It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ganni1987: Thanks for the patches and Amnesia Linux versions :D
Let us know if everything works ok or if there are any patches missing that we may not know about :) Thanks!
JudasIscariot: Thanks for the reports :) Although if you have page bug (missing operating systems or requirements or other minor issues) please PM me so I don't miss it :D

Thanks!
MarkoH01: The requirements are still not correct. Hotline Miami 2 does normally not support XP. There is a fanmade patch out but officially Win XP is not supported and it does not run on XP without the patch (I tested it).
Fixed :) Thanks!
Post edited March 25, 2015 by JudasIscariot
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 25 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

[GOG game page bug fixed. Thanks cecil and Judas.]
Glad to have been of help :)
Beneath a Steel Sky got updated? That's almost like the earliest game here, free even and now it got updated?!
What was the update? This got me really curious.
Tarm: Beneath a Steel Sky got updated? That's almost like the earliest game here, free even and now it got updated?!
Linux compatibility.
Tarm: Beneath a Steel Sky got updated? That's almost like the earliest game here, free even and now it got updated?!
Linux added 7 days ago: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post6621.

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Blackguards Special Edition, downloadables, wallpapers (blackguards_wallpapers.zip ***TO*** bg_wallpapers.zip; Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:11:45 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:07:46 GMT; 7,656,186 ***TO*** 7,655,255)
o_O , who at gog messed up with the wallpapers, or at least why the naming of the file is different from others bonus content -_- .

they'll never learn ....sigh
Post edited March 26, 2015 by DyNaer
YnK: Linux compatibility.
mrkgnao: Linux added 7 days ago: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post6621.
Thanks guys. I just got the update notification today so I thought it was recent. A bit strange with the notification delay for me though.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by Tarm
Tarm: Thanks guys. I just got the update notification today so I thought it was recent. A bit strange with the notification delay for me though.
You're lucky. I didn't get any notification at all.
high rated
Tarm: Thanks guys. I just got the update notification today so I thought it was recent. A bit strange with the notification delay for me though.
mrkgnao: You're lucky. I didn't get any notification at all.
BASS was my first game notification of the week. But a week after the fact doesn't wind up terribly helpful, especially given your work in this thread.

I really wanted to pose the question here, but I have learned (and will sometimes practice) that eventually someone will ask and multiple will answer. Cheers to those that answered Tarm so quickly!

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Blackguards Special Edition, downloadables, wallpapers (blackguards_wallpapers.zip ***TO*** bg_wallpapers.zip; Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:11:45 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:07:46 GMT; 7,656,186 ***TO*** 7,655,255)
DyNaer: o_O , who at gog messed up with the wallpapers, or at least why the naming of the file is different from others bonus content -_- .

they'll never learn ....sigh
I have long noticed that (always? almost always?) whenever they change a bonus, they rename it.

My guess is that GOG's system somehow prevents overwriting bonuses with the same name, so they are forced to come up with ever more imaginative (and unhelpful) names (such as the one above, which obviously stands for "Baldur's Gate wallpapers").
Post edited March 26, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: I have long noticed that (always? almost always?) whenever they change a bonus, they rename it.

My guess is that GOG's system somehow prevents overwriting bonuses with the same name, so they are forced to come up with ever more imaginative (and unhelpful) names (such as the one above, which obviously stands for "Baldur's Gate wallpapers").
you most likely right about this, i think they changed the file because of some hidden files inside of it (i unzipped both files and the newer don't have those files) ...at least it's not named wallpaper_copy_ (choose your favorite number)

i agree that's not helpfull

And my big thanks for your work , i wouldn't have noticed it, without runnng the downloader to check the game files.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by DyNaer
The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 72:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Cultures 1+2, downloadables, Cultures 2: Windows installer, German (setup_cultures2_german_2.1.0.10.exe ***TO*** setup_cultures2_german_2.1.0.11.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:31:05 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:55:49 GMT; 249,745,808 ***TO*** 332,675,808)

[Congratulations. The Cultures 1+2 German installers gone missing upon unbundling (see chapters and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post6721]71) are now fully back again. MarkoH01, how do you say "we missed you" in German?]
Post edited March 26, 2015 by mrkgnao
This isn't related to a update but Rayman Origins on steam got a mac port

EDIT: never-mind it was made by a third-party studio so I understand why it may not be here :)
Post edited March 26, 2015 by Gengar78
mrkgnao: [Congratulations. The Cultures 1+2 German installers gone missing upon unbundling (see chapters and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post6721]71) are now fully back again. MarkoH01, how do you say "we missed you" in German?]
Wir haben euch vermisst.
mrkgnao: [Congratulations. The Cultures 1+2 German installers gone missing upon unbundling (see chapters and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post6721]71) are now fully back again. MarkoH01, how do you say "we missed you" in German?]
Geralt_of_Rivia: Wir haben euch vermisst.
Thanks, I'll remember that next time I miss "Radioaktiver Niederschlag".