It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Back 'em up please and try it :) I really don't have an answer on hand as I operate on the theory: if I don't see it in the changelog from the devs, I assume it won't happen but take precautionary steps just in case something does break. Precautionary steps being backin up your saves :)
ok , will do ,thanks for the answer :)
Post edited April 21, 2015 by DyNaer
http://www.gog.com/forum/meridian_new_world/meridian_new_world_has_been_updated_to_version_103
Any news about the latest Witcher 2 build for Linux? I've contacted support and they said they're in contact with the devs about it.
Only 7 flags for me:

Dreamfall Chapters
Lure Of the Temptress
Shadowgate
Outcast
Hotline Miami 2
Mousecraft
Blackguards 2

Mousecraft does seem to be for real according to Judas' post. Is one of th eothers real as well?
10 updated games jumped on me, but after some browsing on GOG and a single lgogdownloader --update-cache without anything downloaded .. the flags ... vanished?
coffeecup: 10 updated games jumped on me, but after some browsing on GOG and a single lgogdownloader --update-cache without anything downloaded .. the flags ... vanished?
If you've been doing downloads from the update notifications posted here, as I have, you probably already had most or all of the flagged updates. Only about 5 of my 20 updates were actual files I still needed to get.

On an unrelated note, did I hear the whistle of the Judas Hype Train coming around the bend? Could it be pulling into the station tomorrow, or is that just wishful thinking?
Post edited April 21, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Shadowgate
Outcast
Mousecraft
coffeecup: 10 updated games jumped on me, but after some browsing on GOG and a single lgogdownloader --update-cache without anything downloaded .. the flags ... vanished?
How do you do this?

Charles_Conley: Shadowgate
Outcast
Mousecraft
Shadowgate and Outcast have not changed - Mousecraft got a new patch and FLAC Soundtrack.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by MarkoH01
IAmSinistar: On an unrelated note, did I hear the whistle of the Judas Hype Train coming around the bend? Could it be pulling into the station tomorrow, or is that just wishful thinking?
Your hearing must be more acute than mine. Where was that?
mrkgnao: Your hearing must be more acute than mine. Where was that?
Just a feeling in the aether. And possibly an attempt to bait a response from him. :)
mrkgnao: Your hearing must be more acute than mine. Where was that?
IAmSinistar: Just a feeling in the aether. And possibly an attempt to bait a response from him. :)
Shhhh....
Don't tell him, so he doesn't clam up.
I feel left out now as I only got one notification flag for The Bard's Tale. C'mon GOG, I expected better from you you guys so maybe you can make it up with a double dose of BTSS and LOTT flags again. ;)
Post edited April 21, 2015 by stg83
IAmSinistar: On an unrelated note, did I hear the whistle of the Judas Hype Train coming around the bend? Could it be pulling into the station tomorrow, or is that just wishful thinking?
-squints- What do you know?
stg83: I feel left out now as I only got one notification flag for The Bard's Tale. C'mon GOG, I expected better from you GOG, maybe you can make it up with a double dose of BTSS and LOTT flags again. ;)
Please don't give them Ideas ;) - it took me nearly the enitre day to get rid of the notifications i had :)
IAmSinistar: Just a feeling in the aether. And possibly an attempt to bait a response from him. :)
Say, maybe I missed it, but what happend to the release you were hinting you had something to with it?