It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
Vitek: Sigh, after years of waiting I bought Wasteland 2 about week ago. :-/
You mean - full price ? You hit directly between 2 big sales coz on last sale (month ago?) it was discounted -75%. I'm still waiting for my day to pick 30th anniversary edition with W1 remaster included.

WOW NOW I'VE NOTICED THEY ARE GIVING IT FOR FREE. Should I be spoiled ?
Post edited December 11, 2019 by tburger
viperfdl: Thanks for the free game, gog and inXile. But I have the game now two times in the library as Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2 Director's Cut. Is this a bug?
Because they're indeed...two seperate games ;D!
Thanks for the freebie, GOG. It's been on my wishlist for a while, but, like Obduction, I'm probably going to have to wait till I get a better computer before I'll be able to play it, though.
high rated
Vitek: Sigh, after years of waiting I bought Wasteland 2 about week ago. :-/
Here's the link to contact support, we'll help you out :)
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?form=orders&product=gog
Any laggards out there who don't have it yet, a highlight of the sale is that it's $35 to get the game play all-in for Grim Dawn, which is the pillars-above best game in its genre (ARPG).
Thanks, GOG!

I`ve noticed something strange at store. I bought "Simply RED" Collection at the 2019 summer sale, which is completely matches "Ultimate RED Collection", but there is no any warning about having some games from bundle in my library if I trying to add Ultimate RED Collection to the shopping cart. Is there an expected behavior?

Also (my bad, I`ve didn`t noticed for a long time) Witcher III Wild Hunt GOTY presents in my library, but is shown as non-bought at the store. How to fix this?
https://www.gog.com/promo/20191211_winter_sale_themed_collection_adventure

Some games listed on the promo have zero discount now.
Do yourselves a favor and pick Wasteland 2, since it is FOR FREE!
Bloody good turn-based RPG, and you can prepare yourselves for upcoming third installment ;)
Thanks GOG & publishers! A new nice sale, that's for sure.

Most discunt seems similar to these in the last promo.
Ah, dang - once again i loose in sale lottery. Book of Demons is not among the chosen ones.

Strangely, darkwood in sale, but not the associated artbook (which is even more expensive than the game itself).

Nevertheless, everything is fine, nice sale, superb giveaway - looking forward to digging and will definitely find something.

Happy Winter sale everybody.
zlaywal: Can you tell us when the first batch of GOG connect end?
emter_pl: The availability of certain games is visible on the GOG Connect page.
Thank you.
Does the GOG Connect for Planetfall includes also Premium edition or just a base game?
Thanks for the free Wasteland 2, it's an awesome game and also thanks for making a bargain bin section of the sale with all 90% discounts sorted together! :D
Thank you very much for giving away Wasteland 2, GOG & Inxile Entertainment! \o/
Very nice of you.
Thanks for the Free game GOG! Never played the Wasteland series, I got my eye on some games I skipped during the last sale but I'm holding off for now.
Is there any chance more games will be added later? I am interested in Disco Elysium however I don't want to buy it now and then see it discounted later on during the sale.
Thanks for Wasteland 2, Inxile Entertaintment and G.O.G.!