It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jonridan: Ruler = map, strategy
Crown = ruler...

Hmm...

Age of Empires! :D Microsoft is coming...
DreamedArtist: If its that then my god 0_0
Or could the ruler be measuring the age? And maybe the crown is the empire? :P
JudasIscariot: NEW ENIGMATIC HINT!!!
Obviously it is "Sneak King"...
Post edited October 17, 2014 by shoveling
There's only one ruler of the internet

<why is my picture not attached?>
Post edited October 17, 2014 by gixgox
GOG will start GOG Music and the hint is about Lorde's "Royals".
Fever_Discordia: Hmm a new expansion for CK2 called 'Charlemagne' is to be released soon in which Charlemagne is is played by Christopher Lee, apparently:
https://www.paradoxplaza.com/crusader-kings-ii-charlemagne?___store=gb&amp;gclid=CjwKEAjw2f2hBRCdg76qqNXfkCsSJABYAycPKDtq2p6FhQ5RO1Mg6J7FjFWN9M7TyEpn3VllWW_PvxoCpsnw_wcB

So maybe?
As much as it would be cool to have Paradox on board here, think of the sheer planets-and-dimensions-colliding scale of the backlash that would come from the local vocal community due to their cosmetic DLC flooding.
Would actually be fun to watch. Will buy popcorn just in case.
Post edited October 17, 2014 by Erich_Zann
Erich_Zann: As much as it would be cool to have Paradox on board here, think of the sheer planets-and-dimensions-colliding scale of the backlash that would come from the local vocal community due to their cosmetic DLC flooding.
Would actually be fun to watch. Will buy popcorn just in case.
They have way too much DLC in my opinion.. it's just annoying.

But complete editions would fit on GOG very well.
I would totally pee my pants should CK or any of the older EU were behind the enigmatic hint. But I think the Supreme Ruler guess is the most likely.
vicklemos: GOG will surely release Wings remastered from Cinemaware! I hope!
Mainly 'cause (shame on me, I know) I didn't play the original, just the GBA version.
And that was cool!

Cinemaware could release the gba Wings on the Virtual Console, too!
Phc7006: Not that obvious... Wings remastered appears ro be published by Kalypso. Kalypso hasn't shown much interest in Gog for a while. Defender of the Crown came here through Cinemaware. In their communication about the remastered edition, they never hinted at a GOG release. But they hinted at a "release of the emulated amiga version for PC,iOS,... ", so what we could/should get is the amiga version with rocklobster emulation...
ahem.. :P
wings remastered!
yay!
vicklemos: ahem.. :P
wings remastered!
yay!
yeah my bad. but it comes with regional pricing...
vicklemos: ahem.. :P
wings remastered!
yay!
Phc7006: yeah my bad. but it comes with regional pricing...
:)
If u can, go play the GBA version, it rocks
Daliz: They have way too much DLC in my opinion.. it's just annoying.

I doubt that even if paradox comes to gog a complete edition of CK2 will be possible since the complete edition on steam at the moment is priced at 144,99€ and I don't see it getting cheaper any soon.
Daliz: They have way too much DLC in my opinion.. it's just annoying.

Matruchus: I doubt that even if paradox comes to gog a complete edition of CK2 will be possible since the complete edition on steam at the moment is priced at 144,99€ and I don't see it getting cheaper any soon.
Umm okay, you're right. Not with that price..
Matruchus: I doubt that even if paradox comes to gog a complete edition of CK2 will be possible since the complete edition on steam at the moment is priced at 144,99€ and I don't see it getting cheaper any soon.
Spoiler: There is no complete edition currently. This €144.99 package doesn't include the newly-released Charlemagne DLC and from what I understand, Paradox isn't finished with Crusader Kings 2 yet.
Grargar: Spoiler: There is no complete edition currently. This €144.99 package doesn't include the newly-released Charlemagne DLC and from what I understand, Paradox isn't finished with Crusader Kings 2 yet.
Wow, why is that series so expensive?
IronArcturus: Wow, why is that series so expensive?
A base game with a $/€39.99 cost and about 48 DLC packs. Some expansions, other portraits, other music and some unit packs.