It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher 3 DLCs were there this moring (around the time I created this thread: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/please_fix_updated ). I know because I added them to the Downloader around that time.

There were two of them and they were listed with the Mac OS X downloads, even though they were for Windows. They didn't download, however - the download just never started. The Downloader did create two new, empty directories named along the lines of Dlc_1 and Dlc_2 in the root of the downloads directory. It's as if they were treated like seperate products.
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 24 May:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Pier Solar and the Great Architects, downloadables, May 13th update (patch_pier_solar_atga_2.0.1.2.exe; Fri, 22 May 2015 10:20:47 GMT; 393,032,472)

NOTE! CHANGED Pier Solar and the Great Architects, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666563.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Changelog for 22.05.2015:
NOTE! ADD +++ We've uploaded the May 13th update for Pier Solar and the Great Architects. For offline users, please look for a file called "May 13th update" under the Patches section of your shelf.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Updates:
NOTE! ADD +++ Graphics have been updated to have a brighter tone, some paths have been visually de-cluttered.
NOTE! ADD +++ Healing spell: When used in game, it now shows the status of all characters while choosing who to heal.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ New features:
NOTE! ADD +++ In game options:
NOTE! ADD +++ Added SFX Volume control.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added Encounter Rate control.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ In battle options:
NOTE! ADD +++ Added Battle Animation speed control.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Game modes:
NOTE! ADD +++ When starting a new game, if the game has been finished once and the slot selected already contains a saved game, it prompts New Game or New Game+.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ New command line parameter:
NOTE! ADD +++ triplebuf = Uses triple buffering method for swap buffers. Helps to avoid tearing in some cases but may cause some imput lag in some computers.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ About New Game+:
NOTE! ADD +++ When starting a game with New Game+ the items and character levels from the slot selected are copied to the new game, thus making the player start with higher levels and plenty of items.
skeletonbow: Yeah, nobody has gotten the world map yet on GOG.com that I've heard. I hope it's because it is like 47 megapixel and they're still uploading it.
I found the world map (27 MB, 1.02 meter by 0.84 meter in size) in e.g., "Goodies Pack (German)". Obviously a bit of a downer is that the map is in german language changing all the areas with landscape descriptive names to their german equivalent.

OT my Witcher 3 DLCs are also gone (Website/Galaxy). At the launch date I had the DLCs without even "buying" them in Galaxy (not on the Website). As I downloaded both DLC I got two times "Part 1 of 7" of the Witcher 3. With the help of the gog.com forum I found out that I have to "buy" it.
Anyway the Galaxy downloader gave me higher-than-average amount of broken downloads, with the discomfort of blocking all my bandwidth (3 MB/s). Due to the suboptimal implementation of the old Gog downloader (i.e., navigating to the links and the obvious missing love for the page with the links) I switched to http downloads. Additionally I use NetBalancer to give my household the ability to use the internet connection while I am downloading > 10 GB games.

Is the bandwidth limiting feature of the Gog Downloader hidden in Galaxy or was it no widely used so they dropped the support?
Crimson: Is the bandwidth limiting feature of the Gog Downloader hidden in Galaxy or was it no widely used so they dropped the support?
They dropped the GOG downloader support because they (and several users) thought that the GOG downloader would be redundant if Galaxy was able to do the same thing.

Edit: I can confirm that at least the German version of the world map is contained in the German goodies pack and I would guess that this is the case for other languages as well (Polish, French and Russian goodies pack). Unfortunately there is no English Goodies pack, so I don't know where the English version of the map could be.

I also just noticed that my DLCs are back in my library. :)
Post edited May 25, 2015 by MarkoH01
The 2 free DLC for TW3 are back, now listed under "Game Goodies".
Still no trace of the world map.

EDIT: Apparently the term "listed" was more spot on than I thought - trying to download the 2 DLC gives a "404 - Not Found" error.
Post edited May 25, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: The 2 free DLC for TW3 are back, now listed under "Game Goodies".
Still no trace of the world map.

EDIT: Apparently the term "listed" was more spot on than I thought - trying to download the 2 DLC gives a "404 - Not Found" error.
You may want to try again. I just got the world map and both DLCs.
I can confirm this. Both DLCs are downloadable and the worldmap (simply called "map") is downloadable as well now.
Cheers, worked now.
Just read on Nvidia page that GOG has released the 1.04 patch for Witcher 3. It is true but where is my update flag? Maybe Judas is already in holiday?
MarkoH01: Just read on Nvidia page that GOG has released the 1.04 patch for Witcher 3. It is true but where is my update flag? Maybe Judas is already in holiday?
Should be here any minute now :) No, I haven't gone on vacation just yet :P
JudasIscariot: Should be here any minute now :) No, I haven't gone on vacation just yet :P
Does your vacation begin next week?
JudasIscariot: Should be here any minute now :) No, I haven't gone on vacation just yet :P
Grargar: Does your vacation begin next week?
End of this week :)
Still no flag - not that I got one for previous updates for TW3.
MarkoH01: Just read on Nvidia page that GOG has released the 1.04 patch for Witcher 3. It is true but where is my update flag? Maybe Judas is already in holiday?
I also got no flag for Witcher 3. No flag for 1.04 and no flag for all previous updates for TW3.

This update notification system is a mess. I can't write every day to support. The support can't help me, all they tell me is to do an account refresh. For so many games I don't get update notifications. And sometimes I get e.g. a "3 updates" message but when I go into my account there's no update.
Post edited May 25, 2015 by mattymuc
From MaGog's logs for 25 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Black Mirror, The, title_de: ***TO*** Black Mirror

NOTE! CHANGED Crypt of the NecroDancer [Upcoming], game_modes: Single-player ***TO*** Single-player, Co-op

NOTE! CHANGED Crypt of the NecroDancer [Upcoming], compatibility: ***TO*** Crypt of the NecroDancer supports local co-op play.