It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: From the ROTT 2013 changelog: .
mrkgnao: Full DRM-Free SP campaign created for GOG Galaxy
mrkgnao: Can someone please explain what this means?
It means that it's totally DRM free, if you register it with a client!
Oh gawd.... do our worst fears come true now?
mrkgnao: From the ROTT 2013 changelog: .

Can someone please explain what this means?
Klumpen0815: It means that it's totally DRM free, if you register it with a client!
Or it could just mean that the SP campaign can make use of Galaxy features if you choose to actually use Galaxy during single-player mode :) There are other features to Galaxy besides multiplayer, not all are in place, of course :)
nvm
Post edited May 22, 2015 by mrkgnao
Klumpen0815: It means that it's totally DRM free, if you register it with a client!
JudasIscariot: Or it could just mean that the SP campaign can make use of Galaxy features if you choose to actually use Galaxy during single-player mode :) There are other features to Galaxy besides multiplayer, not all are in place, of course :)
I didn't find it in my library so I guess it came with the last version of the offline installers and isn't only available via Galaxy?
JudasIscariot: Or it could just mean that the SP campaign can make use of Galaxy features if you choose to actually use Galaxy during single-player mode :) There are other features to Galaxy besides multiplayer, not all are in place, of course :)
Klumpen0815: I didn't find it in my library so I guess it came with the last version of the offline installers and isn't only available via Galaxy?
A patch and updated offline installers are available for download from your library :)
I've created a changelog thread in the Neo Scavenger forum:

https://www.gog.com/forum/neo_scavenger/changelog
That is what I assumed it meant, but the wording is... vague.
Klumpen0815: I didn't find it in my library so I guess it came with the last version of the offline installers and isn't only available via Galaxy?
JudasIscariot: A patch and updated offline installers are available for download from your library :)
At least now I know why I've got that update flag which is shown for me but is not connected to an updated game according to my game library. Time to get rid of this flag :)

Edit: NOW it IS connected - so conmsider this solved (for now) :)
Post edited May 22, 2015 by MarkoH01
Tannath: That is what I assumed it meant, but the wording is... vague.
True but that's official changelogs for you :)
JudasIscariot: A patch and updated offline installers are available for download from your library :)
MarkoH01: At least now I know why I've got that update flag which is shown for me but is not connected to an updated game according to my game library. Time to get rid of this flag :)

Edit: NOW it IS connected - so conmsider this solved (for now) :)
Enjoy your game :)
Post edited May 22, 2015 by JudasIscariot
nvm
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Matruchus
How is this possible?
Attachments:
updated.jpg (199 Kb)
Well no problem then.
Ive only gotten the flag some time after already having downloaded the current version so it was a bit confusing in combination with the vague wording.

Update flags are hit & miss again like before atm. Some appear directly, some do days later, some not at all.

Good question. I had this too.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Klumpen0815
MarkoH01: How is this possible?
I have it too. I've noticed the system is a bit slow clearing update flags.
On the other hand I didn't get a flag for ROTT 2013...
Same here.
Star GoG - The Phantom Update.
Tannath: On the other hand I didn't get a flag for ROTT 2013...
Neither did I, nor am I getting that error.

Good thing I saw the change log this morning, Galaxy was real close to being cussed out for a 3GB update that I was thinking was for no damn reason. xD
Post edited May 22, 2015 by BKGaming