It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
tfishell:
Good suggestions. I also would add FlatOut 2 to that list, although it's a bit more expensive than FlatOut 1. Both games are a lot of fun.
Suggestions again

tfishell: Pajama Sam Vol. 1 (and Pajama Sam 3 from Vol. 2 but Vol. 1 is the better deal)
MarkoH01: I am sure you have this text somewhere saved as a shortcut :D
Heh, no because it's simple to write and I remember it pretty easily ;) If the other Humongous games ever get here , especially the Spy Fox games (hint hint GOG and Retroism), then I might need to write up the best deals (depending on how they're bundled) and save it.
tfishell: My suggestions:
[...]
Sildring: You sir, have really good taste :)
cheers, thanks :)
tfishell:
eiii: Good suggestions. I also would add FlatOut 2 to that list, although it's a bit more expensive than FlatOut 1. Both games are a lot of fun.
Probably a good game, I just never got around to playing it.
Post edited December 14, 2019 by tfishell
NuffCatnip: Hold on a second, did Indivisibles price increase?
Yesterday it was 30€, today it's 32€, it's not the world, I know, but still, why the increase in price?
Edit: Yeah, yesterday it had a 25% discount, today it's only 20% off.
It didn't increase - the base discount during the sale is -20% but you get -25% when you pick up at least 5 games from our 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. Have in mind that owned games count towards this discount too.
Does that Immortal Planet game have any randomization?
emter_pl: It didn't increase - the base discount during the sale is -20% but you get -25% when you pick up at least 5 games from our 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. Have in mind that owned games count towards this discount too.
kbnrylaec: https://www.gog.com/promo/20191211_winter_sale_themed_collection_adventure

Some games listed on the promo have zero discount now.
Three days passed, the bug is still there, unfixed.
tfishell: My suggestions:

Pajama Sam Vol. 1 (and Pajama Sam 3 from Vol. 2 but Vol. 1 is the better deal)
Shadow Warrior Classic Complete (free)
System Shock 2
Beyond Good & Evil™
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest
Star Wars™: Jedi Knight™ - Jedi Academy™
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Unreal Gold
Crysis®
Redneck Rampage Collection
Unreal 2: The Awakening Special Edition (eehh)
POSTAL 2
Far Cry®
Torchlight
Terraria
Carmageddon Max Pack
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Realms of the Haunting (I never finished it but it's only $1)
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection
FlatOut
Red Faction
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (I know it's hated but I had fun and it's only $1)
LIMBO
TRON 2.0
Blood Fresh Supply (not a great discount yet but it's Blood)
Pandemonium! (not super fun but only $1)
World of Goo
Gex
Redline (great price, somewhat fun so semi-recommend)
Okay, interesting list, but can you suggest something I don't have?

Hmm, I don't have Terraria yet. But it doesn't seem to be a very good deal. (all-time low is just a third of the current price) And Blood: Fresh Supply, but I have Blood, so..
Post edited December 14, 2019 by W3irdN3rd
NuffCatnip: Hold on a second, did Indivisibles price increase?
Yesterday it was 30€, today it's 32€, it's not the world, I know, but still, why the increase in price?
Edit: Yeah, yesterday it had a 25% discount, today it's only 20% off.
emter_pl: It didn't increase - the base discount during the sale is -20% but you get -25% when you pick up at least 5 games from our 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. Have in mind that owned games count towards this discount too.
It actually did for the "unbundled" discount. It went from $29.99 in USD to $31.99 although the "bundled" discount remained the same. Same thing happened to DUSK (20% to 25%) from $14.99 to $15.99.

Both discounts actually go to 44% off if you own/buy at least 5.
high rated
emter_pl: With so many deals available we want to help you find the ones that might interest you.

This is why we added more games to the front page sections, and feature themed selections every other day - our current gift guide is "For brainiacs and conquerors").

We also set up dedicated pages for discounts available until December 26th and made this throwback page with Good Old Games up to -90%.

Let us know what you think :)
Great idea thank you. If you guys REALLY want to help us ... why don't just offer a "sort by price" and "sorty by discount" option? This crazy idea would even work OUTSIDE of big sales ... ;)
Post edited December 14, 2019 by MarkoH01
emter_pl: We also set up dedicated pages for discounts available until December 26th and made this throwback page with Good Old Games up to -90%.
Are these discounts available until December 26th the only ones that will end prematurely, that is before January 2nd? If a game is not on this list, can I be sure it will stay discounted throughout the whole sale?
Post edited December 14, 2019 by Leroux
emter_pl: With so many deals available we want to help you find the ones that might interest you.

This is why we added more games to the front page sections, and feature themed selections every other day - our current gift guide is "For brainiacs and conquerors").

We also set up dedicated pages for discounts available until December 26th and made this throwback page with Good Old Games up to -90%.

I don't know if you'll answer questions about specific games, but out of curiosity, is GOG going to discount both Blake Stone games and Rise of the Triad: Dark War?
Dogmaus: Do you mean that Dead Synchronicity has not received updates here on GOG that are on Steam?
MarkoH01: Tha's (unfortunately) exactly what I was meaning:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens_v2/page1
That's not the only issue - there's also a thing regarding price; $20 on GOG vs $10 on Steam and Humble. They had price reduced last year for Summer.

Good additions. How about a “SORT BY PRICE” option?
Very lovely the Good Old Games sale. With the word Good written in green and all. :-) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Up to 90%!

Calling to mind good memories from the good old G.O.G.
Post edited December 14, 2019 by Carradice
emter_pl: We also set up dedicated pages for discounts available until December 26th and made this throwback page with Good Old Games up to -90%.

These additional pages are helpful. But the information about some discounts ending earlier of course should have been added already to the first post. You also should have a look at this nice browser add-on from Ghorint2t. Something similar directly from GOG really would be helpful! ;)
Post edited December 15, 2019 by eiii
I bought Tangledeep and Tangledeep - Legend of Shara. It was cheaper to buy them separately than in combo.