It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Details?

Are you asking about the size or the GOG installer version?
mrkgnao: Details are here.

All the game and DLC installers have changed, except the Windows DLC installer.
The Windows DLC installer didn't change because there was no need to change it for Windows. As for Mac and Linux, those were updated to have proper compatibility with the updated GOG DMG and DEB/tar.gzs :)

Hope that helps :)
vanchann: Many thanks to mrkgnao and all the users who keep this thread running.

Please GOG implement a notification system via email. It should be work better and we can keep an update history for our library.
+1

But it already would be a lot better if the games would have a (downloadable!) changelog file to keep track of the changes.
Back to no notifications here, so this thread is pretty much the only way I know that I have updates (such as the patch for Train Fever). Galaxy isn't even out the door and already the shelves are languishing. ~_~
high rated
IAmSinistar: Back to no notifications here, so this thread is pretty much the only way I know that I have updates (such as the patch for Train Fever). Galaxy isn't even out the door and already the shelves are languishing. ~_~
Wait until the account revamp roles out.
IAmSinistar: Galaxy isn't even out the door and already the shelves are languishing. ~_~
Please GOG, give us a warning before Galaxy completely screws up the old downloader so that we can download and backup our library before it stops to work. And please not only one week before it happens and maybe consider to send us an email notification about it. ;)

IAmSinistar: But given the state of downloads during the unbundling, I think I'll leave everything but new purchases alone, unless I feel like I know what I'm getting.
Hopefully there will be enough time to (re-)download all the games after the unbundling is finished and before Galaxy kills the downloader.

I don't want to waste another 700 GB of downloads ...
HypersomniacLive: Wait until the account revamp roles out.
Well yeah, I'm already quivering in my boots about what all that'll break. =/
Shadow warrior (2013) an update

Also, Outlast is now on Mac and Linux
From MaGog's logs for 31 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Tales of Maj'Eyal, file_size: 669 MB ***TO*** 347 MB
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 31 March:

Oh good. If Judas can confirm the fix, I'll feel comfortable downloading this update now.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 31 March:

IAmSinistar: Oh good. If Judas can confirm the fix, I'll feel comfortable downloading this update now.
I can confirm it as I uploaded and added it to everyone's game shelves :)
JudasIscariot: I can confirm it as I uploaded and added it to everyone's game shelves :)
Much ta, glad it got resolved.

Now then, isn't it about time for a Sanctuary RPG patch? ;)
HypersomniacLive: Wait until the account revamp roles out.
JaqFrost: Well yeah, I'm already quivering in my boots about what all that'll break. =/
Well, on the bright side (kinda), the current account library is so hosed that even a buggy new game library/shelf will be a lateral move... :/

I'm hoping that the reason the current library isn't be fixed is because they are so close to releasing the new one that there isn't any point in fixing the old.
IAmSinistar: Much ta, glad it got resolved.

Now then, isn't it about time for a Sanctuary RPG patch? ;)
As a matter of fact, yes. :P

"Update 2.2.1 has been released!
MODIFIED
* Beer purchasing has been refined
* Raised beer per-transaction cap to 20
* Arena now has more musical variety
* Modified The Reaper's art
* Modified The Reaper's dialogue
* Krogg race now takes 15% damage on reposition (down from 20%)
* Modified Tavern Z and X display to be more visible

FIXED
* Cleaned up directory files
* Fixed repositioning while ensnared bug"

Still not on GOG, though, for the time being.
Post edited March 31, 2015 by Grargar
JudasIscariot: I can confirm it as I uploaded and added it to everyone's game shelves :)
The new version of Shadow Warrior with the Linux build is now released (DRM-free) on the Humble Bundle. Do you know if it's coming to GOG too? And if yes, why isn't it released here the same day, QA delays or something else?
Post edited April 01, 2015 by shmerl
Grargar: As a matter of fact, yes. :P
I can imagine you wetting your whiskers after posting this.