It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BKGaming: Can you tell me if it will release today/tonight before GOG goes on break for the weekend... would hate to have to wait until Monday. :P
JudasIscariot: It's going to get updated on Monday as we kind of got everything last minute and all :)
Any update on this Judas, GOGers have been complaining like crazy at devs for not having this yet on there forums.
From MaGog's logs for 27 July:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_homm2_gold_2.0.0.24.exe ***TO*** setup_homm2_gold_2.1.0.29.exe; ***TO*** 2.1 (gog-29); Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:05:09 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:46:41 GMT; 334,307,264 ***TO*** 373,268,568)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold, downloadables, Windows installer, French (setup_homm2_gold_french_2.1.0.27.exe ***TO*** setup_homm2_gold_french_2.1.0.29.exe; ***TO*** 2.1 (gog-29); Tue, 04 Nov 2014 16:05:56 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:46:46 GMT; 283,559,120 ***TO*** 324,950,000)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_homm2_gold_german_2.1.0.29.exe; 2.1 (gog-29); Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:46:37 GMT; 332,358,752)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold, downloadables, Succession Wars tracks (DOS) - optional (patch_homm2_the_succession_wars_tracks.exe; ; Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:28:01 GMT; 19,377,184)

NOTE! CHANGED Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658785.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Update (27.07.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ We have added the German version of Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold. A big "Thank you!' goes out to Rungen for the German version of the game.
NOTE! ADD +++ The DOS Music selector patch has been incorporated into the main installers for all three languages. After updating via GOG Galaxy or installing from the offline GOG installers, you will see a "Music selector" item in your Start menu just under the shortcut for the main game.
NOTE! ADD +++ The Windows version of the patch remains the same.

NOTE! ADDED FILE Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief, downloadables, Tarball archive, English+German (gog_the_raven_legacy_of_a_master_thief_1.0.0.2.tar.gz; gog-2; Mon, 27 Jul 2015 12:21:33 GMT; 5,785,350,913)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (the_raven_1.0.0.2.dmg; ; Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:34:59 GMT; 5,827,119,698)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, German (the_raven_legacy_of_a_masterthief_1.0.0.4.dmg; ; Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:46:08 GMT; 5,829,465,369)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+German (the_raven_legacy_of_a_masterthief_1.0.0.4.dmg; gog-4; Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:46:08 GMT; 5,829,465,369)

NOTE! CHANGED Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659783.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Update (27.07.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ We have added the Linux version of The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief.

[Plus, it appears that access to the English Mac installer has been lost, with now both the English and the German Mac installers pointing to the German one. Probably a GOG bug.]

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Screencheat, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (screencheat_2.6.0.19.dmg ***TO*** screencheat_2.6.0.20.dmg; 2.1.5 (gog-19) ***TO*** 2.1.6 (gog-20); Wed, 08 Jul 2015 11:51:34 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:18:52 GMT; 460,802,754 ***TO*** 471,684,024)

[No flag, no changelog. Probably the missing update from Friday.]

Italian has been added to the language drop-down menu for the Wasteland 2 downloadable Windows/Mac/Linux installers (presumably all editions). No file changes involved.

NOTE! CHANGED Masterplan, The, file_size: 130 MB ***TO*** 137 MB

[I don't own this game, so MaGog will not be able to report about file changes]
Post edited July 28, 2015 by mrkgnao
JudasIscariot: It's going to get updated on Monday as we kind of got everything last minute and all :)
BKGaming: Any update on this Judas, GOGers have been complaining like crazy at devs for not having this yet on there forums.
Yeah, it's up now :)

Just keep in mind that if you use offline installers for M&B Warband that ALL of the Warband + DLC installers have been updated :)
Post edited July 27, 2015 by JudasIscariot
BKGaming: Any update on this Judas, GOGers have been complaining like crazy at devs for not having this yet on there forums.
JudasIscariot: Yeah, it's up now :)

Just keep in mind that if you use offline installers for M&B Warband that ALL of the Warband + DLC installers have been updated :)
I've got the update for Warband although I don't have the Viking Conquest DLC. Does that mean that the base game has been updated to be compatible with the new Reforged Edition?

Ghildrean: I've got the update for Warband although I don't have the Viking Conquest DLC. Does that mean that the base game has been updated to be compatible with the new Reforged Edition?
All of the Warband installers for all three operating systems supported by us have been updated :)
Prisoner of Ice has been updated. No changelog, but I think a new language has been added (brazilian portuguese).
JudasIscariot: All of the Warband installers for all three operating systems supported by us have been updated :)
GOG Downloader redownloaded all the installers for Windows and Linux, but the downloader link for linux dlc installer didn't work. So I had to download it manually through the browser.

It's a common problem for many dlc installers and dlcs' extras, fix it please.
Ghildrean: Prisoner of Ice has been updated. No changelog, but I think a new language has been added (brazilian portuguese).
There is a changelog now :)
JudasIscariot: All of the Warband installers for all three operating systems supported by us have been updated :)
vanchann: GOG Downloader redownloaded all the installers for Windows and Linux, but the downloader link for linux dlc installer didn't work. So I had to download it manually through the browser.

It's a common problem for many dlc installers and dlcs' extras, fix it please.
Which DLC? Viking or Napoleonic Wars?
Post edited July 27, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Mount & Blade: Warband

Changelog
Patch 1.168 (27.07.2015)

This update updates the Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC to the Reforged Edition,
For a full list of features and changes that come with the Reforged Edition, please visit the following link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,332049.0.html
JudasIscariot: Which DLC? Viking or Napoleonic Wars?
Napoleonic Wars.
I don't own the other to check it.
Ganni1987: Is this game any good, story wise?

Always wanted to buy it on GOG but there wasn't the Linux version until today :-)
vanchann: I finished the windows version about two years ago.
The story is good. Puzzles are generally easy and logical.

The game comes in three episodes, that you have to start independently through the game's main menu.
About the plot, it's great in the first episode, very good in the second and good in the third.

There was a critical bug affecting a puzzle about two bullets. The required actions should be made in specific order to solve it. I had stuck there for several hours until I looked for a walkthrough and found out that it was a bug. Maybe it has been fixed since then.

I think the full price is too high. I heartily recommend this game at a price lower than $15 though.
Thanks that's more than I bargained for :-) perfect answer
Ganni1987: Thanks that's more than I bargained for :-) perfect answer
You're welcome! :-)
JudasIscariot: Which DLC? Viking or Napoleonic Wars?
vanchann: Napoleonic Wars.
I don't own the other to check it.
Well, I am not sure I can fix it. All the necessary files that required for the Downloader to function are uploaded for all three supported operating systems.
JudasIscariot: Well, I am not sure I can fix it. All the necessary files that required for the Downloader to function are uploaded for all three supported operating systems.
Thanks for your answer.

It's OK with the manual download. It's simply more convenient to use the GOG downloader.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by vanchann

I own just M&B Warband does this even effect me? or is it only a DLC update?