It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
high rated
And more mysterious discount increases...

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
Bloodstained: IGA's Back Pack [DLC] (30% off vs. 25% off)
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (30% off vs. 25% off)
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - Official Soundtrack [DLC] (30% off vs. 25% off)
Creature in the Well (20% off vs. 15% off)
DUSK (33% off vs. 25% off) - Note: Available 44% off as part of the Indie Bundle
DUSK - Intruder Edition [Deluxe] (33% off vs. 25% off)
DUSK - Intruder Edition Upgrade [DLC] (33% off vs. 25% off)
Her Story (90% off vs. 85% off)
Stardew Valley (40% off vs. 33% off)
Void Bastards (33% off vs. 25% off bundled vs. 20% off unbundled)
Void Bastards Soundtrack [DLC] (34% off vs. 20% off) - New to the Sale

Titles Now Matching the GoG Low Price:
Indivisible (25% off) - Note: Available 44% off as part of the Indie Bundle
Slay the Spire (50% off)
Slay the Spire - Soundtrack [DLC] (50% off)

Other Discount Increases:
AMID EVIL (25% off)
AMID EVIL: WARRIOR EDITION [Deluxe] (25% off)
AMID EVIL: WARRIOR UPGRADE [DLC] (25% off)
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Osmium Edition (75% off)

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Any updates on GOG Connect?

The Russian version of this news says that new games will be added every week, but nothing has been added since December 11.
Looks like bad translation. There was a post of someone from GOG informing that we should expect new GOG Connect titles to be added near the end of sale. I suppose that these new offers should be active at least one week, so I guess we should expect them just after Christmas.
I saw these recommendations on reddit :

For The King
Slay the Spire
mqstout: Patches still today include changes to/apply to the base game, especially the engine/stability/core. The expansions did add some extra things the base game didn't have, like attribute respeccing and some QoL things. [...]
HunchBluntley: RRRrrhh. Not a fan of developers making fairly basic stuff like respeccing exclusive to DLC (especially paid), but it really depends on what else those other "QoL things" actually are. (I see stuff related to expanded stash sizes mentioned in the descriptions on the expansions' product pages, but unless the core game's stashes are ridiculously small, I can probably live without that improvement.)
I'll probably wind up getting the game anyway, but...I could also see myself just waiting for the inevitable complete edition. I've waited this long, after all.
It's all on sale at once. This is a "complete edition". Their "complete edition" equivalent on Steam is just a bundle of the items together sold as a package. The big QoL items are universal. Extra storage is one that's expansion-tied, but, no, the base game's wasn't ridiculously small (and can be modded, as well). Beyond the 3 classes in the expansions, a class of skills -- movement-related skills -- are relegated to the 2nd expansion. Again, game's fine without them (I actually prefer it without!). Level cap boost. A class of traits on gear called "item skill modifiers" that are only with the expansions [things such as "damage of type Y converted to type X when using skill W" or "Skill T has extra duration of +U"].

Game without expansions is great. Game with expansions is amazing.
RWarehall: Her Story (90% off vs. 85% off)
Thanks, I was hunting for this one! (:
By the way, we should receive new GOG Connect titles today. If not, the next and last moment for this will be on Monday, but it would be flash offer, so I guess today is more likely.
high rated
Today we added new games to GOG Connect: Chasm, Hedon, and Bad North: Jotunn Edition. Together with Galaxy Trucker and Through the Ages, they are available until the end of the Winter Sale.
Post edited December 27, 2019 by emter_pl
emter_pl: Today we added new games to GOG Connect: Chasm, Hedon, and Bad North: Jotunn Edition. Together with Galaxy Trucker and Through the Ages, they are available until the end of the Winter Sale.
Is the Grand Finale starts today ? No new discount until January 2nd ?
Post edited December 27, 2019 by MaxFulvus
MaxFulvus: Is the Grand Finale starts today ? No new discount until January 2nd ?
It's not the finale yet.
emter_pl: It's not the finale yet.
My excitement is immeasurable, and my wallet is ruined.
high rated
A new Newsletter Promo is out...
The LEGO Star Wars games and almost all of the other Star Wars games at 75% off.

Check your e-mail, 3 days only until the 30th. Details added to the spreadsheet.

GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
emter_pl: It's not the finale yet.
CervelloYM: My excitement is immeasurable, and my wallet is ruined.
Yup - already bought a few big ones, might hold off on those last minute purchases until Monday...
HunchBluntley: RRRrrhh. Not a fan of developers making fairly basic stuff like respeccing exclusive to DLC (especially paid), but it really depends on what else those other "QoL things" actually are. (I see stuff related to expanded stash sizes mentioned in the descriptions on the expansions' product pages, but unless the core game's stashes are ridiculously small, I can probably live without that improvement.)
I'll probably wind up getting the game anyway, but...I could also see myself just waiting for the inevitable complete edition. I've waited this long, after all.
mqstout: It's all on sale at once. This is a "complete edition". Their "complete edition" equivalent on Steam is just a bundle of the items together sold as a package. The big QoL items are universal. Extra storage is one that's expansion-tied, but, no, the base game's wasn't ridiculously small (and can be modded, as well). Beyond the 3 classes in the expansions, a class of skills -- movement-related skills -- are relegated to the 2nd expansion. Again, game's fine without them (I actually prefer it without!). Level cap boost. A class of traits on gear called "item skill modifiers" that are only with the expansions [things such as "damage of type Y converted to type X when using skill W" or "Skill T has extra duration of +U"].

Game without expansions is great. Game with expansions is amazing.
Yeah, I broke down and bought the base game the other day. It's fine without the expansion content.
With regard to buying the complete collection: I meant that I might have just waited for that to get here so I could get it all in one package and not have to worry about picking up DLC piecemeal later, and possibly at a worse price than getting the all-in-one package (and also to avoid having to deal with updates changing the game, since those usually stop or slow to a trickle after a complete edition launches, and this is/was apparently one of those games where the devs kept tweaking and adding things for years after launch, and I don't like stuff that's already in my save being altered just from installing a patch).

Thanks for all the info you've provided, BTW.
RWarehall: The LEGO Star Wars games [..] at 75% off.
Mm.. here in euros it's at 65% off.
RWarehall: The LEGO Star Wars games [..] at 75% off.
phaolo: Mm.. here in euros it's at 65% off.
They are 75% off only for newsletter subscribers who already own at least one Star Wars game.
phaolo: Mm.. here in euros it's at 65% off.
PaterAlf: They are 75% off only for newsletter subscribers who already own at least one Star Wars game.
Ah, in theory I am\was subscribed to the newsletter, but it always arrived many days late to be of any use.
Is there any way to check it?

EDIT: found where to enable it again in the profile options
Post edited December 28, 2019 by phaolo