It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: And the magnificent H&D.
Freeware! It was released to promote H&D 2.
Fansite with some download mirrors

I'd love to see the sequel here, I've never played it.
Ok, I'm sure the question everyone is asking is, "How does Starpoint Gemini 2 relate to GEICO?" :P
IronArcturus: Ok, I'm sure the question everyone is asking is, "How does Starpoint Gemini 2 relate to GEICO?" :P
My guess would be "not at all". Judas would have already said something, if it was the hinted game.
In "Geico" we trust! Let's see what Thursday has in store for us...
GOG will surely release Wings remastered from Cinemaware! I hope!
Mainly 'cause (shame on me, I know) I didn't play the original, just the GBA version.
And that was cool!

Cinemaware could release the gba Wings on the Virtual Console, too!
vicklemos: GOG will surely release Wings remastered from Cinemaware! I hope!
Mainly 'cause (shame on me, I know) I didn't play the original, just the GBA version.
And that was cool!

Cinemaware could release the gba Wings on the Virtual Console, too!
Not that obvious... Wings remastered appears ro be published by Kalypso. Kalypso hasn't shown much interest in Gog for a while. Defender of the Crown came here through Cinemaware. In their communication about the remastered edition, they never hinted at a GOG release. But they hinted at a "release of the emulated amiga version for PC,iOS,... ", so what we could/should get is the amiga version with rocklobster emulation...
Given what was said in the stream, we're pretty darn sure "Geico" refers to a Gex game.
tfishell: Given what was said in the stream, we're pretty darn sure "Geico" refers to a Gex game.
Any second now...
Maybe...
No classic game this week apparently... (AvP 2000 is not on sale so that doesn't count)
catpower1980: No classic game this week apparently... (AvP 2000 is not on sale so that doesn't count)
Buuut... even WITH that pedantry, the 48hr free period is going to expire before the end of the week, at which point it, presumably WILL go on sale - this week!
catpower1980: No classic game this week apparently... (AvP 2000 is not on sale so that doesn't count)
Fever_Discordia: Buuut... even WITH that pedantry, the 48hr free period is going to expire before the end of the week, at which point it, presumably WILL go on sale - this week!
In fact, I already got it long ago drm-free on DotEmu so that's why I'm not so interested in it ;)
Don't be so sure about that.
"Geico" was Gex indeed.
Grargar: Gex or Gex: Enter the Gecko?
You guessed it :)

Please check your PM in a few minutes and a much delayed congratulations to you, my good feline :)
JudasIscariot: You guessed it :)

Please check your PM in a few minutes and a much delayed congratulations to you, my good feline :)
Thank you very much Judas! I'm now highly anticipating the sequel. I really hope you are working on that.