It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: I see. Shadowgate Special Edition also has the extras from the standard edition duplicated.
correct, but it's worse for Shadowgate, there are more duplicate entries -_-

mrkgnao: I'm sure DyNaer will just "love" these silent updates.
oh yeah , great ..... but i don't own age of wonder 3.... it's just ridiculous to use the same build version ....i though they have stopped (almost) to do this.
Post edited April 26, 2015 by DyNaer
mrkgnao: How do you know they're "Disciples"? Perhaps they're "Blackguards"? Or "Gobliiins"? Or even "Cannon Fodder"?
Gydion: Hmmm

JudasIscariot: Not really working, just keeping an eye on you lot, making sure no one gets into trouble :P
Gydion: Also, not responding to me. You not having an answer isn't an excuse for not giving the answer! Note item #4.
Anytime you have an error message like that appearing constantly, you should send a ticket to Support as I don't know why that 301 error message appears for you :)
Grargar: The digital integrity check doesn't seem to progress for the new installer of Rise of the Triad (2013). This might not be an isolated problem, as another member reported that the digital integrity check also doesn't progress for Pillars of Eternity. I have just sent a ticket to support and will report back when they respond.
Forgot to mention that the support did reply 3 days later after I sent the ticket, to tell me that they are investigating the cause. Nothing else so far.
Post edited April 26, 2015 by Grargar
DyNaer: nope, still have the bonus_product_xxxx and the duplicate avatars in the deluxe version (it's the same one as the standard version).
Forgot to ask; what extras are affected?
Grargar: The digital integrity check doesn't seem to progress for the new installer of Rise of the Triad (2013). This might not be an isolated problem, as another member reported that the digital integrity check also doesn't progress for Pillars of Eternity. I have just sent a ticket to support and will report back when they respond.
Grargar: Forgot to mention that the support did reply 3 days later after I sent the ticket, to tell me that they are investigating the cause. Nothing else so far.
Actually, I got this too.
Tannath: Actually, I got this too.
You got this message from support, or you got the same problem with the digital integrity check of Rise of the Triad (2013)?
Tannath: Actually, I got this too.
Grargar: You got this message from support, or you got the same problem with the digital integrity check of Rise of the Triad (2013)?
Same problem. I'd read about troubles with the new installer so I decided to check before deleting the old ones. Glad I did...
Grargar: Forgot to ask; what extras are affected?
- Game Guide Book: The Secrets of Xulima : lox_de_game_guide.zip => product_ bonus_39353
- Bestiary & Mythology Book lox_bestiary.zip -> product_bonus_39363
- Avatars bonus is duplicated also (i mentionned it earlier)

both in the deluxe edition upgrade package.

and my support ticket answer from 01/21/2015 ..... >.> (3 months..... no comment)

"Hello

Thank you for notification. We are aware of that problem, and currently working on fixing it.

Regards,
JuriJ
GOG.com Support "
Post edited April 26, 2015 by DyNaer
From MaGog's logs for 26 April:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, DLC: Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars: Windows installer, English (setup_mount_and_blade_napoleonic_wars_dlc_2.0.0.1.exe ***TO*** setup_mount_and_blade_napoleonic_wars_dlc_2.1.1.11.exe; Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:11:47 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 23 Apr 2015 16:00:25 GMT; 829,365,464 ***TO*** 829,725,400)
DyNaer: - Game Guide Book: The Secrets of Xulima : lox_de_game_guide.zip => product_ bonus_39353
- Bestiary & Mythology Book lox_bestiary.zip -> product_bonus_39363
- Avatars bonus is duplicated also (i mentionned it earlier)
Thanks, just sent the support a ticket. I'll post back when I get an answer from them.
Post edited April 26, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Thanks, just sent the support a ticket. I'll post back when I get an answer from them.
thanks for sending another ticket, i'm quite tired of their generic answer , which means nothing :/
JudasIscariot: Anytime you have an error message like that appearing constantly, you should send a ticket to Support as I don't know why that 301 error message appears for you :)
Right, except it's a HTTP status code not an error message, it doesn't appear (you need to look at web console/logs to see it) and it forcibly directs one's browser to load the non-secure version of the main page (also any game pages, possibly all the non-legacy pages). It's a deliberate server-side configuration. I'm trying to figure out if it's some temporary workaround with the log out fix or something. Otherwise it's going backwards from "User requests to make EVERYTHING HTTPS are being heard, and will be implemented - it's not a simple click of one button, but it's something we do plan on doing."
From MaGog's logs for 26 April:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Outlast, downloadables, Original game: Outlast: Windows installer, English+German+Spanish+French+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Portuguese+Russian (part 1 of 3) (setup_outlast_2.0.0.3.exe; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 07:46:06 GMT; 819,992)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Outlast, downloadables, Original game: Outlast: Windows installer, English+German+Spanish+French+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Portuguese+Russian (part 2 of 3) (setup_outlast_2.0.0.3-1.bin; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 07:34:36 GMT; 1,565,187,968)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Outlast, downloadables, Original game: Outlast: Windows installer, English+German+Spanish+French+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Portuguese+Russian (part 3 of 3) (setup_outlast_2.0.0.3-2.bin; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 07:41:41 GMT; 1,482,953,993)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Outlast, downloadables, Original game: Outlast: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) (setup_outlast_2.1.0.8.exe; Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:05:34 GMT; 31,586,696)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Outlast, downloadables, Original game: Outlast: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) (setup_outlast_2.1.0.8-1.bin; Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:20:54 GMT; 3,084,690,628)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Outlast, downloadables, Original game: Outlast: Windows installer, German+Spanish+French+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Portuguese+Russian (part 1 of 3) (setup_outlast_2.0.0.3.exe; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 07:46:06 GMT; 819,992)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Outlast, downloadables, Original game: Outlast: Windows installer, German+Spanish+French+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Portuguese+Russian (part 2 of 3) (setup_outlast_2.0.0.3-1.bin; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 07:34:36 GMT; 1,565,187,968)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Outlast, downloadables, Original game: Outlast: Windows installer, German+Spanish+French+Italian+Japanese+Polish+Portuguese+Russian (part 3 of 3) (setup_outlast_2.0.0.3-2.bin; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 07:41:41 GMT; 1,482,953,993)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Outlast, downloadables, DLC: Outlast: Whistleblower: Windows installer, English+French+Italian+Spanish+German+Russian+Portuguese+Polish+Japanese (setup_outlast_whistleblower_dlc_2.0.1.4.exe ***TO*** setup_outlast_whistleblower_dlc_2.1.0.8.exe; Tue, 06 May 2014 10:23:46 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:17:06 GMT; 1,965,257,040 ***TO*** 1,965,782,592)

[Repackaging gone wrong? It seems the multilingual installer was repackaged, but the new installer was attached only to the English language menu option, leaving the other languages with the old installer. Already reported (in this thread) by DyNaer.]

[Anybody know what this repackaging (already applied to several games) is for? Yes, I know we requested it, but beyond that, what does it do?]
mrkgnao: ...
[Anybody know what this repackaging (already applied to several games) is for?...]
the explanation is here
mrkgnao: ...
[Anybody know what this repackaging (already applied to several games) is for?...]
apehater: the explanation is here
Now I get it. Thanks.

BTW, I actually met once (through my father) the actor who does the asking in the scene. He's an Israeli actor called Sasson Gabai. No idea who the other guy is.