It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there any news about a new publisher? I've read in the forums that GOG may get a "big" publisher like Disney or 2K, but I don't know if they're just rumors or not.
IronArcturus: Is there any news about a new publisher? I've read in the forums that GOG may get a "big" publisher like Disney or 2K, but I don't know if they're just rumors or not.
There is this from about a month ago. Nothing since then, though.
IronArcturus: Is there any news about a new publisher? I've read in the forums that GOG may get a "big" publisher like Disney or 2K, but I don't know if they're just rumors or not.
Check out the Q&A tomorrow maybe we'll get some answers.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ask_us_anything_on_twitch
IronArcturus: If it's Disney, I want to see or [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/tron_20]Tron 2.0.
v1989: If it is Disney, then I want Jedi Outcast or The Dig.:P
I just want Disney. ;-) I believe things are looking that way, but Take 2/2k could still be the one. (To me Microsoft is still the least likely.)
v1989: If it is Disney, then I want Jedi Outcast or The Dig.:P
tfishell: I just want Disney. ;-) I believe things are looking that way, but Take 2/2k could still be the one. (To me Microsoft is still the least likely.)
Disney and Take 2 are the most likely, but I am hoping it is Disney. Just seeing the whole LucasArts catalog become available for purchase again would be great. I think that Take 2 will appear here eventually because the lack of regional pricing was the main factor keeping them away. Although Microsoft might just throw a curveball and upset everything, but they are the least likely of the big three publishers given their past stances on drm-free releases.
Post edited October 13, 2014 by EnforcerSunWoo
EnforcerSunWoo: Disney and Take 2 are the most likely, but I am hoping it is Disney. Just seeing the whole LucasArts catalog become available for purchase again would be great. I think that Take 2 will appear here eventually because the lack of regional pricing was the main factor keeping them away. Although Microsoft might just throw a curveball and upset everything, but they are the least likely of the big three publishers given their past stances on drm-free releases.
It would be great to see the GTA series if GOG could get Take Two! They also have 4x4 Evo and Heavy Metal: FAKK2!
Damnit. So no more Enigmatic Hint till we get "Geico". Grrrrrrrrr........
Grargar: Damnit. So no more Enigmatic Hint till we get "Geico". Grrrrrrrrr........
Nope, but Judas said 90% it's this week, so if it's not tomorrow, could be a question for the Q&A.
Cavalary: Nope, but Judas said 90% it's this week, so if it's not tomorrow, could be a question for the Q&A.
Here is what irks me though; what if "Geico" was released on time? Would that mean we wouldn't get any kind of Enigmatic Hints at all then?
Grargar: Here is what irks me though; what if "Geico" was released on time? Would that mean we wouldn't get any kind of Enigmatic Hints at all then?
They'd probably make more of an effort then, but now they can drop it and focus on other matters. And may also be a case of release schedule being jumbled around because of this delayed release and possibly something else which may be held for after the Q&A to be announced then.
Cavalary: They'd probably make more of an effort then, but now they can drop it and focus on other matters. And may also be a case of release schedule being jumbled around because of this delayed release and possibly something else which may be held for after the Q&A to be announced then.
Many maybes, nothing official, business as usual then. :P
EnforcerSunWoo: Disney and Take 2 are the most likely, but I am hoping it is Disney. Just seeing the whole LucasArts catalog become available for purchase again would be great. I think that Take 2 will appear here eventually because the lack of regional pricing was the main factor keeping them away. Although Microsoft might just throw a curveball and upset everything, but they are the least likely of the big three publishers given their past stances on drm-free releases.
IronArcturus: It would be great to see the GTA series if GOG could get Take Two! They also have 4x4 Evo and Heavy Metal: FAKK2!
And the magnificent H&D.