It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Got a flag for Sanctuary RPG, is there actually an update?
There was an update earlier on in the month. I didn't get an update flag until now so there was an update, but you may already be up to date if you checked regularly.
cyboff: 25 flags for me, some games have been updated in last month, but some of them probably not, not shure...

AGE OF WONDERS 3
ALBEDO: EYES FROM OUTER SPACE
BARD'S TALE, THE
BLACKGUARDS 2
DEPONIA 3: GOODBYE DEPONIA
HAND OF FATE
HOTLINE MIAMI 2: WRONG NUMBER
JOURNEYMAN PROJECT 1: PEGASUS PRIME, THE
KING'S BOUNTY: WARRIORS OF THE NORTH
LURE OF THE TEMPTRESS
MOUNT & BLADE: WARBAND
OUTCAST 1.1
OUTLAWS + A HANDFUL OF MISSIONS
PIXEL PIRACY
SANCTUARY RPG: BLACK EDITION
SHADOWGATE
SHELTER 2
STARPOINT GEMINI 2
SUNLESS SEA
TALES OF MAJ'EYAL
THE DIG®
THE ESCAPISTS
TRAIN FEVER
TRI: OF FRIENDSHIP AND MADNESS
VERTICAL DROP HEROES HD
Dude, Albedo was updated yesterday :) We added the OST :)
Post edited April 21, 2015 by JudasIscariot
For me Only 5 Flags :)

Age of Wonders 3
Bards Tale
Lure Of The Temptress
Outcast 1.1
Starpoint Gemini 2

AOW3 added "aow_3_golden_realms_wallpapers.zip" in the "age_of_wonders_3_golden_realms" folder when checking the Bonus today. I didn't think to check the Bonuses (adding them again in the GOGdownloader) when the DLC was updated the other day -_-;

Edit: Fallout fall again from the shelf :P
Post edited April 21, 2015 by Sarasa
I got

Hotline Miami 2
Dreamfall Chapters
Goodbye Deponia
Journeyman Project 1
Outcast
and Lure of the Temptress (again)

Are any of these legitimate updates or are they all f**k ups?
JudasIscariot: Dude, Albedo was updated yesterday :) We added the OST :)
I noticed that! But I was stuck in Esophagus yesterday, not a good time and place to thank you ;)
What about some cool wallpapers? ;)
NINETEEN TITLES NOW UPDATED?!
I think it's safe to say that the notification flags are kind of working, albeit late. It's not a fix but definitely an improvement. :-)
Ha, I have 20 update notifications. A touch of revenge there, GOG? ;)
high rated
Elminage Gothic now has an artbook as part of its bonus goodies, thanks go out to Piranjade! :)
IAmSinistar: Ha, I have 20 update notifications. A touch of revenge there, GOG? ;)
Revenge of the Dragonsphere updates, lol.
JudasIscariot: Elminage Gothic now has an artbook as part of its bonus goodies, thanks go out to Piranjade! :)
Yay! (Finally, a real update after... months(?) and 14 false alarms last night. >.< )
mrkgnao: I see you have a sense of humour.
JaqFrost: Is there a point in my writing a follow-up email to the reply I got to my previous support ticket on this matter? Month old update flags are just too funny for words and without MaGog we are pretty much left in the dark about what exactly has changed.
I'm pretty sure it can't hurt, but it really depends on your personality. I am the kind of person who tries twice. If after two attempts, people do not cooperate, I assume they do not want to cooperate and push no further. You may be different.
haydenaurion: Revenge of the Dragonsphere updates, lol.
LotT did sneak in there. As did my pal Sanctuary RPG, but that was a real update. Not suprising, since they seem to average one a week. :)

Out of the twenty there were about five that actually still needed to be downloaded. But I'm not complaining, I welcome back our little numbers.
haydenaurion: Revenge of the Dragonsphere updates, lol.
IAmSinistar: LotT did sneak in there. As did my pal Sanctuary RPG, but that was a real update. Not suprising, since they seem to average one a week. :)

Out of the twenty there were about five that actually still needed to be downloaded. But I'm not complaining, I welcome back our little numbers.
SRPG has actually stopped, for now, with the weekly updates :) Latest version of the game is at 2.2.2 :P

Also, have a FLAC version of the MouseCraft OST for yer troubles and patch 1.20 on your account :)
JudasIscariot: SRPG has actually stopped, for now, with the weekly updates :) Latest version of the game is at 2.2.2 :P

Also, have a FLAC version of the MouseCraft OST for yer troubles and patch 1.20 on your account :)
That's a nicely symmetrical version number. :)

And ta for the OST! Good stuff, my man.