It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: draw a straight line :-p
Sachys: thats what image editing software is for, ya numpty! :D
Absolutely no lines, straight or otherwise, used.
Attachments:
deleted
Fairfox: We should definitely do a Christmas-themed avatar Giveaway at the time. And by "we", I mean not me. Sorry.
there usually is one (as I said in the OP).
Sachys: thats what image editing software is for, ya numpty! :D
Gydion: Absolutely no lines, straight or otherwise, used.
...kinda lost now
Post edited September 07, 2015 by Sachys
deleted
not in but thank you for your generosity!!!

My hard hat is green (with lovely orange spray paint) but it works!
Sage103082: My hard hat is green
Pretty sure you can see a doctor about that. O___________o7
Sage103082: My hard hat is green
Sachys: Pretty sure you can see a doctor about that. O___________o7
That cost money. =P I think i'll go with the wait and see if it goes away on its own approach. =P
Gnostic: Oh, I believe you, as much as I believe that I have a blue hard hat on top of my avatar head.
Thank you!! I can see yours, it's pretty nifty!
Sachys: Pretty sure you can see a doctor about that. O___________o7
Sage103082: That cost money. =P I think i'll go with the wait and see if it goes away on its own approach. =P
*points at yoghurt pot
Not in, but I support this.
Not in either, but I've changed my avatar out of solidarity. Rosangela looks suitably grumpy with a hardhat on, I suppose. :P
I'M CONSTRUCTING!

Very good idea for a GA Sachys, very good! :)
Hey Sachys

While I was originally IN, please take me OUT.

I have received two gift games recently from IAMSinister's GA and won't be joining any more GA's for a long time - I have enough guilt right now :)

For solidarity purposes, I will maintain the avatar until your GA has concluded. Thanks for the GA in the first place!
TheSaint54:
Okelidoo! Cheers for letting us know.
Momo1991: That would require more skill than I currently possess. Would you like me to do your books, manage your business or cook you some nice profiteroles? Seriously, my mother despaired of my inability to draw a straight line :-p
[game show audience scream] : "Take the profiteroles! THE PROFITEROLES!!!"