It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 21 April:

- The Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete universal update has changed its name from "Universal update (2.0.1 -> 2.1.0)" to "Universal update (2.0.1.6 -> 2.1.0.6)", probably as part of an ongoing attempt to unhide the fourth digit. The file itself did not change.
JudasIscariot: Also, have a FLAC version of the MouseCraft OST for yer troubles and patch 1.20 on your account :)
An update flag for real? YES!
mrkgnao: I'm pretty sure it can't hurt, but it really depends on your personality. I am the kind of person who tries twice. If after two attempts, people do not cooperate, I assume they do not want to cooperate and push no further. You may be different.
Well, I would like to say that I'm the kind of person who tries to be helpful and since I benefit from the service you provide, I think it's only fair that I also try to help out with the problem you're having accessing the data. I sent off an email to support and we shall see what they say.
mrkgnao: I'm pretty sure it can't hurt, but it really depends on your personality. I am the kind of person who tries twice. If after two attempts, people do not cooperate, I assume they do not want to cooperate and push no further. You may be different.
JaqFrost: Well, I would like to say that I'm the kind of person who tries to be helpful and since I benefit from the service you provide, I think it's only fair that I also try to help out with the problem you're having accessing the data. I sent off an email to support and we shall see what they say.
Thank you!
I greatly appreciate it!
*phew* This thread was making me have conniptions thinking it would be a nightmare to sort through "real" and fake updates. This is when I'm glad I don't have many games ;)

Only one for me, and it was pretty easy to tell it was something I had already downloaded, updated and installed about two weeks ago. Freak out averted!
http://www.gog.com/forum/lords_of_xulima/lords_of_xulima_updated_to_version_184_linux
The enhanced edition of Desktop Dungeons is now available.
http://www.gog.com/forum/tri/tri_of_friendship_and_magic_has_been_updated_to_version_103
any reason why the game has been updated whitout a patch from the previous version :?

we are forced to download the whole need installer + the patch , just great >_>

it's getting worse & worse
Post edited April 21, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: any reason wht the game has been updated whitout a patch from the previous version :?

Because the game jumped several versions, that's why. Sorry :/
DyNaer: any reason wht the game has been updated whitout a patch from the previous version :?

JudasIscariot: Because the game jumped several versions, that's why. Sorry :/
why you didn't push only a full installer instead of a new installer + a patch .

the only reason i see why is because you got the new build recently and can't incorporate in the installer, that's make me wonder if gog has really enough manpower with so many games. to takae care of....
JudasIscariot: Because the game jumped several versions, that's why. Sorry :/
DyNaer: why didn't push only a full installer instead of a new installer + a patch .

the only reason i see why is because you got the new build recently and can't incorporate in the installer, that's make me wonder if gog has really enough manpower with so many games. to takae care of....
Because we got one update while testing the other so it's either delay everything else while making everything else all over again or test what you have, get what you have tested out, and update everything into one when the time comes.
JudasIscariot: Because we got one update while testing the other so it's either delay everything else while making everything else all over again or test what you have, get what you have tested out, and update everything into one when the time comes.
i see, at least i have my answer :, well that's just unfortunate to get the update while testing the previous one :/

i have a question though (well not really tied to this thread) but since we are talking about this game, doet savegames are compatibles with the lastest realease avaible on gog (gog build : 2.0.0.5) i playing this game actually i don't want my savegames broken dues to an update.
Magic or Madness?
JudasIscariot: Because we got one update while testing the other so it's either delay everything else while making everything else all over again or test what you have, get what you have tested out, and update everything into one when the time comes.
DyNaer: i see, at least i have my answer :, well that's just unfortunate to get the update while testing the previous one :/

i have a question though (well not really tied to this thread) but since we are talking about this game, doesn't save are compatibles with the lastest realease avaible on gog (gog build : 2.0.0.5) i playing this game actually i don't want my savegames broken dues to an updater.
Back 'em up please and try it :) I really don't have an answer on hand as I operate on the theory: if I don't see it in the changelog from the devs, I assume it won't happen but take precautionary steps just in case something does break. Precautionary steps being backin up your saves :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/gratuitous_space_battles_2/gratuitous_space_battles_2_has_been_updated_to_version_126
Meh :P
Post edited April 21, 2015 by JudasIscariot