It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The world is your oyster. The oyster is a hat.

You'll never have to give him up, never have to say goodbye to Geralt, and you'll never have to deal with that one thing that kinda bugs you ever again. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now moddable! Check out the official statement from CD PROJEKT RED for more details on where and how you can get started:

"Released today, the Modkit enables Witcher community to modify several aspects of the game to their own liking.

Thanks to texture import and export, gamers can now modify the looks and feel of in-game objects, while the possibility of substituting meshes allows to insert new models in the game world in place of existing ones. Finally, access to script files opens up an entirely new array or modification options to many in-game aspects, so modders can fire up their imagination and fiddle with item statistics and much more.

In order to download the Modkit, head on over to , the official home of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt mods where you can download the extractor itself as well as some of the exisiting mods. Don’t forget to check [url=http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forums/186-Suggestions-and-Modding]our forums for the Modkit documentation. We simply cannot wait to see all the fantastic creations from the modding community. Should you have any additional questions regarding the capabilities of the kit, make sure to check out GameSpot’s Q&A."
BKGaming: Glad to see a partnership between CDPR and Nexus, this is what GOG should do as well if they don't want to include a workshop type feature... could benefit both sites.
Fireholder: CDPR is GOG; GOG is CDPR.
They're subsidiaries of the same company, CDProjekt.
o.O

This... I am well aware of.

But just because CDPR has a partnership with Nexus does not mean GOG does or will have. They are still separate companies.
I'ma gonna do Wrangler TJ mod and do a little offroading in Witchaland!

That is; if I ever learn how to mod. :D
Fireholder: CDPR is GOG; GOG is CDPR.
They're subsidiaries of the same company, CDProjekt.
BKGaming: o.O

This... I am well aware of.

But just because CDPR has a partnership with Nexus does not mean GOG does or will have. They are still separate companies.
Funny you should say that, considering the news came from GOG, and not CDPR. ;-)
However, I do agree that the mod tools should be included in the Extras.
Post edited October 02, 2015 by Fireholder
GOG.com: The world is your oyster. The oyster is a hat.

You'll never have to give him up, never have to say goodbye to Geralt, and you'll never have to deal with that one thing that kinda bugs you ever again. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now moddable! Check out the official statement from CD PROJEKT RED for more details on where and how you can get started:

"Released today, the Modkit enables Witcher community to modify several aspects of the game to their own liking.

Thanks to texture import and export, gamers can now modify the looks and feel of in-game objects, while the possibility of substituting meshes allows to insert new models in the game world in place of existing ones. Finally, access to script files opens up an entirely new array or modification options to many in-game aspects, so modders can fire up their imagination and fiddle with item statistics and much more.

In order to download the Modkit, head on over to , the official home of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt mods where you can download the extractor itself as well as some of the exisiting mods. Don’t forget to check [url=http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forums/186-Suggestions-and-Modding]our forums for the Modkit documentation. We simply cannot wait to see all the fantastic creations from the modding community. Should you have any additional questions regarding the capabilities of the kit, make sure to check out GameSpot’s Q&A."
Are there any plans for a Level editor for the Witcher 3?
0Grapher: Sure, but I assume that GOG has far more male customers. I also think that it is far more likely for males to mod their games and I haven't seen a lot of horse mods for any game that I've modded.
Tarm: Skyrim has some if I remember it right.
skyrim had mods for literally everything ;) and girls do game :D and mod
Tarm: Skyrim has some if I remember it right.
Rynn_Arokh: skyrim had mods for literally everything ;) and girls do game :D and mod
Oh yes. I guess people just assume there's only a few girls gaming and modding. Kinda hard to tell the gender of a person on the net. ;)
Rynn_Arokh: skyrim had mods for literally everything ;) and girls do game :D and mod
Tarm: Oh yes. I guess people just assume there's only a few girls gaming and modding. Kinda hard to tell the gender of a person on the net. ;)
Because in the old days we had a saying: "the Internet is the place where men are men, woman are man and children are federal agents.
Tarm: Oh yes. I guess people just assume there's only a few girls gaming and modding. Kinda hard to tell the gender of a person on the net. ;)
blotunga: Because in the old days we had a saying: "the Internet is the place where men are men, woman are man and children are federal agents.
Ha ha yeah. Most people of an IQ above 50 learned to play it safe after a while. :P