It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i0n8or: Am I the only one having trouble connecting Convoy?
Same issue for me.
i0n8or: Am I the only one having trouble connecting Convoy?
Zerusuze: Same issue for me.
Install game on Steam then do the Connect.
Zerusuze: Same issue for me.
PainOfSalvation: Install game on Steam then do the Connect.
It was installed already.
PainOfSalvation: Install game on Steam then do the Connect.
Zerusuze: It was installed already.
If you tried to connect few times and still didn't work, best you can do is to contact GOG support.
Zerusuze: It was installed already.
PainOfSalvation: If you tried to connect few times and still didn't work, best you can do is to contact GOG support.
I'll try that, thank you!
Koitenshin: Why do we even need this topic when we've had the other one for longer?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/introducing_gog_connect_8fac8/page120
You should probably check the OP, as that is the main difference between the two threads. That said, I've considered no longer updating this thread, as few seems to visit it, but I still believe it serves a few of purposes:

1. It serves as a community based information hub on GOG Connect, meaning that it contains information that the official channels maintained by GOG don't.
2. In line with what I wrote above, this thread has a list of all previous offers, which may be of interest to some. For a while, the GOG wiki also did this, but it has not been updated in a long time.
3. I have heard that one or two (not many, but still) keep this thread in their favourite threads list so as to get a heads up when GOG connect is active again. There are other ways to find out about it, obviously, but it's for them that I post in this thread whenever I discover that there are new games on offer.

So, that's why I continue to maintain this thread. But one should know that if one has issues with GOG Connect, then the thread you listed is more frequently visited by blues (aka GOG employees).
high rated
Another Thursday, another set of GOG Connect offers:

Divine Divinity
Dustforce DX
Descent
Europa Universalis: Rome Gold
Order of Battle: World War II
Panzer Corps
Tharsis
Two Worlds Epic Edition

Available, as always, here: https://www.gog.com/connect
MightyPinecone: So, that's why I continue to maintain this thread. But one should know that if one has issues with GOG Connect, then the thread you listed is more frequently visited by blues (aka GOG employees).
Which is one reason why I have this thread as one of my favorites.
I love to have a thread to be aware of new Connect offers. The less extra info, the better.
[s]What have been the offers this year with GoG connect?[/s]

I searched with the wrong keywords. Found it.
Post edited April 21, 2019 by brunoais
MightyPinecone: So, that's why I continue to maintain this thread. But one should know that if one has issues with GOG Connect, then the thread you listed is more frequently visited by blues (aka GOG employees).
madth3: Which is one reason why I have this thread as one of my favorites.
I love to have a thread to be aware of new Connect offers. The less extra info, the better.
Well, I hope you will enjoy this then:

GOG Connect is active again! Currently only one game is available:
Stellaris

It's available for the next 48 hours.

EDIT: The offer is no longer available, as per madth3's post below.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by MightyPinecone
Now removed because of technical issues.
is it my idea or has it been a pretty long time since the last Connect offer?
You are right its been almost half a year without a big connect opportunity.
I think it is dying and GOG may or may not make a small last one as a farewell to the feature.

There are two things to advertisement, and Connect is advertisement. Prospective customers must find the service and then when found THEY MUST LIKE WHAT THEY SEE AND STAY. The last part needs work on GOG.com.
AI War 2 is on GOG Connect until Nov 5, 5pm UTC. (Announcement)