It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NOT IN

Donning my hat to show support.

Actually, just applied a label onto my diskette...
Post edited September 11, 2015 by Pseudoman
Think I found something I like, and fitting to my normal avatar..

The attachment is for those not using BE, and may be wondering what the change is all about.

Not in.
Attachments:
I'm not in but I did put on a helmet. (was time for an avatar change anyway)
*puts down safety rug and cordons off with hazard tape, cones and a big fuck off sign that reads: "DO NOT HUMP THE RUG!"

*waits for foxworks to try and hump the rug
Momo1991: That would require more skill than I currently possess. Would you like me to do your books, manage your business or cook you some nice profiteroles? Seriously, my mother despaired of my inability to draw a straight line :-p
IAmSinistar: [game show audience scream] : "Take the profiteroles! THE PROFITEROLES!!!"
Mwahaha... they are pretty sweet, especially when I use really, really expensive chocolate and heavy cream for the sauce :-p
Momo1991:
RenKalan: You should host a giveaway where people would change your avatar to comply with Sachys rules and then enter this here giveaway properly with the winner avatar! Of course, the profiteroles sound good too.
That is a most excellent idea. However, I am not in for this GA :-)

As to solidarity, I think my own personal record stands as evidence without me having to strap-on some yellow stripes and a hard hat (as much as I know Sachys would enjoying seeing me in that attire :-p)
Post edited September 13, 2015 by Momo1991
Well, why not! I'm in.
I probably spent way too much time just altering this silly avatar of mine. Oh well. I'm in, damn it! ;)

Striker's living dangerously, running at the construction site.
Not in, but I figured I might as well dress up, all the cool kids are doing it. :P

Awesome idea for a giveaway, though!
Might be an extra couple of days on the prize giving due to some potential banking issues (also known as cash paying clients ;D). So realistically we're looking at wee hours of sunday / monday daytime UK terms.
Post edited September 15, 2015 by Sachys
is it just me... or am I seeing a bunch of "new user" titled accounts now adding the hazard tape without a probable clue of what is going on? - seen at least ten across general and sub-forums the last few days. O_______o?/
Sachys: is it just me... or am I seeing a bunch of "new user" titled accounts now adding the hazard tape without a probable clue of what is going on? - seen at least ten across general and sub-forums the last few days. O_______o?/
It's hip now, but as so often we're the proto-hipsters. :D
Post edited September 16, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Sachys: * * * * *
Might be an extra couple of days on the prize giving due to some potential banking issues (also known as cash paying clients ;D). So realistically we're looking at wee hours of sunday / monday daytime UK terms.
Whatever you do just don't put yourself in a bind to give away a free game. We all appreciate it but I'm sure everyone can agree we don't want you to dig yourself a hole over it.
Sachys: is it just me... or am I seeing a bunch of "new user" titled accounts now adding the hazard tape without a probable clue of what is going on? - seen at least ten across general and sub-forums the last few days. O_______o?/
Klumpen0815: It's hip now, but as so often we're the proto-hipsters. :D
Heheheheh!

...I am NOT gonna put on skinny fit jeans!
FoxbodyMustang:
nah its all good - just a case of getting paid after the banks close.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by Sachys
Alright, I'll play. Better late than never. I'm not interested in the very generous giveaway, as these others have been playing for the full amount of time. I just wanted a fun excuse to change the ole avatar.
I'll try as well. I'm in.