It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 29 April:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Rise of the Triad (2013), downloadables, Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) (setup_the_rise_of_the_triad_2.3.0.18.exe ***TO*** setup_the_rise_of_the_triad_2.3.0.19.exe; Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:16:35 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 29 Apr 2015 09:56:49 GMT; 59,167,160 ***TO*** 30,401,960)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Rise of the Triad (2013), downloadables, Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) (setup_the_rise_of_the_triad_2.3.0.18-1.bin ***TO*** setup_the_rise_of_the_triad_2.3.0.19-1.bin; Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:46:40 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 29 Apr 2015 10:23:57 GMT; no change in size)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Rise of the Triad (2013), downloadables, Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) (setup_the_rise_of_the_triad_2.3.0.18-2.bin ***TO*** setup_the_rise_of_the_triad_2.3.0.19-2.bin; Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:33:29 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 29 Apr 2015 10:14:04 GMT; 2,271,233,509 ***TO*** 2,271,233,672)

NOTE! CHANGED Rise of the Triad (2013), file_size: 6.2 GB ***TO*** 6.1 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000, file_size: 464 MB ***TO*** 467 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Double Dragon Trilogy, file_size: 132 MB ***TO*** 107 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Freedom Planet, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Freedom Planet, file_size: 308 MB ***TO*** 311 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Freedom Planet, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Dual-Core 2.0 GHz or better, Graphics: 4GB+ recommended, Hard Drive: 400 MB available space

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher Adventure Game, The, file_size: 588 MB ***TO*** 560 MB
Still waiting for the Shadow Warrior 2013 Update which was confirmed by Devolver Digital a few days ago.

Edit: I guess the update has arrived - even received a flag, yay :)
Post edited April 29, 2015 by MarkoH01
DyNaer: ugh....

STAR WARS™ JEDI KNIGHT: DARK FORCES II - BASE GAME + 1 DLC

-> directories used by the downloader :

Base game : star_wars_republic_commando_copy3
DLC : star_wars_jedi_knight_dark_forces_ii_copy3

does GOG has any pride ? it's just awfull to have those directories used by the downloader :(
I'm surprised that weird bug is still around. In the game shelf, it uses those wrong links. I've posted about it here.
Shadow Warrior (remake) was released for Linux at last. Thanks GOG!
Yeah thanks GOG and screw you Flying Wild Hog!
They also updated the Windows version and added an artbook.
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior should be getting an update as well, but probably not today.
EnforcerSunWoo: Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior should be getting an update as well, but probably not today.
Re-download it :P It's been updated :P
Shadow Warrior (original) for Linux spotted.

Thank you GOG :-)
EnforcerSunWoo: Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior should be getting an update as well, but probably not today.
JudasIscariot: Re-download it :P It's been updated :P
Was I waiting for the Shadow Warrior dx11patch? I don't remember! :P
JudasIscariot: Re-download it :P It's been updated :P
EnforcerSunWoo: Was I waiting for the Shadow Warrior dx11patch? I don't remember! :P
You, along with everyone else, might want to read this post:

https://www.gog.com/forum/shadow_warrior_series/shadow_warrior_games_and_updates_please_read

As for your memory problems, EnforcerSunWoo, you might wanna see a doctor :P
Oh dammit, I could have skipped the high tier in the Humble Bundle with the Linux port of Shadowwarrior then. -.-
Somehow I didn't count on getting the Linux port here, maybe I should do so in the future.
EnforcerSunWoo: Was I waiting for the Shadow Warrior dx11patch? I don't remember! :P
JudasIscariot: You, along with everyone else, might want to read this post:

https://www.gog.com/forum/shadow_warrior_series/shadow_warrior_games_and_updates_please_read

How about you read it to me, if my damn memory just keeps slipping, I'm afraid that I'll somehow forgot how to read! :P

Seriously though, I can't seem to get the account refresh to bring up the dx11 version, should I logout and then log back in and see if that helps?
Smannesman: Yeah thanks GOG and screw you Flying Wild Hog!
Why screw Flying Wild Hog? They have updated the game - veen though a bit late - or not?
JudasIscariot: You, along with everyone else, might want to read this post:

EnforcerSunWoo: How about you read it to me, if my damn memory just keeps slipping, I'm afraid that I'll somehow forgot how to read! :P

Seriously though, I can't seem to get the account refresh to bring up the dx11 version, should I logout and then log back in and see if that helps?
I (even after refreshing several times) have only one installer (ver 1.5) and according to the patch log this should be the DX11 version.
Post edited April 29, 2015 by MarkoH01
Smannesman: Yeah thanks GOG and screw you Flying Wild Hog!
MarkoH01: Why screw Flying Wild Hog? They have updated the game - veen though a bit late - or not?
EnforcerSunWoo: How about you read it to me, if my damn memory just keeps slipping, I'm afraid that I'll somehow forgot how to read! :P

MarkoH01: I have only one installer (ver 1.5) and according to the patch log this should be the DX11 version.
I thought perhaps there would of been a separate installer for people stuck with dx9 yet. Okay, then everything is fine.
Post edited April 29, 2015 by EnforcerSunWoo