It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Laura Bow games? It would be nice to have more Sierra games here, and those are mystery adventure games.
Poetry and horror...how about The Dark Eye?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dark-eye
EnforcerSunWoo: I'm thinking it might be Shivers and/or Shivers II. Would be nice to see more Sierra games released again.
This was my first thought as well! :-) Especially since the second Shivers game has the subtitle 'Harvest of Souls' which could refer to the 'night of the soul' line in the hint. All the other hints seem to fit well too. And yes, more Sierra games would be awesome!

Still remember finding this trailer for the first Shivers game on another Sierra cd. Hehe, it's a bit tacky, but it did the job back in the day! :-D
EnforcerSunWoo: I'm thinking it might be Shivers and/or Shivers II. Would be nice to see more Sierra games released again.
EOakford: The Laura Bow games? It would be nice to have more Sierra games here, and those are mystery adventure games.
Yes, please! I'm always in in for more Sierra goodness!

That being said, I'm certain the thursday release will be Gray Matter.
EOakford: The Laura Bow games? It would be nice to have more Sierra games here, and those are mystery adventure games.
fronzelneekburm: Yes, please! I'm always in in for more Sierra goodness!

That being said, I'm certain the thursday release will be Gray Matter.
I hope not, for it to be a hint for a game that was already mentioned for release here would be incredibly lame.
EnforcerSunWoo: I hope not, for it to be a hint for a game that was already mentioned for release here would be incredibly lame.
It wouldn't be the first time.
Dark Seed
scharmers: Dark Seed
This makes a lot of sense for a number of reasons.

1.) Nightdive asked their facebook about Darkseed a while back. There were more than a few interested people in seeing them bring it back

https://www.facebook.com/NightDiveStudios/posts/240286079446820

2.) G-Doc posted a picture in the summer sale forum thread and it had the Night Dive tentacles with a clock in the middle. After reading a brief synopsis of Dark Seed, a clock makes a lot of sense. I've since lost it unless someone else knows where it is. But if I remember right there was a 3 hour gap on the clock in the picture G-Doc posted. In Dark Seed you have 3 days to complete what you need to before it's too late. Also, on the clock's importance according to Wikipedia:

"Unlike most point-and-click adventure games, which give the player time to explore, almost every action in Dark Seed has to fall within precise time limits, or the game will end up in an unwinnable state. As a result of this one must start over repeatedly to win without resorting to a walkthrough."

3.) Judas hinted at a point-and-click horror game, and that's what Dark Seed appears to be according to Moby and Wikipedia.

Granted it's not my personal first pick, but it would probably make some people happy.
Post edited June 30, 2014 by JinseiNGC224
Return of the Phantom (Microprose 1993) ? ( It's a classic game, it's about terror, sould and the poetry thing could match the opera theme)
When a man starts to recite poetry a woman must be involved.
Adventure + horror + poetry leads to:
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
cyboff: quite fits to Black Mirror - hinted elsewhere by tfishell :
( http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post603 )

p.s. if it is Black Mirror, then tfishell should win, my quess is Posel smrti, OK? :D
He was right :>
Awesome, I bought Black Mirror 2 & 3 on IndieGala a while back DRM-free and recently received free Steam codes from the developer with proof of purchase, but the first Black Mirror game wasn't a part of the deal due to being a different publisher or something. A friend gave me their copy of the first game but now I can pick it up here when I'm ready to play it instead and just give them theirs back. Nice to have the first game in the series here!
( http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post603 )

p.s. if it is Black Mirror, then tfishell should win, my quess is Posel smrti, OK? :D
Nice try using the Czech title of the game :P

Congratulations as you have won today's release :)

Give me a few minutes and I'll PM you shortly :)
high rated

JudasIscariot: Nice try using the Czech title of the game :P

Hope we agreed that tfishell win in this case :D and as there is no Czech version, then there is no Posel smrti ... (hope you can solve legal issues and add it some day, original is original :P)
JudasIscariot: Nice try using the Czech title of the game :P

cyboff: Hope we agreed that tfishell win in this case :D and as there is no Czech version, then there is no Posel smrti ... (hope you can solve legal issues and add it some day, original is original :P)
I've already PM'ed him :) Thanks :)