It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did anyone else notice that Mirror's Edge was in the background of the GOG connect banner in the front page when the sale started?

Unfortunately, I did not take a screenshot.
anx: Did anyone else notice that Mirror's Edge was in the background of the GOG connect banner in the front page when the sale started?

Unfortunately, I did not take a screenshot.
Yes, there was Mirror's Edge and another game that I cannot remember, so I'm pretty sure at least these two games will be added to GOG Connect in about an hour and a half, when the current batch of Flash Deals run out.
anx: ...
muntdefems: ...
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Both were mentioned in first news after the sale launch.
ciemnogrodzianin: Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
That was the one! Thanks. :)
ciemnogrodzianin: Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
muntdefems: That was the one! Thanks. :)
Thanks!

So where are they then? :D
muntdefems: That was the one! Thanks. :)
anx: Thanks!

Yeah its kinda peculiar they're mentioned in PCGamer but not on the site I guess they'll just get added later on?
AB2012: Just a tip for those of you persistently having problems - Do you have a "Limited" Steam Account or an "unlocked" one? From what I understand, you now need to spend around $5 directly with Steam (buying games or adding $5 to wallet) to unlock certain features one of which is being able to control visibility of your Steam profile (needed for GOG Connect to continue to "see" it after Steam recently made profile visibility disabled by default):-

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3330-IAGK-7663&l=english

I had similar problems in that GOG Connect used to work but ever since Steam changed their policy, my Limited Steam account (mostly Humble purchases and freebies) was no longer visible by GOG during the last sale's GOG Connect. Since then I paid the equivalent of $5 buying a few DRM-Free games on it (eg, Portal 1), I could suddenly access a lot more settings and during this GOG sale, GOG Connect started working again. Just something to bear in mind for those of you with Steam accounts who've never spent more than $5 directly with Steam and found GOG Connect stopped working sometime last year when Steam changed their policy to "default hidden" - lack of control over its visibility by Limited accounts will impact GOG Connect.
Taht seems odd. The new privacy settings are 'private' by default, but even limited account users can make them public and then should be able to be queried via GOG Connect's API
Post edited September 07, 2018 by satoru
satoru: Taht seems odd. The new privacy settings are 'private' by default, but even limited account users can make them public and then should be able to be queried via GOG Connect's API
I know it seems odd (I thought the same at the time). But it wouldn't let me create a profile all the time I had a limited account. I could access "Account Details" and "Preferences" settings for the account, but not settings for the profile including "My Profile" and "Game Details" Public / Private simply because I couldn't create a profile. And since it defaulted to Private, it was basically hidden from GOG Connect. As soon as I lifted the Limited Account restriction by adding the equivalent of $5 to the Steam Wallet, it magically worked. It wasn't the Account I had trouble with but rather a "Profile" and it's the latter that visibility settings seem to be stored in. ("My Privacy Settings" is on a different page (Edit Profile) vs "Account Details" and "Preferences"). I don't know whether it's some obscure bug, but I thought I'd post that here in case it's yet another "point of failure" for the GOG Connect process that someone else with a Limited Account may be experiencing.
Post edited September 07, 2018 by AB2012
anx: Thanks!

satoru: Yeah its kinda peculiar they're mentioned in PCGamer but not on the site I guess they'll just get added later on?
Nope. These games were available at the beginning of the sale and were removed. It's quite common in GOG Sales that some of Connect games are added, I don't know, by mistake or sth, just to be recalled after few hours.
I am a little bit disappointed :(

GOG connect games come and go, yes, but not that fast.

It looks like GOG still manages to give unpleasant surprises.
It's alive!

https://www.gog.com/connect

Games available:
Age of Wonders 3
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Trine Enchanted Edition

https://www.gog.com/news/the_winter_sale_2018_starts_now
Post edited December 13, 2018 by MightyPinecone
age of wonders and hong kong not being recognised for me at least currently, though I do own them on steam.. hopefully just a glitch or such. ( two other games I was missing did get picked up, so it's seeing library )

Wonder if someone just forgot to put the filter right, as I notice titles on steam are very slightly different for those two ( age of wonders III not 3, and Shadowrun: Hong Kong instead of Shadowrun Hong Kong )
Post edited December 13, 2018 by iDragon
it don't recognize any games for me, even though i had steam account connected with gog long time ago and own all shadowruns and have public profile.
---
oh nvm, i found solution and added all the games, to make gog detect my steam libary i had first to be logged on steam in browser, not just in client.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by BeingofEvil
Yeah, not finding Hong Kong for me either, but it always seems to fix itself eventually
...and there we go. It popped.
iDragon: age of wonders and hong kong not being recognised for me at least currently, though I do own them on steam.. hopefully just a glitch or such.
I have the exact same problem with those exact same games!

Although I guess it can be partially due to some settings.
I just found out that my Steam account had games list set as private, even though the profile itself was public.

I don't know if that has something to do with it. I haven't changed any Steam settings, as I don't really use Steam, I only redeem free codes from bundles and such, but in the past GOG Connect actually worked for me. I heard that Steam might have changed their privacy settings, and if that's true, then maybe trying different settings will help.

Sadly I discovered this settings issue only after trying that Connect refresh button twice. And that has a two-hour reset, although resetting it took much longer than two hours, so who knows how long it will take before I can hit it third time.