It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I thought that bug applied to all controllers; I know I had it with my logitech.

Hmmm, we soon shall see. :D
JudasIscariot: Probably all controllers that support XInput, not sure though :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/caribbean/caribbean_has_been_updated_to_version_1000r4492
I still have it on disc so it's not life or death but it would be nice. If it fixes my problem I'll mention it in the appropriate thread because I'm sure there are several, I mean some, a few for sure, me and some other guy, that use the Logitech Rumblepad.
SHE WORKS GREAT! :D
tinyE: SHE WORKS GREAT! :D
Please shout that from the rooftops :D
tinyE: SHE WORKS GREAT! :D
JudasIscariot: Please shout that from the rooftops :D
It's -5 here, you go out there! :P
tinyE: It's -5 here, you go out there! :P
Fahrenheit I assume? Because -5 Celsius wouldn't be that bad...
It's 6 degrees Celsius here :P
Ghorpm: Fahrenheit I assume? Because -5 Celsius wouldn't be that bad...
Of course Fahrenheit. I'm not some godless savage like the lot of you!
Ghorpm: Fahrenheit I assume? Because -5 Celsius wouldn't be that bad...
tinyE: Of course Fahrenheit. I'm not some godless savage like the lot of you!
Keep repeating that to yourself ;)

Anyway, my favorite scale is obviously Kelvin's because it has the biggest importance in physics but oh well, I guess saying "it's 253 degrees here" wouldn't be understood ;)
Ghorpm: Keep repeating that to yourself ;)

Anyway, my favorite scale is obviously Kelvin's because it has the biggest importance in physics but oh well, I guess saying "it's 253 degrees here" wouldn't be understood ;)
You know I was being silly right? :P

Is there a petition anywhere to introduce Kelvin as the common measurement?
I want to sign it.

tinyE: You know I was being silly right? :P
Yes and my response was supposed to be silly as well (at least the first part :P)

Klumpen0815: Is there a petition anywhere to introduce Kelvin as the common measurement?
I want to sign it.
Technically it's already done because Kelvin is a base unit in International System of Units. But I don't think many people use it in every day life so I doubt such a petition would be accepted. And frankly, I don't know if such a petition even exist.
Post edited February 25, 2015 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: my favorite scale is obviously Kelvin's
Did you hear about the guy that got frozen to absolute zero? He's 0K now.
Ghorpm: my favorite scale is obviously Kelvin's
JMich: Did you hear about the guy that got frozen to absolute zero? He's 0K now.
I've never actually heard it, thanks :D It's pretty good.

I did hear a similar think: "Did you hear oxygen went on a date with potassium? It went OK." but it's not even nearly as good as yours because a proper answer should be K2O so it's a bit far-fetched. Yours is hilarious :)
From MaGog's logs for 25 February:

NOTE! CHANGED République Remastered Deluxe Edition Upgrade [Upcoming] [DLC], title: République Remastered Deluxe Edition Upgrade [Upcoming] [DLC] ***TO*** Republique Remastered Deluxe Edition Upgrade [Upcoming] [DLC]

NOTE! CHANGED République Remastered Deluxe Edition [Premium] [Upcoming], title: République Remastered Deluxe Edition [Premium] [Upcoming] ***TO*** Republique Remastered Deluxe Edition [Premium] [Upcoming]

NOTE! CHANGED République Remastered [Upcoming], title: République Remastered [Upcoming] ***TO*** Republique Remastered [Upcoming]

[And here I thought today would be just another day. Instead we end up losing three acute accents. A sad day. GOG, stick to your accents.]

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Wild Hunt, The - preorder [Upcoming], lsale_pct: 10 ***TO*** 15

[The percent discount changed from 10% to 15% for regular buyers. Still 20% for Witcher owners.]
Post edited February 26, 2015 by mrkgnao
IMPORTANT!

"Fallout" just disappeared from my account. Anybody else have this problem?

EDIT: Missing in list view. In shelf view, it's still there.

EDIT: Never mind, returned to list view and it's back.

EDIT: Disappeared again, now from both views.
Post edited February 25, 2015 by mrkgnao