It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: You've been revealed as the xenophobe you are. :P
JudasIscariot: More like octophobe :P
888888888888888888... *Judas runs to hide in the shadows*
Post edited April 20, 2015 by WinterSnowfall
JudasIscariot: Yes, well, now no one gets a flag. No flag, no country.
IAmSinistar: Clearly Mr. Cover Soldier is a mercenary, willing to fight under the flag of whoever pays him the most. By the time he got to Germany he had given up all pretenses and served his only real lord and master - the love of shooting people. ;)
Yes, good back story. I'll stick with this one :P
JudasIscariot: Yes, well, now no one gets a flag. No flag, no country. Now, everyone stop politicizing video games :P
o________O , i didn't even have this thought ....
JudasIscariot: Yes, well, now no one gets a flag. No flag, no country. Now, everyone stop politicizing video games :P
DyNaer: o________O , i didn't even have this thought ....
Sorry, I was trying to sneak in an Eddie Izzard reference :)
Tannath: Just as well. The original artwork did not have an american flag IIRC.
Grargar: Depends on your region.

Russian
Nordic countries
German
American
seems like german version recieves always cuts, i'd guess Federal Department for Media Harmful to Young Persons just decided, that the soviet flag is too bloody and so it was removed :)
Grargar: Depends on your region.

Russian
Nordic countries
German
American
apehater: seems like german version recieves always cuts, i'd guess Federal Department for Media Harmful to Young Persons just decided, that the soviet flag is too bloody and so it was removed :)
I don't know the game but maybe in the original artwork there was a - OMG bad word incoming - swastika on it and we Germaan people need to be protected from those hideous symbols. (How I hate the censorship in Germany - I'd guess we are the laughing stock for the rest of the world)
apehater: seems like german version recieves always cuts, i'd guess Federal Department for Media Harmful to Young Persons just decided, that the soviet flag is too bloody and so it was removed :)
Well actually to my knowledge the Soviet flag is not banned in Germany but it might not be helpful for sales ;).
low rated
MarkoH01: I don't know the game but maybe in the original artwork there was a - OMG bad word incoming - swastika on it and we Germaan people need to be protected from those hideous symbols. (How I hate the censorship in Germany - I'd guess we are the laughing stock for the rest of the world)
you know, the big joke (according to a german documentation about the time after 2nd ww in germany) is summerized:

the american supervisors which "helped" to build a new german state were afraid of germans starting a 3rd ww if they get too much violence and swastikas
ElTerprise: Well actually to my knowledge the Soviet flag is not banned in Germany but it might not be helpful for sales ;).
i was just joking, because the soviet flag is red
Post edited April 21, 2015 by apehater
apehater: you know, the big joke (according to a german documentation about the time after 2nd ww in germany) is summerized:

the american supervisors which "helped" to build a new german state were afraid of germans starting a 3rd ww if they get too much violence and swastikas
i was just joking, because the soviet flag is red
I know but it could actually be the case that they removed it because of fearing that it might harm the sales....
(You know GDR etc.)
Post edited April 21, 2015 by ElTerprise
I just got an update flag on Outlaws.
korell: I just got an update flag on Outlaws.
Same here, but I can't tell what was updated.
She has finally lured someone.
Got two flags: Lure of the Temptress and The Bard's Tale.
Just got one for Sanctuary.
korell: I just got an update flag on Outlaws.
IronArcturus: Same here, but I can't tell what was updated.
The GOG installer version is the same number, 2.1.0.9. And the flag disappeared within minutes of me checking the game on my shelf. Possibly a false flag like a few other games, but I'll wait to see if anything gets mentioned.
IronArcturus: Same here, but I can't tell what was updated.
korell: The GOG installer version is the same number, 2.1.0.9. And the flag disappeared within minutes of me checking the game on my shelf. Possibly a false flag like a few other games, but I'll wait to see if anything gets mentioned.
MaGog cannot confirm or disprove Outlaws because I don't own the game.