It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Those were simply changes to make it easier to import games into Galaxy, if you so choose hence the reason we didn't flag the installers as it was just an internal installer change :)
I know, and that's what I've been trying to say. :P
mrkgnao: Nor did those that use the Galaxy alpha, AFAIK.
I assume if you have the game installed it gets updated (if you don't disallow it), but will there be flags for owned but not installed games? Will they be identical to the website or different? Who knows...
I wonder if it didn't apply for everyone, because a person on the Galaxy Alpha thread says otherwise. See also Destro's answer.
Post edited May 04, 2015 by Grargar
mrkgnao: Nor did those that use the Galaxy alpha, AFAIK.
I assume if you have the game installed it gets updated (if you don't disallow it), but will there be flags for owned but not installed games? Will they be identical to the website or different? Who knows...
Grargar: I wonder if it didn't apply for everyone, because a person on the Galaxy Alpha thread says otherwise. See also Destro's answer.
Perhaps he had all the games installed?
I usually only have one game installed at a time (currently King's Bounty: The Legend).

EDIT: Destro is talking about updates for installed games, I believe, not flags for uninstalled games.
Post edited May 04, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Perhaps he had all the games installed?
I usually only have one game installed at a time (currently King's Bounty: The Legend).

EDIT: Destro is talking about updates for installed games, I believe, not flags for uninstalled games.
Hmmm, might be the case, indeed.
I have a flag for MouseCraft again. Is it another patch or update or just another false flag?
PaterAlf: I have a flag for MouseCraft again. Is it another patch or update or just another false flag?
No, that's a real update. New installer version is 2.2.0.7. No changelog yet though.
getlogan: Impressive collection.

I was not able to find "setup_beneath_a_steel_sky_2.1.0.10.exe" mentioned in the md5 files.
Thanks.
Must have been updated again since I last grabbed it.

It'll be in next weekend's updates.
PaterAlf: I have a flag for MouseCraft again. Is it another patch or update or just another false flag?
I added the controller reference card and flagged that bonus. The installers for Windows and Mac have been updated to version 1.2.0 and then we had another update for version 1.2.0 because apparently there were some permission issues that have been resolved without changing that game's actual version :)
From MaGog's logs for 4 May:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tzar: The Burden of the Crown, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_tzar_2.0.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_tzar_2.1.0.10.exe; Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:26:30 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:23:58 GMT; 140,427,680 ***TO*** 133,271,816)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tzar: The Burden of the Crown, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_tzar_german_2.0.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_tzar_german_2.1.0.10.exe; Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:26:25 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:23:58 GMT; 140,074,544 ***TO*** 132,919,360)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tzar: The Burden of the Crown, downloadables, Windows installer, Spanish (setup_tzar_spanish_2.0.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_tzar_spanish_2.1.0.10.exe; Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:27:47 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:24:04 GMT; 147,327,728 ***TO*** 140,171,784)

NOTE! CHANGED MouseCraft, bonuses: 12 wallpapers, soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (FLAC), 4 avatars ***TO*** 12 wallpapers, reference card, soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (FLAC), 4 avatars

NOTE! CHANGED MouseCraft, file_size: 609 MB ***TO*** 611 MB

NOTE! CHANGED B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th, file_size: 401 MB ***TO*** 403 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Creatures Exodus, file_size: 144 MB ***TO*** 145 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Desktop Dungeons Goatperson [DLC], file_size: 8 MB ***TO*** 9 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Enemy Engaged: Apache vs Havoc, file_size: 192 MB ***TO*** 194 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, file_size: 626 MB ***TO*** 629 MB
I'm just wondering, why GOG has it's own versioning system instead of using the original version numbers from the developers?
mrkgnao: However, you failed to mention the more earth-shattering news. They managed to unbundle the game without duplicating the bonuses. Inconceivable!
well, on the other hand they unbundled it and didn't fixed the directories names .......:x
coffeecup: I'm just wondering, why GOG has it's own versioning system instead of using the original version numbers from the developers?
Perhaps because GOG often changes its installers without a change in game contents (e.g. the current wave of Galaxy compliance updates or the recent waves of unbundling).
coffeecup: I'm just wondering, why GOG has it's own versioning system instead of using the original version numbers from the developers?
The version number on the GOG game installers is the version of the installation package, not the version of the game inside the package. They're two different things, so two different version numbers.
DyNaer: well, on the other hand they unbundled it and didn't fixed the directories names .......:x
Neither the support links...
Grargar: Neither the support links...
all games unbunbled have broken links, but what's make me 'sad' : i created a ticket and got a reply from Firek telling me he will send a word to the product team : today i saw they unbundled the game + standalone addon and didn't took care of the directories names ....

what's the **** is doing GOG ??
Post edited May 05, 2015 by DyNaer
Grargar: Neither the support links...
DyNaer: all games unbunbled have broken links, but what's make me 'sad' : i created a ticket and got a reply from Firek telling me he will send a word to the product team : today i saw they unbundled the game + standalone addon and didn't took care of the directories names ....

what's the **** is doing GOG ??
Changing directories names is a problem, I believe. It may break the downloader.