It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/forum/tales_of_majeyal/tales_of_majeyal_has_been_updated_to_version_131_aka_forever
IAmSinistar: Capuchine
Such stylish pigeons! XD
JudasIscariot: We were testing something :P
YES... our patience!! >:(]

:P
Post edited March 30, 2015 by phaolo
From MaGog's logs for 30 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], file_size: 4.4 GB ***TO*** 4.9 GB
[Same for special edition]

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, file_size: ??? MB ***TO*** 6.3 GB
[Same for other two editions]

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition [Premium], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
[GOG game page bug fix]

NOTE! CHANGED Tales of Maj'Eyal, file_size: 347 MB ***TO*** 669 MB
The item vault patch was removed from the shelf. Is it now included in the installer?
Hi Judas,
do you know why I don't get update notifications anymore?
Thankfully this thread exists!
mattymuc: Hi Judas,
do you know why I don't get update notifications anymore?
Thankfully this thread exists!
You're not the only one.
Unfortunately GOG's update notification system is completely broken.
It has been weeks since the last account notification.

Many thanks to mrkgnao and all the users who keep this thread running.

Please GOG implement a notification system via email. It should be work better and we can keep an update history for our library.
Wurzelkraft: The item vault patch was removed from the shelf. Is it now included in the installer?
Vault patch wouldn't apply on 130 too, yet I was able to use ofline vault without it. I still can on clean 131 install - at least on old toon anyway - so I suppose it was included in base installation on both.

However, GOG seems to have packed everything double this time, including both old and new engine files (both 130 and 131 files are present in the installer and are actually being copied, note the double size from previous one). It doesn't seem to matter since bootloader always picks the newest, and seems it's able to filter what it should use, but... they should repackage it properly regardless :P

EDIT: the last part applies just to windows version, it seems.
Post edited March 31, 2015 by DeathDiciple
Strong dislike for missing flags.

Please GOG if the new account system takes a long time to arrive, do a temporary fix, or email notifications like someone just posted.

Now I can't even open this thread if I'm not at home and ready to D/L updates, otherwise I forget them and all my installers are out of date. :(

Dislike
Post edited March 31, 2015 by Daliz
Wurzelkraft: The item vault patch was removed from the shelf. Is it now included in the installer?
DeathDiciple: Vault patch wouldn't apply on 130 too, yet I was able to use ofline vault without it. I still can on clean 131 install - at least on old toon anyway - so I suppose it was included in base installation on both.

However, GOG seems to have packed everything double this time, including both old and new engine files (both 130 and 131 files are present in the installer and are actually being copied, note the double size from previous one). It doesn't seem to matter since bootloader always picks the newest, and seems it's able to filter what it should use, but... they should repackage it properly regardless :P

I just cheched, you are right. That explains why installer and installed size miraculously doubled.

@Judas: That should really be fixed soon.
From MaGog's logs for 31 March:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, Original game: Tales of Maj'Eyal: Windows installer, English (setup_tales_of_majeyal_2.1.0.3.exe ***TO*** setup_tales_of_majeyal_2.2.0.4.exe; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:10:32 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:55:58 GMT; 364,175,600 ***TO*** 702,208,112)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, Original game: Tales of Maj'Eyal: Mac OS X installer, English (tales_of_maj_eyal_2.1.0.29.dmg ***TO*** tales_of_majeyal_2.2.0.43.dmg; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:48:34 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:55:28 GMT; 403,964,124 ***TO*** 404,066,105)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, DLC: Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok: Mac OS X installer, English (dlc_tales_of_majeyal_ashes_of_urhrok_dlc_2.1.0.36.pkg ***TO*** dlc_tales_of_majeyal_ashes_of_urhrok_dlc_2.2.0.43.pkg; Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:17:31 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:55:54 GMT; 28,593,666 ***TO*** 28,593,740)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_1.2.0.4.deb ***TO*** gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_1.3.0.5.deb; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:47:23 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:57:43 GMT; 722,788,730 ***TO*** 723,026,662)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, DLC: Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok: Linux installer, English (gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_dlc1_1.4.0.6.deb ***TO*** gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_dlc1_1.4.0.7.deb; Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:18:26 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:55:42 GMT; 23,724,854 ***TO*** 23,725,074)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, Tarball archive (gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_1.2.0.4.tar.gz ***TO*** gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_1.3.0.5.tar.gz; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:47:24 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:58:14 GMT; 778,546,294 ***TO*** 778,742,158)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, DLC: Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok: Tarball archive (gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_dlc1_1.4.0.6.tar.gz ***TO*** gog_tales_of_maj_eyal_dlc1_1.4.0.7.tar.gz; Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:18:32 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:55:54 GMT; 56,985,505 ***TO*** 56,985,526)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Tales of Maj'Eyal, downloadables, Item Vault patch (patch_tales_of_majeyal_2.0.1.2.exe; Thu, 06 Nov 2014 11:03:42 GMT; 989,744)

[Note that rather mysteriously the DLC Windows installer has not changed, despite having last changed on 20 March, just like the other DLC installers]

[Note that the base game Windows installer has nearly doubled in size. I assume this is so that it can later be unbundled into "ToME This Edition" and "ToME That Edition"]

NOTE! CHANGED F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Partial Nudity, Sexual Themes, Strong Language). PEGI Rating: 18+ (with Bad Language, Violence, Online gameplay) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Mature (with Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Partial Nudity, Sexual Themes, Strong Language). PEGI Rating: 18+ (with Bad Language, Violence, Online gameplay)
[GOG game page bug fix]
http://www.gog.com/forum/train_fever/train_fever_has_been_updated_to_version_5565
DeathDiciple: Vault patch wouldn't apply on 130 too, yet I was able to use ofline vault without it. I still can on clean 131 install - at least on old toon anyway - so I suppose it was included in base installation on both.

Geralt_of_Rivia: I just cheched, you are right. That explains why installer and installed size miraculously doubled.

Sure, it will be fixed in about 30 minutes or so :)

Please send these kind of reports to Support as if it wasn't for Geralt_of_Rivia, I wouldn't have seen this exact post :)
Post edited March 31, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Geralt_of_Rivia: I just cheched, you are right. That explains why installer and installed size miraculously doubled.

JudasIscariot: Sure, it will be fixed in about 30 minutes or so :)
While you're at it, could you also check why the DLC Windows installer hasn't changed?
JudasIscariot: Sure, it will be fixed in about 30 minutes or so :)
mrkgnao: While you're at it, could you also check why the DLC Windows installer hasn't changed?
Details?

Are you asking about the size or the GOG installer version?
mrkgnao: While you're at it, could you also check why the DLC Windows installer hasn't changed?
JudasIscariot: Details?

Are you asking about the size or the GOG installer version?
Details are here.

All the game and DLC installers have changed, except the Windows DLC installer (which has the same name, date, time, size, and contents).
Post edited March 31, 2015 by mrkgnao