It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
Since I already have Wasteland 2, can I have Wasteland 3 instead ? Yes ? Wonderful, thank you! :P
Hellblade is calling me but backlog says no, while it was almost impossible to say no to a delicious looking 2 hours game like Chuchel at that price. The Windter Sales lasting for 21 days,I have time to see what else I might really get to play without making any backlog. If I can finish Darksiders and Bioshock in these 3 weeks I could really consider getting Hellblade then.
I realize this is probably a dumb question. Will these deals last throughout the sale, or do they expire at some point?
eiii: Unfortunately I already own Wasteland 2, but still a nice giveaway!

Is there anything else beside the giveaway which will expire before the sale ends?
Not that I again miss a good offer...
For me most of the giveaways have been games I already owned, and in this case it's one I don't care about. But the good side is that you can do a good action and...give it away later on to someone who is missing it now. It's hard to think they will give another game after this one in the same sales. I can't remember a precedent.
Thanks for the freebie of course. :)

Suggestions

Oh and the Pajama Sam bundles are on sale ;)
Post edited December 13, 2019 by tfishell
docbear1975: I realize this is probably a dumb question. Will these deals last throughout the sale, or do they expire at some point?
A few are literally changing or disappearing, like Night in the Woods (it's back at 30%) and Bioshock (gone for now). But for the most, it probable that the will last and more will be added.
MarkoH01: Yay. Minimum prize and outdated as well ...
Begs the question if the prize is low enough.
Do you mean that Dead Synchronicity has not received updates here on GOG that are on Steam?
Post edited December 12, 2019 by Dogmaus
docbear1975: I realize this is probably a dumb question. Will these deals last throughout the sale, or do they expire at some point?
emter_pl: Games from Focus Home Interactive are available only until December 26th, 2 PM UTC and the Ultimate RED Collection is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_winter_sale_is_live_get_2500_deals_up_to_95_06f8a/post97
It really isn't. They have removed some games from sales before. It doesn't have to happen this time as well, but it could.
high rated
Nice artwork from GOG. Here are some links :)

promo banner:
1550 px

sale banner:
480 px

background wallpapers:
480 px
767 px
1024 px
1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
ULTRA (2560 px)

wallpaper links #2 (Blade Runner Edition):
kindly provided by JackknifeJohnson here :)

wallpaper links #3 can be found here

@GOG: thanks for the freebie! :)
Post edited December 20, 2019 by goglin
Thanks a lot for the freebies GOG!

PSA: It doesn't look possible to access the Wasteland 1 key from GOG Galaxy 1. Log in through the browser instead.
athineos: WASTELAND 2? FREE? I almost bought the game last week. GOG you are the BEST!
Same here, I almost bought it last week (or so?), but I backed down the last minute due to immense backlog!

So... THANKS AGAIN GOG!!! You guys rock!
Random_Coffee: As a recently sired Warhammer-nerd, I'm interested in trying the games, but which ones are actually good?
Ixamyakxim: Do you like turn based strategy games? I *just* finished Mechanicus about a week or so ago - a ton of fun. I really liked upgrading my little techpriests with all sorts of new weird equipment you unlock. The whole upgrade your tech mechanism works really well.

Some great "voice" work and nice atmosphere. Plus the whole Adeptus Mechanicus thing is just grossly creepy cool. I know a bit about Warhammer "in passing" and the all around experience with this game just felt right.
I do like turn based strategy, and I am actually very interested in the Mechanicum. I think the next book I order is gonna be one about them. I think I'll add Mechanicus to cart then :)
Does anybody know if the GOG Connect for Planetfall includes also Premium edition or just a base game?
during previous winter sale, there was gog connect for stellaris... which got cancelled extremely fast due to technical issues. Will it even become available to connect again, or what?

Also - did anybody already made a list of highest discounts of all time for this sale?
There are no Activision's games on sale. Considering the huge time-frame of the event, perhaps we can expect some additional bundle or another offer for them a bit later.

Do not miss Deus Ex and Thief series being on historical lows.