It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fever_Discordia: Wha? Don't worry, it probably isn't going to be Moto Racer - I still think Gex is probably most likely!
tfishell: Well for me, it's the pattern of not having any "big" publisher's games in many months, and Gex is owned by Square Enix, so while I certainly want to think it's Gex, I should know better. ;)
But Sqeenix WHERE either the last or second-to-last big publisher to bring a game here with Hitman 3
http://www.gog.com/game/hitman_contracts
So they're maybe more likely out of the big boys...
Fever_Discordia: But Sqeenix WHERE either the last or second-to-last big publisher to bring a game here with Hitman 3
Second-to-last. The last one was EA with Sim City 4 in June.
Fever_Discordia: But Sqeenix WHERE either the last or second-to-last big publisher to bring a game here with Hitman 3
Grargar: Second-to-last. The last one was EA with Sim City 4 in June.
Yeah, I knew it was either Hit Man 3 or Sim City 4 last, I just couldn't quite remember the order they came in...
Hey guys, I have a spot of bad news. Unfortunately, this week's Enigmatic Hint has been delayed. Delayed but not dead. The delay should, hopefully, be no longer than the delay we experienced with Hogs of War. You may continue guessing as to what the delayed Enigmatic Hint actually stands for :)

In the meantime, please give me a few minutes to craft another hint. Sorry for the rather short notice...again :/
JudasIscariot: Hey guys, I have a spot of bad news. Unfortunately, this week's Enigmatic Hint has been delayed. Delayed but not dead. The delay should, hopefully, be no longer than the delay we experienced with Hogs of War. You may continue guessing as to what the delayed Enigmatic Hint actually stands for :)

In the meantime, please give me a few minutes to craft another hint. Sorry for the rather short notice...again :/
Meh, there goes my excitement. :P
JudasIscariot: Hey guys, I have a spot of bad news. Unfortunately, this week's Enigmatic Hint has been delayed. Delayed but not dead. The delay should, hopefully, be no longer than the delay we experienced with Hogs of War. You may continue guessing as to what the delayed Enigmatic Hint actually stands for :)

Grargar: Meh, there goes my excitement. :P
Delayed, not dead :P
JudasIscariot: Delayed, not dead :P
As long as it's not "soon".
JudasIscariot: Delayed, not dead :P
Grargar: As long as it's not "soon".
I wouldn't do that to you guys :)

Emergency Replacement Enigmatic Hint:

To get the most enjoyment out of this title, you'll need to strike the earth.
Post edited October 01, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: To get the most enjoyment out of this title, you'll need to strike the earth.
This sounds like some Minecraft clone :) Strike the earth with a pickaxe, strike trees with axes and so on :)
Strike the earth.. to cause a Quake?
Terraria?
Terranova?!

JudasIscariot: (...) craft another hint.
hummm so many "craft" games. Earth = terra.
Terraria? Could it be?
IronArcturus: Homeworld on GOG.
When this day comes, my friend, be prepared! :P

Smannesman: Gex: Enter the Gecko would be interesting.
Just tell me, man: how's the psx version compared to the n64 and pc ones?
Recently I saw scores from two versions (n64 and psx) and they were completely different; I remember the n64 being visually superior...

edit: sorry for so many replies, couldn't help myself! :)
Post edited October 01, 2014 by vicklemos
vicklemos: Just tell me, man: how's the psx version compared to the n64 and pc ones?
Recently I saw scores from two versions (n64 and psx) and they were completely different; I remember the n64 being visually superior...

I have no idea, I only played the PSX version.
Which is quite ugly, but basing the levels on different shows was interesting.
Post edited October 01, 2014 by Smannesman
vicklemos: Terranova?!

JudasIscariot: (...) craft another hint.
vicklemos: hummm so many "craft" games. Earth = terra.
Terraria? Could it be?
IronArcturus: Homeworld on GOG.
vicklemos: When this day comes, my friend, be prepared! :P

Smannesman: Gex: Enter the Gecko would be interesting.
vicklemos: Just tell me, man: how's the psx version compared to the n64 and pc ones?

Doubt it would be Terraria, It's creator Andrew Spinks seems to have zero interest in releasing the game outside of Steam anytime someone would bring it up, he would just blow it off.
You do have to strike the earth a lot in Prehistorik.