It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nergal01: Yay! And X-Wing Alliance, too! :D
vicklemos: Geshundeicth! :P
Kiddin'
"Gesundheit" would be correct.
Sorry for nitpincking. :)
Post edited April 28, 2015 by MarkoH01
vicklemos: Geshundeicth! :P
Kiddin'
MarkoH01: "Gesundheit" would be correct.
"nitpicking" would be correct

Not sorry for nitpicking :D
MarkoH01: Really? They compressed it to save 13 MB?
madth3: You're reading it the other way around. Is now bigger because it has uncompressed audio.
Of course it is bigger because it now has uncompressed audio. But why compress it in the first place if this only saved 13MB of space - and download time?
JudasIscariot: "nitpicking" would be correct

Stop nitpicking at my typos, Judas.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by MarkoH01

Not sorry for geshundheit, either.
Ain't time to be sorry for Ashtoong, too :P
madth3: You're reading it the other way around. Is now bigger because it has uncompressed audio.
MarkoH01: Of course it is bigger because it now has uncompressed audio. But why compress it in the first place if this only saved 13MB of space - and download time?

MarkoH01: Stop nitpicking at my typos, Judas.
:D
Did someone say picnicking? Getting hungry...
ssokolow: The real question is, are you pestering DoubleFine to send you unbundled installers so you can have consistency with the other "released as episodes, only sold together once completed" games you offer?
JudasIscariot: Uh no? All we ask is that we get the game and how it comes is irrelevant since we make our own installers anyway :)
Ahh, so you're saying you have the skills on staff to carve it up yourself if necessary? :P

(Seriously though, I'd really like to see the justification for unbundling games that were only split up because management wanted it... especially Heroes Chronicles, given how insanely it ballooned up when unbundled.)
Laserschwert: Did someone say picnicking? Getting hungry...
Bob said Pitpicking
Post edited April 28, 2015 by vicklemos
JudasIscariot: Uh no? All we ask is that we get the game and how it comes is irrelevant since we make our own installers anyway :)
ssokolow: Ahh, so you're saying you have the skills on staff to carve it up yourself if necessary? :P

(Seriously though, I'd really like to see the justification for unbundling games that were only split up because management wanted it... especially Heroes Chronicles, given how insanely it ballooned up when unbundled.)
I don't but our techs do :P

As for the unbundling, no idea, not a tech guy, really :)
Laserschwert: Did someone say picnicking? Getting hungry...
I think it's about their monthly nitting circle.
The "X-Wing Alliance" game card now lists all languages as "text-only"... I'm pretty sure that at least the English and German versions should be "text and voice" ;-) ... don't know about the Italian version though.
Laserschwert: The "X-Wing Alliance" game card now lists all languages as "text-only"... I'm pretty sure that at least the English and German versions should be "text and voice" ;-) ... don't know about the Italian version though.
My ITA copy is in a box somewhere and I cannot find it atm :P
Also, wanted to let you all know that the German version of Star Wars: Rebellion was made by possible by sanifox! Danke, sanifox! :D
MarkoH01: Of course it is bigger because it now has uncompressed audio. But why compress it in the first place if this only saved 13MB of space - and download time?
The best guess right now is that maybe that version come from a different source than the original owner. Somewhere deep in the darkness of the web... :P
To reply correctly, there was no good reason to compress it.

Laserschwert: The "X-Wing Alliance" game card now lists all languages as "text-only"... I'm pretty sure that at least the English and German versions should be "text and voice" ;-) ... don't know about the Italian version though.
JudasIscariot: My ITA copy is in a box somewhere and I cannot find it atm :P
Why do you own an ITA copy in the first place! :D
MIK0: The best guess right now is that maybe that version come from a different source than the original owner. Somewhere deep in the darkness of the web... :P
To reply correctly, there was no good reason to compress it.

JudasIscariot: My ITA copy is in a box somewhere and I cannot find it atm :P
MIK0: Why do you own an ITA copy in the first place! :D
So that NO ONE ELSE MAY HAVE IT :P Shoo, go away!

But I don't own it per se :) I just bug my superiors to approve the cost of buying it on ebay. I call it "mine" simply because I am the one whose job it is to ensure we get all of the languages we can legally sell onto the site :)