It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: You forgot to spit three times and throw salt over your shoulder.
Right shoulder or left shoulder?
From MaGog's logs for 20 May:

The drop-down language menu for Vertical Drop Heroes HD installers now lists Brazilian-Portuguese instead of Portuguese. No files have changed.

NOTE! CHANGED Deathtrap Dungeon, file_size: 156 MB ***TO*** 150 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Italian (Windows only), Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Czech, German, French, Italian (Windows only), Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, file_size: 6.4 GB ***TO*** 6.3 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian

MaGog began collecting changelogs two days ago. Here is the fourth (and last) batch it has found:
Terminal Velocity, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659136.htm)
Valdis Story: Abyssal City, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207660143.htm)
Witcher Adventure Game, The, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666883.htm)

A new version of MaGog supporting basic changelog display and filtering will be released tomorrow.
Before or after I swing the black pullet around my head?
PaterAlf: Judas, can you please make them sticky (and also the Realms of Arkania one)?
Can you check and see if RoA 3 was "improved" like AitD 3?
Missing GOG downloader links for the Age of Wonders 3 DLC extras....
IAmSinistar: Before or after I swing the black pullet around my head?
I don't know. I only ever use black vegan chicken substitutes myself.
Wurzelkraft: Missing GOG downloader links for the Age of Wonders 3 DLC extras....
Wow. This looks ugly.
Post edited May 20, 2015 by mrkgnao
IAmSinistar: The developer side of me cringes when I try to imagine the plumbing under all this.
How do you say "Me too * 1000"?
madth3: Right shoulder or left shoulder?
In my case, I use the one without a chip.
mrkgnao: Wow. This looks ugly.
That's what happens when something is "optional".
mrkgnao: I don't know. I only ever use black vegan chicken substitutes myself.
I once raised a zombie using Tofurkey, but he would only eat gluten-free brains.
ssokolow: Also, RAID-10 is just striped RAID on top of mirrored RAID (RAID-1+0), so it's not really that "non-basic". The striped part is a potential rough spot in case of failure but the mirroring is transparent to recovery since, as long as you grab the right drives, you can pull half the disks and mount them as a purely-striped array.
Why RAID-10? Go for RAID-5 or RAID-6 if you are interested in more redundancy.
And I would also suggest you take a look at drobo for a NAS that doesn't care about what drives you give it. Quite likely there are more systems like drobo, but that is the one I know of.
mrkgnao: I don't know. I only ever use black vegan chicken substitutes myself.
IAmSinistar: I once raised a zombie using Tofurkey, but he would only eat gluten-free brains.
+1
So, what the heck did just update on Master of Magic?

And please, please, please GOG make checking which game(s) have updated easier than scouring our whole library looking for a tiny, easy to miss dot.
ssokolow: (I've never had an optical disc fail so badly that dvdisaster wouldn't solve it before it was time to migrate to the next generation of optical storage.)
rmyers: But if I understand correctly, you haven't been using BD disks. They are substantially more fragile than DVDs or CDs, and the drives are burdened with complex, up-datable software that is more interested in preventing copying than providing archival storage. What other hardware bricks itself if it believes the media just inserted is an unauthorized copy? And why worry about the media being more easily damaged when the downside is that you get to sell another copy of your movie?

There's a reason that BD Drives never caught on with PC users, so you may want to rethink the transition from DVD to BD.

IAmSinistar: The developer side of me cringes when I try to imagine the plumbing under all this.
rmyers: Perhaps that's the reason they've been advertising for developers.
I was planning on a Pioneer burner and specific Panasonic BD-Rs because the BD-Rs were the only ones that passed a French government accelerated aging test and the Pioneer burners were what BluRay-burning users uniformly recommended but I suppose you're right.

I guess I'll stay on DVD+R for another few hundred discs while I try to accumulate the money and know-how to do something both satisfactory and hard drive based.
ssokolow: Also, RAID-10 is just striped RAID on top of mirrored RAID (RAID-1+0), so it's not really that "non-basic". The striped part is a potential rough spot in case of failure but the mirroring is transparent to recovery since, as long as you grab the right drives, you can pull half the disks and mount them as a purely-striped array.
JMich: Why RAID-10? Go for RAID-5 or RAID-6 if you are interested in more redundancy.
And I would also suggest you take a look at drobo for a NAS that doesn't care about what drives you give it. Quite likely there are more systems like drobo, but that is the one I know of.
My decision was based on articles like these:
* RAID5 versus RAID10 (or even RAID3 or RAID4)
* nixCraft - RAID 5 vs RAID 10: Recommended RAID For Safety and Performance

(And user comments/testimonials like the ones in the comments on the nixCraft one)

...and my decision to plan to use RAID-10 instead of RAID-01 was further reinforced by [url=http://www.aput.net/~jheiss/raid10/]Why is RAID 1+0 better than RAID 0+1?[/url].

EDIT: As for the drobo, I was actually thinking of building my own NAS solution using either Linux or FreeBSD since it's a pain in the ass to find something in my price range which is clear on things like whether it can report S.M.A.R.T. monitoring data and array health data to a Linux machine where closed-source non-game applications are verboten without forcing me to scrape an HTML page to hook it into an existing notification system.
Post edited May 20, 2015 by ssokolow
Aturuxo: So, what the heck did just update on Master of Magic?
Linux added on 12 May.

Aturuxo: And please, please, please GOG make checking which game(s) have updated easier than scouring our whole library looking for a tiny, easy to miss dot.
Click on "My Collection (???, ? updated)", select Updated.