It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've finally caught up with all? the updates and un-bundling.

Hopefully my files will help you check for updated files and visa-versa, let me know what I've missed :)

My GOG.com Project - http://1drv.ms/1nFp6OT
Post edited May 04, 2015 by ConnieThunder
ConnieThunder: I've finally caught up with all? the updates and un-bundling.

Hopefully my files will help you check for updated files and visa-versa, let me know what I've missed :)

My GOG.com Project - http://1drv.ms/1nFp6OT
Impressive collection.

I was not able to find "setup_beneath_a_steel_sky_2.1.0.10.exe" mentioned in the md5 files.
From MaGog's logs for 4 May:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, DLC: Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok: Windows installer, English (setup_ashes_of_urhrok_2.4.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_ashes_of_urhrok_2.4.0.9.exe; Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:21:02 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 04 May 2015 09:45:59 GMT; 32,653,928 ***TO*** 32,654,312)

NOTE! CHANGED Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, file_size: 426 MB ***TO*** 427 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Tzar: The Burden of the Crown, file_size: 134 MB ***TO*** 127 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Shelter 2, languages: Text only: English, French, Italian, Swedish ***TO*** Text only: Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
[Same for special edition]
I just noticed that "Dark Forces II - Jedi Knight" and "Mysterys of the Sith" has been unbundled, too, Was this mentioned before?

@Judas: Still no Shadow Warrior DX11 version in my library (the same for some other users regarding the SW thread). Are you still working on this?
MarkoH01: I just noticed that "Dark Forces II - Jedi Knight" and "Mysterys of the Sith" has been unbundled, too, Was this mentioned before?
Meh... same cover. There is not even an indication of which game is which, unless you open the box in question. In other unrelated news, you'll never guess which game decided to play "now you see me, now you don't" again.
Post edited May 04, 2015 by Grargar
http://www.gog.com/forum/telepath_tactics/telepath_tactics_has_been_updated_to_version_128
MarkoH01: I just noticed that "Dark Forces II - Jedi Knight" and "Mysterys of the Sith" has been unbundled, too, Was this mentioned before?
Grargar: Meh... same cover. There is not even an indication of which game is which, unless you open the box in question. In other unrelated news, you'll never guess which game decided to play "now you see me, now you don't" again.
Yes, isn't it great? We should do this with ALL unbundled games. So it could be a guessing game before you can play the game itself. If one guessed the right game then you are allowed to actually play it and if you guessed wrong you have to do some work or other boring stuff instead ;)
Nice catch. Wasn't there 12 hours ago when I last refreshed my library.

However, you failed to mention the more earth-shattering news. They managed to unbundle the game without duplicating the bonuses. Inconceivable!
Hotline Miami 2's Windows version is now at 1.04a along with the mac and Linux versions that were updated last week :)
mrkgnao: Nice catch. Wasn't there 12 hours ago when I last refreshed my library.

However, you failed to mention the more earth-shattering news. They managed to unbundle the game without duplicating the bonuses. Inconceivable!
Sorry, I am not such a pro like you - but I was faster this time ... that's something to be proud of! :)
The reason I noticed this at all was that I am still hoping to finally see the new Shadow Warrior DX11 version in my library and after the 100th refresh I noticed my counter went up so I hoped that this was it - but it wasn't. Still waiting for it to appear.
JudasIscariot: Hotline Miami 2's Windows version is now at 1.04a along with the mac and Linux versions that were updated last week :)
And I got a flag for this. Yay, it seems like the flags are working again?
Post edited May 04, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: if you guessed wrong you have to do some work or other boring stuff instead ;)
If you guessed wrong, the DLCs are also unbundled and you'll have to bundle them back, before you can download a game again. I really envy the lucky folks who have all the DLCs for Sword of the Stars: The Pit. :P
MarkoH01: And I got a flag for this. Yay, it seems like the flags are working again?
It's been a while since they have started working. We are getting no flags for galaxy-compatibility updates, because Judas doesn't flag them (at least that's what I think).
http://www.gog.com/forum/kerbal_space_program/kerbal_space_program_has_been_updated_to_version_102
MarkoH01: if you guessed wrong you have to do some work or other boring stuff instead ;)
Grargar: If you guessed wrong, the DLCs are also unbundled and you'll have to bundle them back, before you can download a game again. I really envy the lucky folks who have all the DLCs for Sword of the Stars: The Pit. :P
MarkoH01: And I got a flag for this. Yay, it seems like the flags are working again?
Grargar: It's been a while since they have started working. We are getting no flags for galaxy-compatibility updates, because Judas doesn't flag them (at least that's what I think).
I don't know how they work from the back end perspective, I update the Galaxy-compatible content and AFAIK Galaxy should let you know on its own that you have an update :)
Post edited May 04, 2015 by JudasIscariot
mrkgnao: However, you failed to mention the more earth-shattering news. They managed to unbundle the game without duplicating the bonuses. Inconceivable!
They did make them a bit redundant, though; Manual (Dark Forces II) for Dark Forces II and Manual (Mysteries of the Sith) for Mysteries of the Sith. At least, they didn't mix them up or rename them to product_bonus or something.

JudasIscariot: I don't know how they work from the back end perspective, I update the Galaxy-compatible content and AFAIK Galaxy should let you know on its own that you have an update :)
With Galaxy, I guess so. Thing is, that the last week all the free games (and more) had their versions changed, but all users who weren't using Galaxy didn't get update flags.
mrkgnao: However, you failed to mention the more earth-shattering news. They managed to unbundle the game without duplicating the bonuses. Inconceivable!
Grargar: They did make them a bit redundant, though; Manual (Dark Forces II) for Dark Forces II and Manual (Mysteries of the Sith) for Mysteries of the Sith. At least, they didn't mix them up or rename them to product_bonus or something.

JudasIscariot: I don't know how they work from the back end perspective, I update the Galaxy-compatible content and AFAIK Galaxy should let you know on its own that you have an update :)
Grargar: With Galaxy, I guess so. Thing is, that the last week all the free games (and more) had their versions changed, but all users who weren't using Galaxy didn't get update flags.
Those were simply changes to make it easier to import games into Galaxy, if you so choose hence the reason we didn't flag the installers as it was just an internal installer change :)
Grargar: With Galaxy, I guess so. Thing is, that the last week all the free games (and more) had their versions changed, but all users who weren't using Galaxy didn't get update flags.
Nor did those that use the Galaxy alpha, AFAIK.
I assume if you have the game installed it gets updated (if you don't disallow it), but will there be flags for owned but not installed games? Will they be identical to the website or different? Who knows...