It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 25 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Convoy [Upcoming], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer)

[The game still has Linux system reqs, so one or the other is a bug]
From MaGog's logs for 25 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Convoy [Upcoming], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04)

[GOG game page bug fix]

BTW, Convoy and Crypt of the NecroDancer are the only two games that have Ubuntu, but not Mint, listed for Linux. I wonder if this is because they really do not support Mint or because GOG is stopping testing for Mint.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 25 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Convoy [Upcoming], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04)

[GOG game page bug fix]

BTW, Convoy and Crypt of the NecroDancer are the only two games that have Ubuntu, but not Mint, listed for Linux. I wonder if this is because they really do not support Mint or because GOG is stopping testing for Mint.
They do not officially support Mint and no, we have not stopped testing for Mint :)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 25 May:

[GOG game page bug fix]

JudasIscariot: They do not officially support Mint and no, we have not stopped testing for Mint :)
Wonderful. Thanks.
JudasIscariot: Should be here any minute now :) No, I haven't gone on vacation just yet :P
mattymuc: I also got no flag for Witcher 3. No flag for 1.04 and no flag for all previous updates for TW3.

This update notification system is a mess. I can't write every day to support. The support can't help me, all they tell me is to do an account refresh. For so many games I don't get update notifications. And sometimes I get e.g. a "3 updates" message but when I go into my account there's no update.
The only reliable way that I know of to get game update notifications is to redownload the entire game library every day with a script, then have it do hash checksum comparisons on all of the files for additions/removals/modifications and fire off some form of notification event locally, an email message or something - then delete any duplicated content.

Assuming one has infinite Internet bandwidth and speed available of course. :)

Yeah, the GOG update notification system leaves a lot to be desired. I have a gut feeling that once Galaxy is stable that will be the preferred update mechanism and there wont be any other notifications sent out because it is too much hassle and too problematic and will not be considered worth fixing, so it'll just be removed, kind of like the manual library sort.

On the other hand, I do like the auto-updating in Galaxy and the nice changelogs on games that have them, but that's likely only going to be games that are actually updated by their publishers too.
skeletonbow: The only reliable way that I know of to get game update notifications is to redownload the entire game library every day with a script, then have it do hash checksum comparisons on all of the files for additions/removals/modifications and fire off some form of notification event locally, an email message or something - then delete any duplicated content.
Couldn't you grab the xml that details the files, like lgogdownloader does, and compare that to yesterday's version?
mattymuc: I also got no flag for Witcher 3. No flag for 1.04 and no flag for all previous updates for TW3.

This update notification system is a mess.
I was just about to post the exact same thing =)
high rated
skeletonbow: [...] I have a gut feeling that once Galaxy is stable that will be the preferred update mechanism and there wont be any other notifications sent out because it is too much hassle and too problematic and will not be considered worth fixing, so it'll just be removed, kind of like the manual library sort.

[...]
As much as it saddens me, this thought has crossed my mind too.
skeletonbow: [...] I have a gut feeling that once Galaxy is stable that will be the preferred update mechanism and there wont be any other notifications sent out because it is too much hassle and too problematic and will not be considered worth fixing, so it'll just be removed, kind of like the manual library sort.

[...]
HypersomniacLive: As much as it saddens me, this thought has crossed my mind too.
I think that much is obvious. The question is, wether they will release API or not. If they don't then... we just got our mandatory client (for anything over 1gb in size anyway). If they do, or if people figure the calls, we'll end up with alternative community downloaders, so it won't be such a problem imho. Remains to be seen.

Just my 2c.
high rated
DeathDiciple: I think that much is obvious. The question is, wether they will release API or not. If they don't then... we just got our mandatory client (for anything over 1gb in size anyway). If they do, or if people figure the calls, we'll end up with alternative community downloaders, so it won't be such a problem imho. Remains to be seen.

Just my 2c.
Don't follow - how would a community downloader solve the issue of the update notification system being removed from the site?
HypersomniacLive: Don't follow - how would a community downloader solve the issue of the update notification system being removed from the site?
Galaxy itself has notifications from 'somewhere', and those do seem to work, unlike website ones. Don't ask me how, when I havent seen a damn for e.g. Witcher 3, but galaxy did have the update flag in time properly (I have it set to manual). So I suppose my idea was along the lines of, I dunno, writing a chron that would check said API and pull the new installers as they pop up, or whatever it might be that you usually do when you get updated notification.

Now, technically you could say that's what magog is doing already in a way, except that checks are getting him ip banned (unless they removed that?).
DeathDiciple: Now, technically you could say that's what magog is doing already in a way, except that checks are getting him ip banned (unless they removed that?).
The IP block is still there, but MaGog works around it by checking only a limited number of games at a time (120 games every six hours), completing a cycle in ~54 hours.

However, the main drawback of the MaGog method is that it can check only games I own, so some game updates will not be detected by it.
Post edited May 26, 2015 by mrkgnao
DeathDiciple: Galaxy itself has notifications from 'somewhere', and those do seem to work, unlike website ones. Don't ask me how, when I havent seen a damn for e.g. Witcher 3, but galaxy did have the update flag in time properly (I have it set to manual). So I suppose my idea was along the lines of, I dunno, writing a chron that would check said API and pull the new installers as they pop up, or whatever it might be that you usually do when you get updated notification.

Now, technically you could say that's what magog is doing already in a way, except that checks are getting him ip banned (unless they removed that?).
Are you saying that even though notifications are borked on the site, they work as should on Galaxy?

@mrkgnao
I seem to recall that you had Galaxy installed - could you chime in, please?
HypersomniacLive: Are you saying that even though notifications are borked on the site, they work as should on Galaxy?

@mrkgnao
I seem to recall that you had Galaxy installed - could you chime in, please?
Yes, as far as W3 goes. I never got a single update flag on site for it, so before starting a game session I fire up galaxy, and if there is update I get blue flag 'update available' and just update through there.

I was actually blaming galaxy for missing flags on site, but it seems they're missing for everyone.

Reminds me... I should look through galaxy logs, perhaps it hints at what the hell it's checking.
I've just received an update flag for Invisible Inc. and created a changelog thread in the respective forum:

http://www.gog.com/forum/invisible_inc/changelog