It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Breja: Good heavens, there actually is construction work being done here! We should have changed our avatars long ago, it seems to work wonders.
Now we just need them to fix the rest of this shit!

*falls through glaring hole in account security while looking for message histories still not imported (among other issues)
LaPtiteBete: How many reasons will you draw and report ?... :)
no idea.
Post edited September 04, 2015 by Sachys
I'm always in for Health and Safety in the workplace. Unite fellow Goggers! We demand a safe forum for our spamming! To arms!
Well frack, if everyone is changing their avatar for this lark, I may as well don my OSHA Inspector guise. Someone needs to make sure safety guidelines are followed!
NOT IN

Just for solidarity. The chat system is driving me crazy, and their mobile site really needs work :)
Well, as we've already had some movement (even though I doubt it is from this), heres a plain version of the "Silence of the GOGbears" poster if any of you want a copy to print at home (got a couple of requests).

Edit: note I've barely slept all week so the "August 2015" is a typo - might make it more collectible. ;D
Attachments:
Post edited September 04, 2015 by Sachys
agentcarr16: NOT IN
Just for solidarity. The chat system is driving me crazy, and their mobile site really needs work :)
^This. Reading/writing messages over mobile is nigh impossible. Thanks and +1.
This is silly. :-)
Not in but thanks for the great idea.
IAmSinistar: Well frack, if everyone is changing their avatar for this lark, I may as well don my OSHA Inspector guise. Someone needs to make sure safety guidelines are followed!
Oh dear it's Queso de Inspector. *flees to hide the cheese*
foxworks: Oh dear it's Queso de Inspector. *flees to hide the cheese*
I'm afraid I'm going to have to sample all the varieties to make sure they're safe. Fortunately I brought along several bottles of wine to smooth the process.
foxworks: Oh dear it's Queso de Inspector. *flees to hide the cheese*
IAmSinistar: I'm afraid I'm going to have to sample all the varieties to make sure they're safe. Fortunately I brought along several bottles of wine to smooth the process.
Then I'll bring some slightly stale crackers so we can make this a proper meal. Best wait for Foreman Sachys to leave for the poo pit if we're to enjoy that wine!
foxworks: Then I'll bring some slightly stale crackers so we can make this a proper meal. Best wait for Foreman Sachys to leave for the poo pit if we're to enjoy that wine!
If he's in charge of poo, that technically makes him an Aftman. ;)
foxworks: Then I'll bring some slightly stale crackers so we can make this a proper meal. Best wait for Foreman Sachys to leave for the poo pit if we're to enjoy that wine!
IAmSinistar: If he's in charge of poo, that technically makes him an Aftman. ;)
Good one, hehe
Not in, but this crazy penguin does believe in safety. It's not the #1 priority - Beer first - safety second.

trentonlf: Still not in :-P
That avatar is fantastic!!
Post edited September 04, 2015 by hummer010
hummer010: Not in, but this crazy penguin does believe in safety.
Is that Tux?

That looks like Tux!?!
Why not show solidarity, I am in!

As always, thanks for your generosity!

+1

Ugh, since my avatar edit is not legible I decided to attach it.
Attachments:
Post edited September 04, 2015 by TheSaint54