. To hell with them. Besides, good people who bought their games before their departure, were kind enough to gift them to everyone around. Their games will NOT be missed; their money, on the other side...
IronArcturus: I have to disagree. If Nordic comes back and drops the regional pricing nonsense, I would say that would be a victory for GOG. I don't want to see GOG lose another 35 games.
If things go as smoothly as you hope/describe, then i agree with you. But developers... And greed... Rarely have a good ending. Everyone wants a good ending, that's true. Let's see if, and how much, this is feasible.
IronArcturus: I have to disagree. If Nordic comes back and drops the regional pricing nonsense, I would say that would be a victory for GOG. I don't want to see GOG lose another 35 games.
I thought that GOG dropping the ball in our court was a clear message that Nordic won't return without regional pricing. Why would you still hope it may turn out otherwise?

On topic - so, no Enigmatic hint this week?
HypersomniacLive: On topic - so, no Enigmatic hint this week?
Well, we have the imminent Totally-Not-LucasArts™ arrival on Tuesday.
HypersomniacLive: I thought that GOG dropping the ball in our court was a clear message that Nordic won't return without regional pricing. Why would you still hope it may turn out otherwise?
For one thing, I'd rather not see GOG lose any more games. GOG needs to build up their library so they can compete with other services and show the big publishers that DRM-free is the way to go. I do like the fact that Disney/Lucasarts may join GOG soon, so that is a start.
IronArcturus: For one thing, I'd rather not see GOG lose any more games. GOG needs to build up their library so they can compete with other services and show the big publishers that DRM-free is the way to go. I do like the fact that Disney/Lucasarts may join GOG soon, so that is a start.
Ummm... that's all nice and dandy, but how exactly does it answer the question I asked?
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
HypersomniacLive:
IronArcturus:
Yeah, chances of that working out right, as in persuading them to throw the regional pricing crap into the bin and forget all about it, are basically zero, under which circumstances good riddance.

As for the new publisher being good news, I'd have said so before the "good news" moment. Now, let's wait and see what terms it'll join under, then decide whether it's a good thing or not.
v1989: Maybe Nordic is coming back.:P
No Sir I have to disagree. That's a bit unfair, because they dont wanted to treat gog.com better as their other customers. They want treat them all the same way. At least they told this. I read a post somewhere (sry no link) with their reasons to leave gog.com. It made sense to me.
Who can really go to hell is imo Codemasters, because of the way of their 'quick-quick-hurry-we-give-you-no-deadline' removal of Blade Of Darkness. THAT was real crap.
gamefood: No Sir I have to disagree. That's a bit unfair, because they dont wanted to treat gog.com better as their other customers. They want treat them all the same way. At least they told this. I read a post somewhere (sry no link) with their reasons to leave gog.com. It made sense to me.
Who can really go to hell is imo Codemasters, because of the way of their 'quick-quick-hurry-we-give-you-no-deadline' removal of Blade Of Darkness. THAT was real crap.
Got to agree with you. I still have not recovered from the shock about Blade of Darkness. Even though i had it bought upon release here.
gamefood: No Sir I have to disagree. That's a bit unfair, because they dont wanted to treat gog.com better as their other customers. They want treat them all the same way. At least they told this. I read a post somewhere (sry no link) with their reasons to leave gog.com. It made sense to me.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Got to agree with you. I still have not recovered from the shock about Blade of Darkness. Even though i had it bought upon release here.
Oh Codemasters - first that Colin McRae game, then that whole Op Flashpoint / ArmA debacle that resulted in that game being removed the FIRST time and now this!
Whatever happened to those simpler times of BMX Simulator?
Post edited October 27, 2014 by Fever_Discordia