It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Fixed :)
Thanks. :)
JudasIscariot: The German MDK making of booklet archive is fixed :)

Note to self:

Making a .zip file in Linux means Windows users can't open it ....
Geralt_of_Rivia: That works just fine but you didn't make a .zip file, you made a .tar.gz. Different compression format.
I guess? I know I picked the .zip option in the menu though or I think I did, I was kind of in a hurry at the time, I will admit :)
Thanks to all posting updates and changelogs, much appreciated!

And welcome back Judas, hope you've returned with fully recharged batteries!
HypersomniacLive: Thanks to all posting updates and changelogs, much appreciated!

They're quite recharged, thanks :)
HypersomniacLive: Thanks to all posting updates and changelogs, much appreciated!

JudasIscariot: They're quite recharged, thanks :)
Any news regarding the Linux version of Trine Enchanted Edition? The DRM-Free version was just released on Humble Bundle.

and Welcome back Judas :)
JudasIscariot: They're quite recharged, thanks :)
Ganni1987: Any news regarding the Linux version of Trine Enchanted Edition? The DRM-Free version was just released on Humble Bundle.

Actually, I have some good news on that :) I am waiting for all three versions of the game to go through testing so that all 3 operating systems get the game at the same time :) Also, this will bring up the Windows version to 2.12 so there's that as a bonus :)
Ganni1987: Any news regarding the Linux version of Trine Enchanted Edition? The DRM-Free version was just released on Humble Bundle.

JudasIscariot: Actually, I have some good news on that :) I am waiting for all three versions of the game to go through testing so that all 3 operating systems get the game at the same time :) Also, this will bring up the Windows version to 2.12 so there's that as a bonus :)
Thank you, been waiting for the DRM-Free version of this game for a few months now :-)
JudasIscariot: Actually, I have some good news on that :) I am waiting for all three versions of the game to go through testing so that all 3 operating systems get the game at the same time :) Also, this will bring up the Windows version to 2.12 so there's that as a bonus :)
Ganni1987: Thank you, been waiting for the DRM-Free version of this game for a few months now :-)
And I hope to have it out by tomorrow so that we can get our updates house cleaning all done now that I am back from my vacation :)
Welcome back Judas! I hope you had a relaxing holiday!
HypersomniacLive: And welcome back Judas, hope you've returned with fully recharged batteries!
Thank you for the mental image of Judas as the Energizer bunny.
mattymuc: Welcome back Judas! I hope you had a relaxing holiday!
It was so relaxed that it could have been considered debauchery :P
From MaGog's logs for 2 July:

NOTE! CHANGED Lords of Xulima, rls_date: January 15, 2015 ***TO*** November 14, 2014

[Same for deluxe edition and DLC]

NOTE! CHANGED Pajama Sam Vol. 1, file_size: ***TO*** ??? MB

NOTE! CHANGED Pajama Sam Vol. 2, file_size: ***TO*** ??? MB

[Perhaps because they are unbundled? Are they?]
Post edited July 03, 2015 by mrkgnao
JudasIscariot: The German MDK making of booklet archive is fixed :)

Note to self:

Making a .zip file in Linux means Windows users can't open it ....
Little late to the discussion here, but as for the stuff I sent you in .ZIP format, I actually created it on my Linux PC -- I double-checked it on my Windows machine first, which could still open it just fine, so you might have had a little problem somewhere!

Oh, and welcome back! Hope you had a relaxing vacation.

EDIT: OK, I missed the comment about debauchery! :-)
Post edited July 03, 2015 by blakstar
Geralt_of_Rivia: That works just fine but you didn't make a .zip file, you made a .tar.gz. Different compression format.
JudasIscariot: I guess? I know I picked the .zip option in the menu though or I think I did, I was kind of in a hurry at the time, I will admit :)
For future reference, here are three ways to catch that issue, from quickest to most accurate:

ssokolow@monolith Videos % file /home/ssokolow/test.zip
/home/ssokolow/test.zip: Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extract
(Instantaneous but won't catch things like Zip files using non-DEFLATE compression that only tools like 7-zip and WinRAR can open.)

ssokolow@monolith Videos % unzip -tq /home/ssokolow/test.zip
No errors detected in compressed data of /home/ssokolow/test.zip.
The "unzip" command is installed by default on my Linux desktop distros and is almost as limited as Windows's Compressed Folders. The -t means "test" and the "-q" (quiet) basically means "only print errors".

ssokolow@monolith Videos % cd /media/ssokolow/FAT32_USB
ssokolow@monolith FAT32_USB % unzip -q /home/ssokolow/temp.zip
ssokolow@monolith FAT32_USB %
The main difference between "unzip" and Compressed Folders is that "unzip" will gladly handle filenames that are invalid on Windows. (POSIX-compliant filesystems allow every character except NULL and / but DOS-originated filesystems disallow about a dozen extra characters like colons and backslashes.)

Extracting to a FAT32 filesystem should cause errors equivalent to using Compressed Folders.

As for getting the path to the zip file into the terminal conveniently, Konsole (which I assume you have, since you're using Ark) lets you drag-and-drop a file and select "Paste Location" from the resulting popup. (If you're mixing and matching components, the PCManFM file manager is compact and featureful and has a "Copy Path(s)" option in the context menu which works nicely for other terminals.)

The other option, if you think you'll be doing that a lot, would be to create a file action using xterm -hold so you could right-click a zip file amd see "test for release formatting" in the Actions submenu.

(Actions submenu entries are just .desktop files with a few special values set and a simple shell script which runs the first two tests would even produce a terminal window you could close prematurely without leaving any files lying around when you're really in a hurry or allow to run to completion otherwise.)
Post edited July 03, 2015 by ssokolow

Makes sense to do them all simultaneously if it's only slight time delay to sync them like that, beats getting multiple per-arch notifications one at a time if separately released, although that's not really really a problem either anymore since not many game updates get update notifications anymore anyway. ;oP

One strange thing about Trine is that I am 99.9% not into platformer games. I used to be in the 80s/90s to a degree but lost interest unconsciously over time by more entertaining genres and at some point looked back on platformers as "archaic" and disinteresting. I still hold that view for my own gaming habits as a general rule however when I saw Trine a couple years ago the beautiful graphics and smooth animation and physics really jumped out at me and made me curious. I ended up getting the game and surprisingly getting addicted to it, and then later on to the sequel. Since then both games have had major updates and a 3rd sequel is in the works. I'm gonna have to re-play them all sometime now. So out of character! :)

Ganni1987: Thank you, been waiting for the DRM-Free version of this game for a few months now :-)
JudasIscariot: And I hope to have it out by tomorrow so that we can get our updates house cleaning all done now that I am back from my vacation :)
And welcome back too of course! Hope you had a great vacation!
Post edited July 03, 2015 by skeletonbow