It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What did just update for me? Website issues. Last half hour or so the main GOG site, game pages and purchasing pages have been very slow and not fully loading (lack of images and such, no refreshing of the insomnia games left, etc). I have seen one other person mention a similar issue but from what I've seen on the forums (they still work fine for me) it isn't affecting many. :(
korell: What did just update for me? Website issues. Last half hour or so the main GOG site, game pages and purchasing pages have been very slow and not fully loading (lack of images and such, no refreshing of the insomnia games left, etc). I have seen one other person mention a similar issue but from what I've seen on the forums (they still work fine for me) it isn't affecting many. :(
Yes, and for me it just prevented me to buy the game which was on sale and that I was looking for ^^" (I'm telling this only for reporting, not because I'm angry or something ;))(even if yes, when it did occured, it wasn't really pleasant, and it lasted almost 15 minutes without being able to access the site...)
But the issue did appeared too for me when Indiana Jones was on sale on second round.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Splatsch
Splatsch: Yes, and for me it just prevented me to buy the game which was on sale and that I was looking for ^^" (I'm telling this only for reporting, not because I'm angry or something ;))(even if yes, when it did occured, it wasn't really pleasant, and it lasted almost 15 minutes without being able to access the site...)
But the issue did appeared too for me when Indiana Jones was on sale on second round.
Well, I just missed about an hour of the insomnia sale, but now that I'm back it appears as if the site is loading again. Images on the front page and counting down insomnia sale numbers.

I already have the main two games I was after (X-Wing and TIE Fighter, both from their first time showing in the sale) but there are others I might get tempted by. Some have now passed again, but if I don't see them I won't mind too much, as the ones I was after most I already have.
korell: I already have the main two games I was after (X-Wing and TIE Fighter, both from their first time showing in the sale) but there are others I might get tempted by. Some have now passed again, but if I don't see them I won't mind too much, as the ones I was after most I already have.
Same as me, there's still only one that I hope to catch but if it's not at this sale, it will be a next time, I have all the ones I was really looking for.
And there will be third round :)
DyNaer: Icewind Dale EE received a new patch

http://www.gog.com/forum/icewind_dale_series/enhanced_edition_14_patch/page1

damnint ninja'ded :p
JudasIscariot: :D
Judas any news regarding the recent Hand of Fate patch?
From MaGog's logs for 4 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish. Text only: Turkish ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish. Text only: Korean, Russian, Turkish
From MaGog's logs for 4 March:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Screencheat, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_screencheat_2.3.0.5.exe ***TO*** setup_screencheat_2.4.0.6.exe; Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:57:27 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 04 Mar 2015 11:34:36 GMT; 229,485,816 ***TO*** 239,938,792)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Screencheat, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (screencheat_2.2.0.15.dmg ***TO*** screencheat_2.3.0.16.dmg; Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:58:54 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 04 Mar 2015 20:14:29 GMT; 254,834,963 ***TO*** 279,973,800)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Screencheat, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_screencheat_1.3.0.5.deb ***TO*** gog_screencheat_1.4.0.7.deb; Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:56:43 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 04 Mar 2015 20:14:27 GMT; 211,513,048 ***TO*** 234,126,416)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Screencheat, downloadables, Tarball archive (gog_screencheat_1.3.0.5.tar.gz ***TO*** gog_screencheat_1.4.0.7.tar.gz; Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:57:19 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 04 Mar 2015 20:15:04 GMT; 252,697,791 ***TO*** 277,870,027)
JudasIscariot: :D
Ganni1987: Judas any news regarding the recent Hand of Fate patch?
Yes, we received it yesterday and we should have it out ASAP for everyone :)
Judas - talking of patches, is there any news on 'King's Bounty: Ice and Fire 1.3.1 patch? It's been available on other sites since the middle of January. Thanks.
Judas, I noticed that the game Battle Worlds : Kronos seems to have his update for the latest actual version 1.4.3 missing (or haven't been uploaded by GOG ?). I created a thread talking about this here.
What's strange is that I've only the installer file available to download (setup_battle_worlds_kronos_2.1.0.8.exe) who install version 1.3.7 of the game. And for example in this thread, some people are talking about a GOG updater patch_battle_worlds_-_kronos_2.1.1.7.exe that I don't have on my shelf. Can you take a look if you a little time ? (if you can't, I'll simply send a support ticket ;))

Edit : PS : And I've got Fallout missing again in my library XD
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Splatsch
Splatsch: Edit : PS : And I've got Fallout missing again in my library XD
Yup, missing here too. Sigh...
JudasIscariot: snip
Hey, it's been a while since we had any movie releases, and I saw someone on Twitter mention that GOG wasn't accepting movies anymore:
https://twitter.com/gameloadingtv/status/573300596825980928
What's going on? The movie section isn't going to get removed or anything, I hope? :(
Grargar: Yup, missing here too. Sigh...
Peekaboo. =P

I really wish it would stop vanishing like that.
Splatsch: Edit : PS : And I've got Fallout missing again in my library XD
Grargar: Yup, missing here too. Sigh...
Same here, Fallout has wandered off again without leaving a note as always.
high rated
Splatsch: [...]

Edit : PS : And I've got Fallout missing again in my library XD
Don't say I didn't warn you...