It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 72:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Cultures 1+2, downloadables, Cultures 2: Windows installer, German (setup_cultures2_german_2.1.0.10.exe ***TO*** setup_cultures2_german_2.1.0.11.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:31:05 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:55:49 GMT; 249,745,808 ***TO*** 332,675,808)

[Congratulations. The Cultures 1+2 German installers gone missing upon unbundling (see chapters and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post6721]71) are now fully back again. MarkoH01, how do you say "we missed you" in German?]
"Wir haben dich vermisst" (not that much different, it it?) :)
mrkgnao: The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 72:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Cultures 1+2, downloadables, Cultures 2: Windows installer, German (setup_cultures2_german_2.1.0.10.exe ***TO*** setup_cultures2_german_2.1.0.11.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:31:05 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:55:49 GMT; 249,745,808 ***TO*** 332,675,808)

[Congratulations. The Cultures 1+2 German installers gone missing upon unbundling (see chapters and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post6721]71) are now fully back again. MarkoH01, how do you say "we missed you" in German?]
MarkoH01: "Wir haben dich vermisst" (not that much different, it it?) :)
"we have you missed" Yep nothing different here or hier :P
In other (not so surprising) news - Fallout fell off the shelf once again for me.

Edit: It's back now, have to remember to lock the display shelf every time I minimize the browser. :D
Post edited March 26, 2015 by Ganni1987
MarkoH01: "Wir haben dich vermisst" (not that much different, it it?) :)
JudasIscariot: "we have you missed" Yep nothing different here or hier :P
I also have to correct myself. Because it's plural here (installers and not one installer) it would be "Wir haben euch vermisst" but I've been Ninja'd already as I noticed so nevermind.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by MarkoH01
Ganni1987: In other (not so surprising) news - Fallout fell off the shelf once again for me.
It's still on mine.
Ganni1987: In other (not so surprising) news - Fallout fell off the shelf once again for me.
That is why it is called FALLout (hahaha).
JudasIscariot: "we have you missed" Yep nothing different here or hier :P
MarkoH01: I also have to correct myself. Because it's plural here (installers and not one installer) it would be "Wir haben euch vermisst" but I've been Ninja'd already as I noticed so nevermind.
No worries :) Just messing with you :D
JudasIscariot: Just messing with you :D
Or in other words, "Ich habe dich vermesst".
http://www.gog.com/forum/journeyman_project_series/the_journeyman_project_pegasus_prime_has_been_updated
Someone seems to have burned the update flag because I didn't get any. :P
high rated
Grargar: Someone seems to have burned the update flag because I didn't get any. :P
Me neither. But I did get that one week old notification for BASS. ;-)
high rated
Grargar: Someone seems to have burned the update flag because I didn't get any. :P
HypersomniacLive: Me neither. But I did get that one week old notification for BASS. ;-)
Your Amnesia flags are in the queue. :)
high rated
budejovice: Your Amnesia flags are in the queue. :)
Well, in this specific case, there's a certain factor in play that justifies the delay. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Me neither. But I did get that one week old notification for BASS. ;-)
budejovice: Your Amnesia flags are in the queue. :)
I must have amnesia because I forgot what an update flag looks like.
high rated
(After several quotes, I'm so glad I went back to correct the original "cue"!)